Author Topic: Another member of the Banned from WP club  (Read 10151 times)

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
Another member of the Banned from WP club
« on: November 12, 2009, 06:10:05 AM »
Just got banned last night, and they seem to have locked me out of my own account so I can't even change my sig to let people know I was banned, bastards.  I'm fighting it, I managed to unearth some personal phone numbers for Alex, and am going to try to have a chat with him in the next few days about whats' being done in his name on his board, that should be interesting. 

In the meantime, I'm Dox, you're new resident gun guy (2 year degree in gunsmithing, walk in gunsafe in living room...), cigar and Scotch snob, and militant libertarian.  From the amount of vitriol I see being slung around here, I should fit in just fine. :thumbup:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Another member of the Banned from WP club
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 06:19:14 AM »
Just got banned last night, and they seem to have locked me out of my own account so I can't even change my sig to let people know I was banned, bastards.  I'm fighting it, I managed to unearth some personal phone numbers for Alex, and am going to try to have a chat with him in the next few days about whats' being done in his name on his board, that should be interesting. 

In the meantime, I'm Dox, you're new resident gun guy (2 year degree in gunsmithing, walk in gunsafe in living room...), cigar and Scotch snob, and militant libertarian.  From the amount of vitriol I see being slung around here, I should fit in just fine. :thumbup:

Pleased to meet you big fella. Welcome aboard.

You could fight the bastards .....but really mate why?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Celticgoddess

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 07:44:32 AM »
Hey Dox. I'm CG on WP too. I agree with Les. I wouldn't bother fighting it on WP. Besides we're a much more fucked up entertaining bunch here. Welcome to the land where the censors don't slap your hand.  :thumbup:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 07:47:50 AM »
Hey Dox. I'm CG on WP too. I agree with Les. I wouldn't bother fighting it on WP. Besides we're a much more fucked up entertaining bunch here. Welcome to the land where the censors don't slap your hand:thumbup:
What is you ask them nice?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2009, 07:50:51 AM »
Hey Dox. I'm CG on WP too. I agree with Les. I wouldn't bother fighting it on WP. Besides we're a much more fucked up entertaining bunch here. Welcome to the land where the censors don't slap your hand:thumbup:
What is you ask them nice?

I prefer a slap on the ass and they already do that willingly.

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2009, 08:46:20 AM »
noone Gave a shit about me bullying people there, till i bullied some published author who we had to suck up to, then the Plank himself cared!!!

Blasted

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2009, 08:49:57 AM »
Welcome  8)

Scrapheap

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2009, 11:22:43 AM »

Either you're PPK playing a prank, or you're my new best friend here.

What is your opinion of the wildcat .416/.308??

What is your opinion of Scotch from Isle of Islay??

Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games!!! >:D

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2009, 12:24:08 PM »
Another whiny eejit who's butthurt about WP.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2009, 12:25:44 PM »
He's got a shitload of guns though. Don't piss him off, dude. :laugh:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2009, 12:34:07 PM »
That fact doesn't bother me. Would be retarded for him to fly 1000s of miles just to shoot me.... that's if the airport allow him to take weapons to begin with. :laugh:

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2009, 01:10:06 PM »
Hey Dox. Nice to have another libertarian here.
And whatever you do, don't bother calling Alex on WP BS. Waste of time. And you absolutely definitely SHOULD NOT post those phone numbers here.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

P7PSP

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2009, 01:26:57 PM »
Hey Dox good to see you here. :welcome:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2009, 03:54:51 PM »
Hey Dox. Nice to have another libertarian here.
And whatever you do, don't bother calling Alex on WP BS. Waste of time. And you absolutely definitely SHOULD NOT post those phone numbers here.

Agreed. Please don't post them here. And there's really no point in fighting the Plank because WP's just not worth it.

Welcome to I2. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2009, 04:14:24 PM »

Either you're PPK playing a prank, or you're my new best friend here.

What is your opinion of the wildcat .416/.308??

Why?  Aren't there enough .30 supermags out there already?  If I want to step up from a .308/30-06 I'll jump directly to a .338 Lapua or a .375RUM, more knockdown and less barrel erosion from the flame cutting.

What is your opinion of Scotch from Isle of Islay??

If I had to pick a favorite, I'd have to go with the Laphroiag 15 year 1/4 Cask, although the Ardbeg special release 16 year is pretty dang good.  If I'm not drinking an Islay, It's probably a Talisker or a Highland Park in my glass, though I do dabble in the Highlands and the vatted malts occasionally.