Educational

Author Topic: it used to be that....  (Read 6886 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: it used to be that....
« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2010, 05:33:03 AM »
Obviously, Bint couldn't know this.  She's just trying to insult me with anything she can think of. 

Nor could you know what Soph's mum does or doesn't do and whether that's doing Soph any favours or not.  Nice try, bitch  :thumbup:
in the interest of transperency, i gheyed you for this.

Yes I do have grounds.  Callaway is a sneaky cunt.  I don't like it so I'm calling her out on it.  I thought that's what Intensity was about.  It's sad that only those who've experienced her bitchiness can see her for what she is.
same as you.  i don't have a problem with you, perse, since i haven't experienced your bitchiness.
though i am sure that callaway could say the same to you as you do to her....but she doesn't.
i'd say that that speaks volumes.  wouldn't you say?

I'd say it does speak volumes indeed as Callaway hardly ever makes her negative opinion known about a person, directly.
What if she simply does not get that negatively opinionated that quickly. Is very well possible.
Look around, there are people that always find fault, there are people that see the good in almost everything. There are people who keep postponing judgement. People are different in their attitude to life. And I think Callaway is the postponing type, with the will to look for the positive. And she does that using reason.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Blasted

« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2010, 05:37:40 AM »
Obviously, Bint couldn't know this.  She's just trying to insult me with anything she can think of. 

Nor could you know what Soph's mum does or doesn't do and whether that's doing Soph any favours or not.  Nice try, bitch  :thumbup:

Yes I do have grounds.  Callaway is a sneaky cunt.  I don't like it so I'm calling her out on it.  I thought that's what Intensity was about.  It's sad that only those who've experienced her bitchiness can see her for what she is.
same as you.  i don't have a problem with you, perse, since i haven't experienced your bitchiness.
though i am sure that callaway could say the same to you as you do to her....but she doesn't.
i'd say that that speaks volumes.  wouldn't you say?

I'd say it does speak volumes indeed as Callaway hardly ever makes her negative opinion known about a person, directly.
What if she simply does not get that negatively opinionated that quickly. Is very well possible.
Look around, there are people that always find fault, there are people that see the good in almost everything. There are people who keep postponing judgement. People are different in their attitude to life. And I think Callaway is the postponing type, with the will to look for the positive. And she does that using reason.

You have misunderstood.  Callaway prefers to agree with negative opinions of people she dislikes, rather than voicing these negative opinions herself.  Which in my opinion is cowardly.  That. Is. The. Issue.  For the nth time.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #77 on: January 27, 2010, 05:39:59 AM »
are you saying that you would respect callaway more if she came right out and called you a bitch?

this sounds to me that; a.) you are trying to change someones style and b.) you are wanting to bring someone to your level.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #78 on: January 27, 2010, 05:46:15 AM »

It's about backing up your claims, too, not just calling someone out. So far you've failed miserably.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Blasted

« Reply #79 on: January 27, 2010, 05:47:37 AM »
Yes, yes we all know saint Callaway is very loved here  ::)  Everyone likes someone who is "nice", not difficult and pleasantly fake.  All that's left for me to say is, just wait till she disagrees with any of you  :thumbup:

Blasted

« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2010, 05:48:56 AM »

It's about backing up your claims, too, not just calling someone out. So far you've failed miserably.

Is that all you can say?  :lol:

I have backed up my claims many a time.  Can't say the same about your or Callaway, I'm afraid.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #81 on: January 27, 2010, 05:50:57 AM »
I see you repeating your claims, not backing them.

And I see Callaway answered you in the call out, but you did not come further than repeating. So the call-out ended.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #82 on: January 27, 2010, 05:55:11 AM »
Yes, yes we all know saint Callaway is very loved here  ::)  Everyone likes someone who is "nice", not difficult and pleasantly fake.  All that's left for me to say is, just wait till she disagrees with any of you  :thumbup:

Still waiting for you to back up your claims, instead of trying to win the argument with conjecture.

(Hint: saying that you have done so doesn't make it true.)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #83 on: January 27, 2010, 07:41:01 AM »
What I want to know is, why do the youth not appreciate class these days.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: January 27, 2010, 08:49:58 AM »
I see you repeating your claims, not backing them.

And I see Callaway answered you in the call out, but you did not come further than repeating. So the call-out ended.

THANK YOU!  :green:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #85 on: January 27, 2010, 10:43:39 AM »
Bint, just forget about it.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #86 on: January 27, 2010, 12:04:19 PM »

They used to? :o

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #87 on: January 27, 2010, 11:17:13 PM »

They used to? :o

I think at some point they aspired too that, but it could have been a long time ago.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #88 on: January 29, 2010, 01:04:59 AM »
Callaway is not a saint. Bint is not a saint. Odeon is not a saint. McLovin is not a saint. I am certainly not a saint.

We're all doing the best we can with what we have. Can we agree on that or just keep shitting on each other?
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #89 on: January 29, 2010, 02:17:40 AM »
Callaway is not a saint. Bint is not a saint. Odeon is not a saint. McLovin is not a saint. I am certainly not a saint.

We're all doing the best we can with what we have. Can we agree on that or just keep shitting on each other?

Not fancying a Lit lovefest?