Author Topic: Long time Tim Tex/Toad hater.  (Read 6852 times)

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Long time Tim Tex/Toad hater.
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2010, 10:42:28 PM »
He bitched about his banning at AFF and then told me what a good job I did with Sins and asked me how to get back on WP. I wonder why everyone else can't get back on the forum and I did? Maybe because I was silent banned and he didn't see it as a real ban. Plus my accounts were deleted so he let me stayed as LG.

Your ban was less black and white, it was done by a nutter for no reason.

And you spoke to alex about it directly.

Can you post a link to Ken Ms moaning on AFF?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 10:46:11 PM by fatty mcblob »

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2010, 10:49:15 PM »

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2010, 10:57:58 PM »
I didn't know you had an account there. Are you like like?

http://www.aspiesforfreedom.com/showthread.php?tid=18197&pid=321343#pid321343

That's it.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2010, 11:08:22 PM »
Bitching about Wp is half the fun at this place.

^ For you.

Looking at the amount of people who participate in my threads, Shleeds threads and Kits threads on it, its more than just me.

I took your comment literally. If that's 50 % of the reason you are here, it figures. You rarely participate in a thread that is on something that is outside of yourself.

Thanks for the  :minusevil: Fatty. If all you want to do is bitch about people and be venomous, then so be it.

Your statement above merely made sense to me about you and the whole reason you come here.

You complain, never return any compassion or show it genuinely for others over any period of time. Any time I have EVER been nice to you has been ignored and not appreciated....yet one negative comment gets a ghey? Are you for real?

The fact you just come here to whinge about other sites and their members is proof of that, and you admitted it yourself.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2010, 11:15:04 PM »

Thanks for the  :minusevil: Fatty. If all you want to do is bitch about people and be venomous, then so be it.

Your statement above merely made sense to me about you and the whole reason you come here.

You complain, never return any compassion or show it genuinely for others over any period of time. Any time I have EVER been nice to you has been ignored and not appreciated....yet one negative comment gets a ghey? Are you for real?

The fact you just come here to whinge about other sites and their members is proof of that, and you admitted it yourself.

You only see what you want to see, you have this idea in your head about the sort of person I am an concentrate on the negative.  If you want proof of this, then by all means I will weed through everything. I have all night. Fact of the matter is, i rarely come to this site at all now days, as I spend the majority of my time trying to either.

a) Help people on WP with worse problems than me
or
b) Chill out on other sites.

The reason I bitch here is because of the fact it is the only other site I come to which has a common ground with the happenings at the likes of Wrongplanet, so it makes sense if you want to vent.

I'm not going to go To GG or NZ dating and vent about WP. I go to different sites for different reasons, so appologies if it pisses you off that this one just happens to be a good venting outlet. You don't have to interact with me. When I came to this site it was in full steam stink kick up WP vs Intensity. Its been a huge fuss for years. I registered here for this reason as it interested me.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 11:19:08 PM by fatty mcblob »

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2010, 11:31:31 PM »

Thanks for the  :minusevil: Fatty. If all you want to do is bitch about people and be venomous, then so be it.

You only see what you want to see

Correct.

And so do you. The negative is usually the case with you. Just the fact you could take the time to ghey me and post this is proof. Any other time I've plussed you or supported you, you have ignored me.

In effect, a taker. And if you want to accuse me of being a bitch, maybe you should take a long, hard look at yourself.

50% of your time here is bitching about others from other sites. Most likely close to the other 50% is you complaining about your hair, your life and how no one understands you.

When I've tried to understand you, or said things or been concerned about you, you have basically ignored me. I don't know. Maybe because I don't have a cock or tell you how great your tits are.

This site is not about loving or compassion, but all I see from you is a continual whingeing little child, ready to pounce on any negative comments, just to rile up an argument.

Scrapheap

« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2010, 11:38:20 PM »
^^ There's no reason to let Fiona get you up in a fuss Eclair, she's not the sharpest tack in the box and anything she says should be treated as such.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2010, 11:46:42 PM »
Yeah, a taker.

Hardly. How fucking dare you tell me what I am and to take a look at myself? Yeah you have the right to say "you come across as a taker from your posts that i've seen" but not the whole look at yourself as if you know me personally or something. The only reason that comment fucks me off so much is its not true.

Maybe Im a bitching moaning twat, but take a good hard look at this.

At least I don't bitch or moan over a period of months on and off when I don't like someones posts, or the way they come across, or the person I think they are, I put them on ignore and keep them on it. So you're pissed off because you think I should behave differently, just accept the fact im not really empethatic to random people, it does not come naturally, but I am bloody trying. I can get examples of this later.

You really know squat about me eclair, I hold a lot of respect for women and most people actually know that. Otherwise benjeminhsdjfajdfgadjl wouldn't be constantly be accusing me of being a feminist. You have this idea in my head that I love sucking up compliments from men which isn't the fucking case at all.

I probably have quite severe aspergers compared to alot of the other regulars here in terms of empathy and compassion, its always been a huge problem. im not likely to change over a short period of time, or stick with the whole try to be empethatic all the time.

You have your options in regards to me.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2010, 12:15:28 AM »
Yeah, a taker.

Hardly. How fucking dare you tell me what I am and to take a look at myself? Yeah you have the right to say "you come across as a taker from your posts that i've seen" but not the whole look at yourself as if you know me personally or something. The only reason that comment fucks me off so much is its not true.

Maybe Im a bitching moaning twat, but take a good hard look at this.

At least I don't bitch or moan over a period of months on and off when I don't like someones posts, or the way they come across, or the person I think they are, I put them on ignore and keep them on it. So you're pissed off because you think I should behave differently, just accept the fact im not really empethatic to random people, it does not come naturally, but I am bloody trying. I can get examples of this later.

You really know squat about me eclair, I hold a lot of respect for women and most people actually know that. Otherwise benjeminhsdjfajdfgadjl wouldn't be constantly be accusing me of being a feminist. You have this idea in my head that I love sucking up compliments from men which isn't the fucking case at all.

I probably have quite severe aspergers compared to alot of the other regulars here in terms of empathy and compassion, its always been a huge problem. im not likely to change over a short period of time, or stick with the whole try to be empethatic all the time.

You have your options in regards to me.

I'm not random people. I've been here nearly 3 years and during that time, despite numerous amounts of support to you, you have ignored me.

In fact, you proved my point perfectly that you just want drama and to be vindictive. The above post from you is the most you have ever responded to me.

Poor you. Yes, you are a taker.

^^ There's no reason to let Fiona get you up in a fuss Eclair, she's not the sharpest tack in the box and anything she says should be treated as such.

I'm not in a fuss over her. I'm calling her out for what she is. A constant complainer and a drama queen. Not a problem, but she should stop complaining about others from numerous websites because she herself is full of shit.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2010, 12:36:31 AM »
you might want to consider in the fact that I didn't start it.

None of this would have happened if you didn't make that bitchy remark in here. I am not a taker. I don't want your advice. Never speak to me again. Hows that for taking? I never care if the people here don't actually listen to my problems. Thats hardly taking what they say and leeching off it.

How are you not random?
Everyone on this site is random. The only person who isn't is probably Shleed because I talk to him on MSN.

I can't complain about others because I'm full of shit? Everyones full of shit. I don't understand how those aren't mutually exclusive.

I don't like the way you single me out.

I am the only one who moans about wp or other people.
I always talk about myself, like THATS uncommon on this site.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 12:46:12 AM by fatty mcblob »

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2010, 12:48:16 AM »

None of this would have happened if you didn't make that bitchy remark in here. I am not a taker. I don't want your advice. Never speak to me again. Hows that for taking? I never care if the people here don't actually listen to my problems. Thats hardly taking what they say and leeching off it.

How are you not random?
Everyone on this site is random. The only person who isn't is probably Shleed because I talk to him on MSN.

I can't complain about others because I'm full of shit? Everyones full of shit. I don't understand how those aren't mutually exclusive.

If everyone is random, why do you give a fuck to bitch here about your numerous online fuck ups? And, why should we care about your hair, your tits, your family problems? Maybe we just don't?

I'm glad you think your WP bitching topics are hot topics. Good on you. To me it shouts 'Airhead' for you to think that.

Thanks for the interaction. It's been amazing. You just want to be a whining bitch, as I said. Thanks for proving my point with your eloquent comments.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2010, 12:54:48 AM »
i wonder if eclair has scared mcblob away???????
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2010, 12:55:37 AM »
How are you not random?

:popcorn:

Wow Fiona, I didn't realise you were calous and arrogant in additon to being stupid. :LMAO:

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2010, 12:55:45 AM »

How are you not random?

If everyone is random, why do you give a fuck to bitch here about your numerous online fuck ups? And, why should we care about your hair, your tits, your family problems? Maybe we just don't?

I'm glad you think your WP bitching topics are hot topics. Good on you. To me it shouts 'Airhead' for you to think that.

Thanks for the interaction. It's been amazing. You just want to be a whining bitch, as I said. Thanks for proving my point with your eloquent comments.

I have already explained why I use this site. I'm not going to do it again. People probably don't care about my hair or family problems, nor should they have to. I don't know why you would think I want anyone to care about my tits.

You're a fucking whining bitch too by the sounds of it. The other people here who don't like me just don't bother replying or caring about anything I say.

I never said they were "hot topics", All I meant was i'm not the only one who is interested in talking about it as people reply there.

Do us both a favour and put me on ignore.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2010, 12:57:59 AM »
How are you not random?

:popcorn:

Wow Fiona, I didn't realise you were calous and arrogant in additon to being stupid. :LMAO:

What rock have you been hiding under?