Am I a twat?

I hate you.
6 (40%)
Naw you rock man.
7 (46.7%)
I'm clicking this to agree with bint so she won't kick my ass. *whine*
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: So bint will find something else to obsess over. XD  (Read 2411 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: So bint will find something else to obsess over. XD
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2010, 05:42:28 PM »
 :zoinks:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2010, 08:39:11 PM »
I'll take that as a yes you dirty little bugger!  :orly:

Blasted

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2010, 10:07:58 PM »
I am obsessed with everyone on here  :(

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2010, 10:11:45 PM »
I am obsessed with everyone on here  :(
Yeah, that is kinda sad.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Blasted

« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2010, 10:16:22 PM »
Sad  :(

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2010, 10:19:27 PM »
Sad  :(
It wouldn't be sad if you were obsessing over my penis!   :zoinks:

Blasted

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2010, 10:22:57 PM »
 :zombiefuck:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2010, 11:24:37 PM »
You think that means someone's obsessed with you? :-\

It's not hard to press the ghey button

I don't read all your posts callaway or respond to everything you say. That would be more of a sign that I'm obsessed with you. I don't like how you are on these forums and think the whole "psycho-gheying" thing is funny, so I do it. I don't hate you though as I don't really feel that strongly about you. I just dislike the way you are on here from what I've seen.

You can think I'm obsessed with you though if you like. You come across as very autistic to me (nothing wrong with that obviously, but that would explain it). I dont think you are very good at reading people.

If you were gheying some of my posts once in a while, then I would agree that you weren't obsessed, but when you do it for weeks on end then you certainly are obsessed with me.

I think that you are correct that it makes absolutely no difference who here is more or less autistic than anyone else, but I don't believe that I am among the most autistic of people here, I believe that you are.

I earned a BS degree and a MS degree in Chemical Engineering and made pretty good grades with no accomodations while you say you struggle with your university courses. 

I have lived alone and I have done my own laundry and cleaning and made my own telephone calls and pretty much everything else for myself since I was younger than you are, while you live with your parents and your mother does everything for you as if you were much younger.  Honestly, I don't believe she is doing you any favors babying you, because one day she will be gone and you will need to know how to do things for yourself.  That's why my 13 year old daughter knows how to do her own laundry and wash dishes and scrub toilets and tubs, because I want her to know how to be as independent as possible when she grows up. 

You don't think I read people well, but I read them well enough be in a committed long term relationship while you have never been in a relationship, as far as I know.

Blasted

« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2010, 11:26:51 PM »
 :lol:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2010, 11:27:08 PM »
 :hug:

Good point!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2010, 11:30:39 PM »
btw you can fuck off leaving my mother's parenting skills out of this. She is a fantastic mother to me and my brothers.

(also I dunno why people seem to think reminding me I'm at university is some kind of bad thing... I got one of the highest marks in my year on my last assignment and I'm 21 years old so not being married like you doesn't bother me in the slightest  :zoinks: )

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2010, 11:48:18 PM »
Long post I thought I would translate for you. Hope it helps.  :thumbup:

You think that means someone's obsessed with you? :-\  (Oh no, no, no not at all)

It's not hard to press the ghey button  (My signposts of obsession aren't that big a deal)

I don't read all your posts callaway or respond to everything you say. That would be more of a sign that I'm obsessed with you. I don't like how you are on these forums and think the whole "psycho-gheying" thing is funny, so I do it. I don't hate you though as I don't really feel that strongly about you. I just dislike the way you are on here from what I've seen.   (If I talk in circles I may confuse them.....hopefully they are as stupid as I am)

You can think I'm obsessed with you though if you like. You come across as very autistic to me (nothing wrong with that obviously, but that would explain it). I dont think you are very good at reading people. (I don't care anyhow....really I don't....not especially anyhow....you don't know me and my pain)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Blasted

« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2010, 11:52:59 PM »
Hello spastic  :thumbup:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2010, 05:07:19 AM »
You think that means someone's obsessed with you? :-\

It's not hard to press the ghey button

I don't read all your posts callaway or respond to everything you say. That would be more of a sign that I'm obsessed with you. I don't like how you are on these forums and think the whole "psycho-gheying" thing is funny, so I do it. I don't hate you though as I don't really feel that strongly about you. I just dislike the way you are on here from what I've seen.

You can think I'm obsessed with you though if you like. You come across as very autistic to me (nothing wrong with that obviously, but that would explain it). I dont think you are very good at reading people.
logging on just to smite someone or doing it nearly on the hour seems like an obsession to me.  not you soph, you seem lazy about it.  but i am convinced that bint is obsessed with callaway.
Misunderstood.