Author Topic: I am new here  (Read 3480 times)

Isabitch

I am new here
« on: April 12, 2010, 09:00:35 PM »
My name is Isabel and I am an artist. Everyone is so jealous of my talent and beauty. Everyone likes to be so cruel to me. I don't have an evil bone in my body. I find it hard to exist at all sometimes. You have no idea how hard it is to be envied.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: I am new here
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 09:02:02 PM »
It's about time you came here. You are so arrogant. Do you realize you come off that way?

Isabitch

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 09:05:47 PM »
I am not capable of arrogance. You must have me mistaken with yourself.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 09:12:31 PM »
Thumb sucker

Asswipe

You don't call that evil?

What about sending me a nasty email about my post calling me a ignorant ass and a jerk? You don't call that evil?

You're arrogant because you're so innocent, so perfect you can never do wrong, you are always the victim.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 09:12:49 PM »
So your not the sensitive type :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Isabitch

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 09:14:36 PM »
That is all in your head! I NEVER did such a thing! You are trying to manipulate me again.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2010, 09:18:19 PM »
Thank you isabel/Meadow/aspiartist for proving to me what a liar you are and you don't know what manipulative means.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/manipulative

ma·nip·u·late

to manage or influence skillfully, esp. in an unfair manner: to manipulate people's feelings.
to handle, manage, or use, esp. with skill, in some process of treatment or performance: to manipulate a large tractor.
to adapt or change (accounts, figures, etc.) to suit one's purpose or advantage.
Medicine/Medical. to examine or treat by skillful use of the hands, as in palpation, reduction of dislocations, or changing the position of a fetus.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2010, 09:18:50 PM »
So your not the sensitive type :zoinks:

Was that reply to the bitch?

Isabitch

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2010, 09:21:07 PM »
You are doing it again! I am merely trying to post, minding my own business and you come here like a hateful ghoulish creature from the black lagoon whose sole purpose is to slime me with hatred.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2010, 09:36:37 PM »
My name is Isabel and I am an artist. Everyone is so jealous of my talent and beauty. Everyone likes to be so cruel to me. I don't have an evil bone in my body. I find it hard to exist at all sometimes. You have no idea how hard it is to be envied.

Welcome.

I'm a little confused. If you are so talented and beautiful and lovely and everyone is cruel to you, then why is your name 'Isabitch'?

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2010, 09:37:55 PM »
Thumb sucker

Asswipe

You don't call that evil?

What about sending me a nasty email about my post calling me a ignorant ass and a jerk? You don't call that evil?

You're arrogant because you're so innocent, so perfect you can never do wrong, you are always the victim.
Ahem, I thought you were an ignorant ass and a jerk   ;D

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2010, 09:39:14 PM »
Dr Robotnik is a virgin . Can you help him out ?  Thanks !

Isabitch

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2010, 09:43:09 PM »
Dr Robotnik is a virgin . Can you help him out ?  Thanks !

I am asexual. I have no desire to have sex. I prefer to paint.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2010, 09:48:46 PM »

Welcome.

I'm a little confused. If you are so talented and beautiful and lovely and everyone is cruel to you, then why is your name 'Isabitch'?

Because she is?
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Isabitch

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2010, 09:52:22 PM »

Welcome.

It is a clever attempt at humor. I am a very gifted woman.