Educational

Author Topic: Long time Tim Tex/Toad hater.  (Read 6854 times)

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Long time Tim Tex/Toad hater.
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2010, 09:30:03 PM »
Bitching about Wp is half the fun at this place.

Yeah, toad over there is a 22 year old guy with a sef loathing complex that he wont try and fix sadly.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2010, 09:31:00 PM »
Tim Tex has a rigid criteria on women. Must be aspie, must like South Park and The Simpsons, must be christian, must be conservative. It's crazy. I can understand why politics would matter because they are strong opinions and you can just avoid those strong feelings by not discussing any politics. Problem solved.

People have been giving Tim advice for years now, since 2006 I think. Even my ex said something to him about it. But he keeps ranting about his same problems over and over when it's obvious why he can't find a woman. It's his damn criteria.

He is basically spamming the forum with his "I can't get a woman" crap and he won't take anyone's advice. This must be his obsessive thinking that is making him do this and he is being so inflexible and being black and white. An NT cheated on him, he thinks all NTs will do that and thinks aspies won't. But yet he had a bad experience with an aspie lady online. He still wants an aspie.

But after what timeisdead told me about him, he is obsessed about this ex and she doesn't even meet his criteria but he wants her because she is aspie and his only hope. He isn't making any sense. He complains about one thing at WP and then something totally different to my friend. I believe this is all for attention.

Hey WP has a rule about spamming and Tim is doing that. So he is breaking the rule technically and getting away with it.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2010, 09:32:32 PM »

^ For you.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2010, 09:34:57 PM »
Hey I enjoy WP threads here. What I like about here and at zomg is we get to bitch about members and speak our minds about them without getting a warning from the mods.

Scrapheap

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2010, 09:37:10 PM »
Hey I enjoy WP threads here. What I like about here and at zomg is we get to bitch about members and speak our minds about them without getting a warning from the mods.

Yes, but they read all of this shit and use it against you.

Wise up!!!

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2010, 09:48:22 PM »

That would be true if I weren't Sinsboldly in disuse  :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline westernskyline

• Constant Poster
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2010, 09:49:54 PM »
I'm just sick of getting warned and threatened to get banned for essentially giving advice to people like ToadofSteel and TimTex.  When you say the same things over and over again, and they just ignore it or tell you that you're wrong, when you're speaking from experience, it gets annoying.  WrongPlanet is mostly a good board with cool people, but a few posters ruin it for the rest of us.  For Christ's sake there's a guy on there, Ken, that sounds like he's about to go on a murder spree because he doesn't have a girlfriend, and he refuses to go on medication.

Osensitive1

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2010, 09:59:24 PM »
in disuse  
Know what you really meant, but that's funny.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2010, 10:00:59 PM »
I'm just sick of getting warned and threatened to get banned for essentially giving advice to people like ToadofSteel and TimTex.  When you say the same things over and over again, and they just ignore it or tell you that you're wrong, when you're speaking from experience, it gets annoying.  WrongPlanet is mostly a good board with cool people, but a few posters ruin it for the rest of us.  For Christ's sake there's a guy on there, Ken, that sounds like he's about to go on a murder spree because he doesn't have a girlfriend, and he refuses to go on medication.

Yes Fatty McBlobb mentioned KenM once or twice a bazillion times. He does sound fun.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2010, 10:02:22 PM »

^ For you.

Looking at the amount of people who participate in my threads, Shleeds threads and Kits threads on it, its more than just me.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2010, 10:06:18 PM »

Yes, but they read all of this shit and use it against you.

Wise up!!!

I think its more of a case of they shouldnt be allowed to.
Anyone banned me from WP for something I said here I would kick up a huge stink and Alex would end up having to unban me.
As for Ken M, he is beyond help sadly.
At least Toad and Tim have the potential to set their lives right.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2010, 10:28:41 PM »

^ For you.

Looking at the amount of people who participate in my threads, Shleeds threads and Kits threads on it, its more than just me.

I took your comment literally. If that's 50 % of the reason you are here, it figures. You rarely participate in a thread that is on something that is outside of yourself.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2010, 10:33:53 PM »

Ken was finally banned by sinsbadly and Tim might be next. Just do yourself a favor and put them on ignore by not replying to their posts or even reading them if they bug you that much. I finally figured out how to use that greasemonkey thing for firefox and added maggiebitch to my block list. But she hasn't posted much since the incident of her friend being demodded. You didn't get a PM from her by any chance?

Yeah my friend got one from her and showed it to me so I bet she went around sending that PM to people. I cared less what she thought but I wanted to say something to her about it but my friend told me "don't" and just let it go.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2010, 10:35:58 PM »
Oh is that why Ken vanished. I wondered where he had gone, hes probably gone to some other aspergers forum

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2010, 10:39:56 PM »
He bitched about his banning at AFF and then told me what a good job I did with Sins and asked me how to get back on WP. I wonder why everyone else can't get back on the forum and I did? Maybe because I was silent banned and he didn't see it as a real ban. Plus my accounts were deleted so he let me stayed as LG.