Author Topic: More WP rants  (Read 4469 times)

Celticgoddess

Re: More WP rants
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2009, 04:36:42 PM »
IS bottom-feeding morally perfect? No. BUT its more moral than 99% of guys, so thats good enough. What do most guys want? They want to find a way to coerce or trick girls of higher value than them in lowering and degrading themselves. I on the other hand will be lowering myself below my natural social value. I'm doing them a favor. They are less valued than me, yet I'm still having relations with them. The only one being degraded in each individual relationship is me.

Be sure to wear extra condoms...

And maybe a layer of saran wrap? :chin:

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2009, 05:19:09 PM »
IS bottom-feeding morally perfect? No. BUT its more moral than 99% of guys, so thats good enough. What do most guys want? They want to find a way to coerce or trick girls of higher value than them in lowering and degrading themselves. I on the other hand will be lowering myself below my natural social value. I'm doing them a favor. They are less valued than me, yet I'm still having relations with them. The only one being degraded in each individual relationship is me.

Jesus fuck get off your high horse buddy.

Why are you more valued than them? To me you don't sound more valued than the rest of us.

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2009, 05:26:27 PM »

Self-praise is no praise.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2009, 06:25:12 PM »

Jesus fuck get off your high horse buddy.

Why are you more valued than them? To me you don't sound more valued than the rest of us.
He's trolling.  he knows he sounds douchey.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

P7PSP

« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2009, 11:09:53 AM »
I would like to maximize the number of girls I sleep with. Thats what a lot of guys here have asked. But what makes me different is that I'm ONLY interested in the number of girls I sleep with, and don't care at all about attractiveness. My goal is to have a truly astronomical number of partners. And I don't care about looks, age, old, fat, ugly, don't matter. Which is not to say I don't have preferences. I'm pretty conventional young, skinny, white, the classic beauty, in my inclinations, but I wont let that interfere with numbers. In fact I would sacrifice the chance to mate with an attractive female, if the time and resource investment prevented me from pursuing a larger number of ugly females. Quantity is a quality all its own.

Most pick-up artist seduction lit is targeted those getting attractive females. I think the rules and tactics are a little different for uglies, and I would appreciate detailed advice on tactics. Also I feel that traditional dating rules should not apply since I'm doing the female a favor. So I do not accept spending any money on these relationships, and expect the females to accept an open relationship, in which we are both free to pursue other partners.

To pre-empt any moralistic criticisms, I would say my goals are more moral than what 95% of young men want. They want a female who outranks them to lower herself, and do him a favor after he somehow tricks or coerces her. I on the other hand will for the most part be pursuing girls of lower value than me, and be doing THEM a favor.
:plus: for being goal oriented.

Blasted

« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2009, 11:17:30 AM »
Ew, I'd rather aim for quality than quantity.  No way in hell would I ever fuck a fat girl.

P7PSP

« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2009, 11:19:32 AM »
enamdar obviously does not agree.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2009, 01:30:06 PM »
Ew, I'd rather aim for quality than quantity.  No way in hell would I ever fuck a fat girl.

That's arrogant, maybe fat girls wouldn't even want to fuck you in the first place!  :orly:

Blasted

« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2009, 03:46:58 PM »

That's arrogant, maybe fat girls wouldn't even want to fuck you in the first place!  :orly:

Good :toporly:

I don't want to be fucked by fat girls in the first place  :zoinks:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2009, 04:59:58 AM »

I guess even fat girls won't lower their standards.

Blasted

« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2009, 06:54:35 AM »

Aww Phlexor, the defender of the bodily obese.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2009, 07:01:07 AM »

Aww Phlexor, the defender of the bodily obese.

That is like him calling you the defender of Ugly chicks everywhere". Hardly complimentary no matter how true.
(Still if Phlex really wanted, he could lose weight. Can't lose ugly :( )
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Blasted

« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2009, 07:03:04 AM »

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2009, 07:37:33 AM »
It all depends on how a person wears the weight. I've seen heavy people who I think are extraordinarly attractive. Particularly some women.

The words "supple" and "buxom" come to mind...
Flibbit.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2009, 07:45:46 AM »
It all depends on how a person wears the weight. I've seen heavy people who I think are extraordinarly attractive. Particularly some women.

The words "supple" and "buxom" come to mind...

Full bodied and bosomy and curvy and feminine and I think I need a bit of alone time
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap