Educational

Author Topic: Long time Tim Tex/Toad hater.  (Read 6855 times)

Offline westernskyline

• Constant Poster
Long time Tim Tex/Toad hater.
« on: February 26, 2010, 04:49:34 PM »
I'm on WP and have given both Tim Tex and Toad advice on how to improve their life, and I've been giving several warnings for making "personal attacks" on them.  When I suggested to the mods that they're spamming the board, they said "complaining isn't against the rules."

As a guy who overcame massive social problems and improved his physical appearance, I'm sick of hearing ugly annoying fucks like Tim and Toad bitch about not having a girlfriend.  While it's not their fault they're ugly and weird, they do nothing to help their situation.  Toad started going to therapy, we'll see how long that lasts. 

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Long time Tim Tex/Toad hater.
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 04:51:57 PM »
I don't hate them but I don't think they make an effort.

They frustrate me at most.
Either way, most of the people here don't like whiners who dont help themselves.
Glad you accepted my invite.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 04:52:58 PM »
Still don't know who Tim Tex is, but welcome anyway. :)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline westernskyline

• Constant Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 04:54:27 PM »
I wonder how much of it though is chemical depression on their part.  Without the right cocktail of medicine, I wouldn't sound like them, but I would feel hopeless and curl up in a ball.  But it's their choice to not get the help or at least give it a chance.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 04:57:25 PM »
So, I take it you're not the sensitive type?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2010, 05:09:34 PM »

I love it when people rant on about online people from a myriad of other sites and just expect you to know them also.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2010, 05:30:41 PM »

I love it when people rant on about online people from a myriad of other sites and just expect you to know them also.

It's bizarre, that's what it is.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2010, 07:33:12 PM »
Obviously not the sensitive type but is he the only want to talk of WP type?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2010, 07:36:55 PM »
We need people like the people you have mentioned. Them lying in foetal position crying makes them more fun to kick.

Seriously though I don't know who they are either and I am kinda bored about them already
Welcome aboard Newbie
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2010, 07:39:51 PM »
I'm on WP and have given both Tim Tex and Toad advice on how to improve their life, and I've been giving several warnings for making "personal attacks" on them.  When I suggested to the mods that they're spamming the board, they said "complaining isn't against the rules."

As a guy who overcame massive social problems and improved his physical appearance, I'm sick of hearing ugly annoying fucks like Tim and Toad bitch about not having a girlfriend.  While it's not their fault they're ugly and weird, they do nothing to help their situation.  Toad started going to therapy, we'll see how long that lasts. 

Who are you on WP?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2010, 07:41:02 PM »

You must be thinking of a different Toad on WP than the Toad who is a member here.

Osensitive1

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2010, 08:20:03 PM »
Welcome. Nice username.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2010, 08:21:56 PM »

You must be thinking of a different Toad on WP than the Toad who is a member here.

I imagine this is the case. Toad here is a Welsh lady and not a whiny bloke.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Osensitive1

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2010, 08:29:13 PM »
Never understood why people get so bent out of shape over Tim.

Offline westernskyline

• Constant Poster
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2010, 08:40:48 PM »
He's an ugly/creepy looking guy with warped views of the world.  And he whines like a bitch.