Author Topic: I'm outta here!!!  (Read 5435 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: I'm outta here!!!
« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2010, 04:59:24 PM »
He is still my bitch.
He'll be back indeed. You've got him by his balls.

Yup. But, as we've already established, they break easily.

breaking them off seems to be the most 'humane' way of castration. Heals the best, insiders say.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #76 on: March 27, 2010, 05:06:18 PM »
Which, of course, is why I have him by the balls. I'm a humanitarian.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #77 on: March 27, 2010, 05:07:05 PM »
Oh, Duke - you'll not be banned for shit you do over here, and nor will you Sky, because I'm not a cockbag and I don't ban people for shit they do on other sites - provided they keep it the fuck off my lawn.

But fucking hell Sky, I am fucked off with you right now.
Then again I am not the type of person who would humiliate YOU  in public, and across 2 forums. How nice of you !   :thumbup:

Man the fuck up - you'll live.

I'm more disappointed, to be truthful - I expected better of you.
and I  expected better of you. You think you are pissed.  I know Duke will not do anything nasty on AFF now. So perhaps ,by  enduring humiliation myself , I stopped attacks , such as what pyromaniac did ,from happening, with Duke doing the dirty deeds.

And I did make a report , you just didnt recieve it , the other mod did.

Hell fucking yes I'm pissed off.

Duke hadn't done a damned thing. If you've got a problem with something does on a board, you damned well sort it out on that board - you don't shit all over other boards, and you don't go from thread to thread with snide little fucking comments - you know who else did that?

Humiliation? So it's fine for you to accuse people of shit out in open forum, but woe betide you get called out for it.
If you are talking about MTB, remember you were his ally, and joined in on some of his attacks . The mistake I made was making the dumbass comment about seeing that Duke be banned from AFF. I made that comment here. The comment I made on AFF was to warn that he was trolling across the web. As I told our other mod that was all I was going to do and I tried to drop it.

And 'snide ' little comments are all I have ever made. Since I evidently dont have coherent thoughts, its the best I can do.

Other than the excuse of protecting AFF by doing something pre-emptive against a known troll. I have no excuse. and yes you could have called me for it in PM. You know I would have responded well, I always have ,out of respect for you and AFF. And I have ALWAYS apologised, in open thread,when I was wrong.

If you have paid any attention you know the 'snide' remarks against me have continued on AFF. I have put up with this for days ,now. No of course how could you know, the attacks were not against you. The attacks were made by not just duke.

So I apologise sincerely to you here on this forum (and you know that is not something a person does here,as I dodge catcalls and hisses). And if given reason and a way to, will apologise to you and AFF in open thread, there.

I bow my head in shame.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2010, 05:08:48 PM »
A group hug will help. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2010, 05:13:49 PM »
doubt it in my case, the humiliation has been too much, but thanks

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2010, 05:19:20 PM »

Right then, I need a catalogue of all the posts that you feel are attacks on you - we've removed a buttload of new posts in the last few hours, but we need to go over what has gone on overall and see what needs doing.

And yeah, I did join in on some of that crap from before, and wow, was *I* wrong!

You're not being punished for that comment here - otherwise, you'd be banned over at AFF already, I'm just absolutely furious with you over it.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2010, 05:23:39 PM »
::sigh::

Christ, don't you have PM over there?

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2010, 05:24:09 PM »

Good point.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2010, 05:32:02 PM »

Right then, I need a catalogue of all the posts that you feel are attacks on you - we've removed a buttload of new posts in the last few hours, but we need to go over what has gone on overall and see what needs doing.

And yeah, I did join in on some of that crap from before, and wow, was *I* wrong!

You're not being punished for that comment here - otherwise, you'd be banned over at AFF already, I'm just absolutely furious with you over it.
well thats up to you. good to see you admit to having done it, also. So I wont have to do one of those ,didnt I remember you when things. I was also one of those who stood for you, if you remember.

I am not getting anyone else in trouble. Just take my word it has been and continues to happen. If you had dressed me down in private this would not be necessary at all. When treated like a nobody, I guess I act like one.

As I said given oppurtunity and reason I will offer apology to AFF. Doubt it will be accepted, After all, you didnt accept ,mine.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2010, 05:40:01 PM »

well thats up to you. good to see you admit to having done it, also. So I wont have to do one of those ,didnt I remember you when things. I was also one of those who stood for you, if you remember.

I am not getting anyone else in trouble. Just take my word it has been and continues to happen. If you had dressed me down in private this would not be necessary at all. When treated like a nobody, I guess I act like one.

As I said given oppurtunity and reason I will offer apology to AFF. Doubt it will be accepted, After all, you didnt accept ,mine.

Oh, sorry, apology accepted, but it's not just me you need to apologise to, y'know.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2010, 05:43:20 PM »
Sure about that group hug?

- Albert Einstein

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2010, 05:57:37 PM »
Sure about that group hug?
Give Odeon a brotherly hug, Thank you

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: March 27, 2010, 06:06:14 PM »
Speaking of which... It's probably time to remove Duke's sinbin status soon.

Sinbin....I always thought that meant you couldn't post for some reason.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2010, 06:17:07 PM »
Speaking of which... It's probably time to remove Duke's sinbin status soon.

Sinbin....I always thought that meant you couldn't post for some reason.

I first thought it would limit the ability to post to the sinbin forum only.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2010, 06:17:48 PM »

Yes but skyblue blocks people and sends them harassing PMs.

Not brave.

I just block people when they block me so they can't do that shit to me. I like to make things fair.