Author Topic: I'm outta here!!!  (Read 5427 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: I'm outta here!!!
« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2010, 06:20:33 PM »
Speaking of which... It's probably time to remove Duke's sinbin status soon.

Sinbin....I always thought that meant you couldn't post for some reason.

I first thought it would limit the ability to post to the sinbin forum only.

Right. So what does it do?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2010, 06:23:21 PM »
 :yawn:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2010, 06:25:41 PM »
What he told me was when he was sinbinned, he couldn't change his own profile, not his sig or avatar or anything. Then he was only limited to post in his own threads. He couldn't make replies to other threads.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2010, 06:36:32 PM »
What he told me was when he was sinbinned, he couldn't change his own profile, not his sig or avatar or anything. Then he was only limited to post in his own threads. He couldn't make replies to other threads.

:thumbup:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2010, 06:41:21 PM »
::sigh::

Christ, don't you have PM over there?

Yes but skyblue blocks people and sends them harassing PMs.

Not brave.

I just block people when they block me so they can't do that shit to me. I like to make things fair.
That is not true. I have only sent 4 or 5  pm`s recently . one to you , one to duke , and the rest to our mods. I never harrased Duke , just asked why he was looking at my profile. Since he calls everyone else names, figuered he would' nt mind if I called him one. And he was on ignore before and after my PM. . So Miss knows it all. It seems you dont know everything.

You are also on my ignore list, as is one other person, just because of the sockpuppet nature of your last PM. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excuse me for being somewhat of a human and getting irritated.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: March 27, 2010, 06:56:20 PM »
::sigh::

Christ, don't you have PM over there?

Yes but skyblue blocks people and sends them harassing PMs.

Not brave.

I just block people when they block me so they can't do that shit to me. I like to make things fair.
That is not true. I have only sent 4 or 5  pm`s recently . one to you , one to duke , and the rest to our mods. I never harrased Duke , just asked why he was looking at my profile. Since he calls everyone else names, figuered he would' nt mind if I called him one. And he was on ignore before and after my PM. . So Miss knows it all. It seems you dont know everything.

You are also on my ignore list, as is one other person, just because of the sockpuppet nature of your last PM. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excuse me for being somewhat of a human and getting irritated.

Well whatever skyblue. I have been getting complaints about you from my two friends. Duke told me you sent him a nasty PM just because he was looking at your profile and when he tried to reply, it said you had him on ignore. He showed me the PM. Seriously, if you wish to have them on ignore, don't send them PMs. I told them to ignore you back and they did.

About duckfetishgirl, she said she tried to reason with you in PM and you blocked her and sent her PMs.

I find it amusing you think I'm their sockpuppet. I have been at AFF long before they came around. I was likedcalico and Spokane Girl.

And why send someone a PM if you have them on ignore? There is no way they can answer your question.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: March 27, 2010, 07:13:30 PM »
Actually DFG sent me 2 or 3 pm`s accusing me of weird stuff. I had never even spoken directly to her, didnt know her. she was just a noob. I had no clue what she was on about so I put her nasty talking self on ignore and she has been there ever since.

As far as you go ,yes I have followed your career on the webz, so I am familiar. I was actualy shocked when you said you were DN`s friend, cos I had observed what I had assumed was stalking behavior by him against you.

Anyway by standing in his place and communicating his thoughts to me through you, I pegged you for his meatpuppet.

So tis more than likely best that we 3 avoid each other, be courteous in our passing, and let it go at that.

Unless you cant act like a grownup, if you cant ,meh  ::)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: March 27, 2010, 07:40:14 PM »
Huh, stalking behavior against me? He never did that. I careless if he trolls here or at other forums. I was friends with DN before he came here and AFF. We met at WP. Then he started to troll there. I don't judge trolls because few of my friends troll and they are actually nice people.

You don't seem to know what a sockpuppet is. A sockpuppet is done by the same person. They create another account and pretend to be another person.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_%28Internet%29

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2010, 08:16:10 PM »
Huh, stalking behavior against me? He never did that. I careless if he trolls here or at other forums. I was friends with DN before he came here and AFF. We met at WP. Then he started to troll there. I don't judge trolls because few of my friends troll and they are actually nice people.

You don't seem to know what a sockpuppet is. A sockpuppet is done by the same person. They create another account and pretend to be another person.

LOL , If  he is stalking you, you aint supposed to know, ssssssssshhhhhhhh, you didnt hear it from me. I laugh at your wiki link, cos sockpuppet means more than that, And I believe I was even more correct here with the term meatpuppet, which could mean attack dog, if you wanted to look at it like that.

So what you just posted is even more damning in my eyes , It means you and the duke are co horts in crime.

Then again I dont give a shit anymore, so get over it.

DukeNukem

« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2010, 09:18:15 PM »

LOL , If  he is stalking you, you aint supposed to know, ssssssssshhhhhhhh, you didnt hear it from me. I laugh at your wiki link, cos sockpuppet means more than that, And I believe I was even more correct here with the term meatpuppet, which could mean attack dog, if you wanted to look at it like that.

So what you just posted is even more damning in my eyes , It means you and the duke are co horts in crime.

Speaking of sockpuppets, you talk like you got a hand up your ass. :zoinks:

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #100 on: March 27, 2010, 09:46:40 PM »

Speaking of sockpuppets, you talk like you got a hand up your ass. :zoinks:
sure thing , pussy boy

Osensitive1

« Reply #101 on: March 27, 2010, 10:20:42 PM »
Cohort is a funny word, so is cahoot. Cohorts in cahoots is even funnier.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: March 27, 2010, 10:44:05 PM »
Cohort is a funny word, so is cahoot. Cohorts in cahoots is even funnier.
:plus:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #103 on: March 27, 2010, 11:02:13 PM »
what no meatpuppet here, duke

What does a punk rock band named the Meat Puppets have to do with the price of tea in China??
As my avatar says, YOU are an idiot! :thumbdn:

Just admit that you don't know either! :moon:  :finger:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #104 on: March 28, 2010, 12:37:52 AM »
Speaking of which... It's probably time to remove Duke's sinbin status soon.

Hopefully soon, it might be interesting to watch him and sky go at it. Kinda unfair to have one opponent tied up for it though. :toporly:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.