Author Topic: Any conspiracy theorists? What do you think is real?  (Read 1196 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: Any conspiracy theorists? What do you think is real?
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2010, 06:15:59 AM »
I do believe there is a top level group that manipulates most of human civilization. However it's a flexible and decentralized entity, and usually manipulates as needed to advance their goals, and leaves the rest to the ordinary people.

It's like a guy who anonymously calls you unexpectedly to reveal revelations to you when you're in a major strife; something so bad you're royally fucked (like as in jail time soon). He somehow know everything about you, especially about the problem you have. They offer either to solve it or provide a solution, but first in exchange for your cooperation with them as in, a 'small' favour. Once done, they solve your problem, tie up loose ends so you're completely safe and you never hear from them again. Little do you know, this same anonymous guy might have caused your problem in the first place, indirectly, by playing the same trick on someone else to do a favour. Since the favour the caller asks might likely be illegal or very embarrassing; and since you're hiding your own problems too, you wouldn't dare mention about it to others and just be glad to be out of the entire mess clean. This caller then later recruits others into the game in exchange for immense wealth and the ability for them to grant each others favours when needed. Eventually enough people join in the game, and an entire organisation is formed and dedicated to this secret cabal of manipulative callers. It even gets to a point where public figures are recruited by this cabal to act as their voice, and allows more abilities such as in person manipulations.

No-one dares whistle blow on it with evidence, because this cabal is powerful enough to absolute destroy someone who defies them. Also as mentioned before, the whistle blower has his/her own skeletons in the closest, so he/she would end up incriminating themselves.

As far as this cabal would be concerned, they want people to believe it's only a conspiracy theory and think nothing of it. They are also careful to pick their targets, making sure that at no point, anyone curious enough can trace the trail of all calls to the original mystery caller or contact.

That's one theory on how such a secret cabal would operate. Based on a web of lies, deceit and fear.

Not saying that's how it really works, but it's an interesting concept.
Sounds like a very good description of Bilderberg to me...

TheoK

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2010, 06:18:08 AM »
* That freedom of speech is being continously infringed.

Freedom of speech never existed in reality, since it basically contradicts itself.

In which way?

And people weren't put to jail before for saying things about immigrants etc.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2010, 06:22:14 AM »
Because it allows people to express and repress at the same time.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 06:24:15 AM by Shleed O'Bollox »

TheoK

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2010, 06:35:52 AM »

The common definition of freedom of speech is that anyone is allowed to say anything, as long as it isn't a specific threat against others, without risk of getting punished for it. That's no longer the case in Sweden, the UK or Ireland, for instance.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2010, 06:57:57 AM »

The common definition of freedom of speech is that anyone is allowed to say anything, as long as it isn't a specific threat against others, without risk of getting punished for it. That's no longer the case in Sweden, the UK or Ireland, for instance.

But you have the risk of being punished regardless. If it's not the government, it's your next door neighbour. They can justify their actions because they have a right to disagree. The law's version of freedom of speech *isn't* freedom of speech.

TheoK

« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2010, 07:15:07 AM »

But you have the risk of being punished regardless. If it's not the government, it's your next door neighbour. They can justify their actions because they have a right to disagree. The law's version of freedom of speech *isn't* freedom of speech.

I can defend myself pretty good against my neighbours, if they attacked me for my views. I can defense myself very poorly against the state, and I can't win. That's the big difference.