Author Topic: it used to be that....  (Read 6889 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: it used to be that....
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2010, 07:24:31 AM »
Thing is ugly as fuck.

you looking in the mirror?  :snowman:

As I say Soph. You train that dog to walk backwards and people won't tell the difference. By "that dog" I mean you ugly, shaggy, waste of canine breeding you lovingly call Lily. The long post above more than alluded to it but better I spell it out to a moron like you huh?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2010, 09:22:06 AM »
Yeah you need to spell everything out to me Les, genius that you are  :2thumbsup:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2010, 10:51:04 AM »
I know Callaway is a crap parent  :2thumbsup:

Otherwise why would she spend so much time on an internet forum whilst having a severely autistic child?  :-\
how can you know that for certain.  you don't know nor live in her situation.

Obviously, Bint couldn't know this.  She's just trying to insult me with anything she can think of. 

Actually, I'm a very good parent.

Most of the time I spend online is while my daughter is in school, in bed, or otherwise engaged. 

I spend a lot of time with her and play with her and teach her all sorts of things.  Her needs always come first.  My current job started out as me volunteering to ride back and forth with her every day to a special school about an hour and a half away from our home so she could successfully attend a better school for autistic children than the schools which are available in our school district.  It's a long drive for her and about twice as long for me, but I think the school is worth it.

I understand how easy it is for parents to baby their special needs children too much and I don't think that implies that they are crap parents either.  I learned to do many things for myself when I was younger and intended to teach my children the same independence I had learned, but when my daughter was younger, I think I babied her a little too much.  I visited my brother and I was surprised to see how many things his children had learned to do for themselves.  His son is seven months older than my daughter and his daughter is three years younger.  I realized then that I needed to teach her to do much more for herself, so I have been teaching her more and more things ever since.

When I teach my daughter how to do things that will help her become more independent when she's an adult, I explain that she's lucky to have a mom who teaches her how to do these things for herself now so she can take care of herself when she grows up.  She's proud that she is so grown up that she has learned how to do things that some 18 year olds don't know how to do yet.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2010, 11:11:49 AM »
just as i always suspected; callaway is a saint.
Misunderstood.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2010, 12:47:57 PM »

First she has to go through the Beatification process  :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2010, 02:37:12 PM »
is 4chan fun?

It depends, as some call it the asshole of the internet, and for good reason.

Does anyone from wp, zomg or here go on there?
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2010, 05:47:26 PM »

First she has to go through the Beatification process  :zoinks:
  i think that she has taken enough of a beating.
Misunderstood.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2010, 06:50:07 PM »
is 4chan fun?

It depends, as some call it the asshole of the internet, and for good reason.

Does anyone from wp, zomg or here go on there?

Not sure. I tend to avoid it like the plague, and favour reading ED (Encyclopedia Dramatica) instead.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2010, 06:53:32 PM »
I know if I check it out, i'll probably end up in trouble.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Blasted

« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2010, 08:50:17 PM »
Obviously, Bint couldn't know this.  She's just trying to insult me with anything she can think of. 

Nor could you know what Soph's mum does or doesn't do and whether that's doing Soph any favours or not.  Nice try, bitch  :thumbup:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2010, 04:46:51 AM »

Nor could you know what Soph's mum does or doesn't do and whether that's doing Soph any favours or not.  Nice try, bitch  :thumbup:
in the interest of transperency, i gheyed you for this.
Misunderstood.

Blasted

« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2010, 04:50:59 AM »

Yes I do have grounds.  Callaway is a sneaky cunt.  I don't like it so I'm calling her out on it.  I thought that's what Intensity was about.  It's sad that only those who've experienced her bitchiness can see her for what she is.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2010, 04:54:21 AM »

Yes I do have grounds.  Callaway is a sneaky cunt.  I don't like it so I'm calling her out on it.  I thought that's what Intensity was about.  It's sad that only those who've experienced her bitchiness can see her for what she is.
same as you.  i don't have a problem with you, perse, since i haven't experienced your bitchiness.
though i am sure that callaway could say the same to you as you do to her....but she doesn't.
i'd say that that speaks volumes.  wouldn't you say?
Misunderstood.

Blasted

« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2010, 05:28:46 AM »

same as you.  i don't have a problem with you, perse, since i haven't experienced your bitchiness.
though i am sure that callaway could say the same to you as you do to her....but she doesn't.

I'd say it does speak volumes indeed as Callaway hardly ever makes her negative opinion known about a person, directly.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2010, 05:30:49 AM »

I'd say it does speak volumes indeed as Callaway hardly ever makes her negative opinion known about a person, directly.
what you really mean is that callaway is passive aggresive.  i can live with that.  so am i.  i don't see anything wrong with that
Misunderstood.