Educational

Author Topic: What are You doing right now?  (Read 138755 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: What are You doing right now?
« Reply #2715 on: April 30, 2007, 08:57:13 PM »
there is nothing wrong with orgasming.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2716 on: May 01, 2007, 12:06:47 AM »
there is nothing wrong with orgasming.

Quite true.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 10:25:11 PM by Calamity Jane »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #2717 on: May 01, 2007, 12:45:15 AM »
Whatever kind of whore you are, we love you.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #2718 on: May 01, 2007, 01:48:52 AM »

Actually, I worked in the bars, with various bands. Not all gay bars, of course, but there were MANY! I found that picking up women in a gay bar to be rather "straightforward", but the women  you are likely to hook up with, who frequent gay bars, seemed to all be amazing fucks.

Yes, I picked up a guy in drag one time, but it went nowhere, after he saw how surprised I was to be kissing a guy, so passonately. It turned him off, that I was so surprised. He was very pretty, in fact he WAS a girl in all outward appearance and to the touch (at first) and I was still considering a blowjob, but he was embarrassed and bolted.

Now that was a hot story to hear with my morning coffee.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #2719 on: May 01, 2007, 06:14:58 AM »

Actually, I worked in the bars, with various bands. Not all gay bars, of course, but there were MANY! I found that picking up women in a gay bar to be rather "straightforward", but the women  you are likely to hook up with, who frequent gay bars, seemed to all be amazing fucks.

Yes, I picked up a guy in drag one time, but it went nowhere, after he saw how surprised I was to be kissing a guy, so passonately. It turned him off, that I was so surprised. He was very pretty, in fact he WAS a girl in all outward appearance and to the touch (at first) and I was still considering a blowjob, but he was embarrassed and bolted.

i agree.  it was hot right before bed as well.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2720 on: May 01, 2007, 06:31:01 AM »

i agree.  it was hot right before bed as well.
???
But, I didn't get any.

... that time.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #2721 on: May 01, 2007, 06:33:01 AM »
Yeah but the mind doesn't stop with the slightly frustrating non-action, it wanders off into steamy places where you actually did blow him and where he blew his load down your throat.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #2722 on: May 01, 2007, 06:37:36 AM »
A yay for ghey.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2723 on: May 01, 2007, 06:56:09 AM »
Yeah but the mind doesn't stop with the slightly frustrating non-action, it wanders off into steamy places where you actually did blow him and where he blew his load down your throat.

Go forward a few years in time, first.

... Oh, and find someone more stable.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #2724 on: May 01, 2007, 06:58:34 AM »

Who needs to be more stable- you? or the guy you were with?

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #2725 on: May 01, 2007, 07:01:59 AM »
Maybe he meant someone in a stable?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #2726 on: May 01, 2007, 07:03:42 AM »
Maybe he meant someone in a stable?

Lets skip the bestiality, shall we?

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #2727 on: May 01, 2007, 07:11:31 AM »
Damn. You just take away all my excitement.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2728 on: May 01, 2007, 07:50:52 AM »

Who needs to be more stable- you? or the guy you were with?

That guy was a fluke. My first encounter was a fluke, too. That was a bit later.

The guy I first kissed was interpretting my shock, at discovering a dick where there shouldn't have been one, as homophobia. Thin skinned, I think. He was the one wearing the "girl suit" (actually, I'm sure he took a major hormone regimen) and yet he was making me out to be the one with a problem.
I'm not all that stable as some of you folks know, but I was more stable than he was.

Litigious

« Reply #2729 on: May 01, 2007, 08:27:12 AM »
I'm like nitroglycerin: leave me alone and you'll be fine. Try to stir me up and you'll regret it. Noli me tangere!  :evillaugh: