Author Topic: What are You doing right now?  (Read 138720 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: What are You doing right now?
« Reply #2730 on: May 01, 2007, 08:36:47 AM »
I'm like nitroglycerin: leave me alone and you'll be fine. Try to stir me up and you'll regret it. Noli me tangere!  :evillaugh:
:plus:

How does anyone know what will stir us up? They can't, in my case. I can't always. There are certain constants, but many variables.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 08:41:18 AM by Calamity Jane »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #2731 on: May 01, 2007, 12:55:55 PM »
Posting here and there.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #2732 on: May 01, 2007, 04:11:21 PM »
I'm like nitroglycerin: leave me alone and you'll be fine. Try to stir me up and you'll regret it. Noli me tangere!  :evillaugh:
:plus:

How does anyone know what will stir us up? They can't, in my case. I can't always. There are certain constants, but many variables.

Yeah, I was going to compare myself more
to an unstable molecule, for these reasons.

Scrapheap

« Reply #2733 on: May 01, 2007, 04:41:38 PM »
Actually, I worked in the bars, with various bands. Not all gay bars, of course, but there were MANY! I found that picking up women in a gay bar to be rather "straightforward", but the women  you are likely to hook up with, who frequent gay bars, seemed to all be amazing fucks.

Yes, I picked up a guy in drag one time, but it went nowhere, after he saw how surprised I was to be kissing a guy, so passonately. It turned him off, that I was so surprised. He was very pretty, in fact he WAS a girl in all outward appearance and to the touch (at first) and I was still considering a blowjob, but he was embarrassed and bolted.

Did I tell you about my buddy who met his wife in a gay bar ??

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #2734 on: May 01, 2007, 08:19:53 PM »
Actually, I worked in the bars, with various bands. Not all gay bars, of course, but there were MANY! I found that picking up women in a gay bar to be rather "straightforward", but the women  you are likely to hook up with, who frequent gay bars, seemed to all be amazing fucks.

Yes, I picked up a guy in drag one time, but it went nowhere, after he saw how surprised I was to be kissing a guy, so passonately. It turned him off, that I was so surprised. He was very pretty, in fact he WAS a girl in all outward appearance and to the touch (at first) and I was still considering a blowjob, but he was embarrassed and bolted.

did they marry in New Jersey?
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2735 on: May 01, 2007, 10:23:22 PM »

No, but please do.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2736 on: May 01, 2007, 10:30:07 PM »

Now that was a hot story to hear with my morning coffee.
i agree.  it was hot right before bed as well.

So I've identified one of the possible results from picking up women in gay bars. There were women, too, but I forgot many of them. I remembered the dragboy, distinctly.

Lets hear some more.

Scrapheap

« Reply #2737 on: May 01, 2007, 10:35:54 PM »
No, but please do.

He was in the Navy stationed down in San Diego. He got an apartment out in town with a ship-mate who turned out to be gay. His gay room-mate took him to a gay bar one night and told him "There's chicks who go here to dance who don't want to get hit-on all night long. I'll find some prospect for you and you'll go home tonight with a chick guarenteed". Shure a shit, it worked and he hooked up with several one-night-stands before he met his furure wife.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #2738 on: May 01, 2007, 10:43:53 PM »
If I could only stand the
crappy music.

Litigious

« Reply #2739 on: May 02, 2007, 03:32:00 AM »
About to go into town and get myself my monthly haircut.  8)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #2740 on: May 02, 2007, 06:31:16 AM »
crappy music.
ABBA used to be a croed favorite.
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #2741 on: May 02, 2007, 08:55:01 AM »
crappy music.

Crappy music then too.

Litigious

« Reply #2742 on: May 02, 2007, 08:58:59 AM »
crappy music.

Crappy music then too.

ABBA is actually one of the few Swedish things is like, you ass-sucking bird! :litigious:

I'm bleaching my teeth again. No pain this far.  8)

Scrapheap

« Reply #2743 on: May 02, 2007, 09:00:45 AM »
My parents used to think ABBA was satanic.  >:D ::)

Litigious

« Reply #2744 on: May 02, 2007, 09:02:53 AM »
My parents used to think ABBA was satanic.  >:D ::)

Oh, yes! Just look at Benny's beard! That proves that he worships the Devil. And look at those clothes they wore! Crossdressers!  :o ;)