Author Topic: More WP rants  (Read 4448 times)

Scrapheap

Re: More WP rants
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2009, 11:15:42 PM »
Evidently, you've never heard of the sport of "hogging".  ::)

I have and it makes me sick to the skin that people can be so sick minded and horrible.

What is sick minded and horrible about getting laid??

P7PSP

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2009, 07:04:16 AM »
I must admit the desperate vulgarity of the first post cracked me up.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2009, 09:05:53 AM »

Quote from: hale_bopp
I don't refer to people as "low quality men" like they are material goods.

Yes, you kind of do.

Not attractive to me != a "low quality" person.

That's still referring to people as material goods.  I don't find tons of people attractive but that doesn't make then a "lower quality" than me.

Even obese bints? :zoinks:

Blasted

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2009, 11:01:09 AM »

Quote from: hale_bopp
I don't refer to people as "low quality men" like they are material goods.

Yes, you kind of do.

Not attractive to me != a "low quality" person.

That's still referring to people as material goods.  I don't find tons of people attractive but that doesn't make then a "lower quality" than me.

Even obese bints? :zoinks:

You caught me out on that one  :thumbdn:  I don't consider them a lower quality than me though, I just feel disgust when I look at them.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2009, 11:04:20 AM »
fat ufly people are ugly to me

theyre obviously not ugly to everyone, but they're ugly to me

just like i'm ugly to other people

i don't care

it's an opinion

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2009, 03:45:57 PM »
I don't think he's exuding the creepy stalker/raper vibe. But I do think he's got a huge desperation bumpersticker on his forehead. :P
I wish I could see the thread.

Here you go:
Quote from: enamdar
How do I become a bottom-feeder, getting large quantities of low qualitity girls?

I was reading this book about socially skilled. And there was this case of Bottom-feeding Bud. He had been unpopular in high school getting no dates, and had no job or home. But he found it very easy to get older, fat, ugly women as dates in bars. He would wake up disgusted.

Now I'm not a pervert, and I don't want to be bottom feeding bud.

But I would like to have a large quanitity of sexual partners. Quantity is its own quality. So really I have no limits of ugliness.

Kind of how Hal's luck improved in shallow hal, when he got permanent beer goggles.

Does anyone have any tips on how to pursue this strategy?
That in and of itself doesn't give off the rapist/stalker vibe, but the extreme objectification is rather unsettling.

Yeah maybe he isn't.. but people start out with a similar mind set to that... women are worthless.. just use em and abuse em, hey, these women I find disgusting ugly pieces of meat, and i'm not afraid to admit it.

To me it seems worse than your usual "I just fuck anyone" type douche.

A man posting like that, will only be making his vision on the world be more true for him.
Not rapist/stalker material, but mysogynistic. And this post, and this attitude will not make women open up to him (pun not intended) So, he'll end up more frustrated, because of how he is.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2009, 04:03:41 PM »
Who knows, some women like complete bastards. :zoinks:

Blasted

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2009, 05:13:20 PM »
Tru tru  :thumbdn:

Scrapheap

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2009, 06:34:23 PM »
You obviously don't know anything about what hogging is.

I've done it a few time myself, back when I was in the Marines.

Its not about getting laid, caveman, it's the attitude behind the "sport".

If all you see me is as a caveman, then perhaps you need to look inside yourself and think about what all your bigotry and arrogance is trying to hide. I smell some projection.

They see it as a joke to make fun of the women that they use as entertainment - a sideshow - to laugh at. To belittle with their friends as they're so insecure and pathetic.

In my experience, both parties are aware of what's going on and are willing participants in it. The fat women get a one night stand with a guy who is normaly out of their league. It's a win-win situation.

Its like bullying and humiliating someone at school expect taking that to the next level.

What you are describing is rape, and you try to accuse ME of not understanding what hogging is.  ::)

Man who like to bang large chicks are not "hoggers". Two completely different things.

Well, no Screaming Eagle Shit there Rocket Scientist! Those are called "Chubby Chasers" which, apparently, you're desperately trying to find.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2009, 07:30:43 PM »
If all you see me is as a caveman, then perhaps you need to look inside yourself and think about what all your bigotry and arrogance is trying to hide. I smell some projection.

What you are describing is rape, and you try to accuse ME of not understanding what hogging is.  ::)
Well, no Screaming Eagle Shit there Rocket Scientist! Those are called "Chubby Chasers" which, apparently, you're desperately trying to find.

LOL Arrogance. One quality I Do not posess at all.

Rape? Get off. Rape isn't "Bullying"... its fucking sexual assult.

Trying to find chuby chasers am I? Cheers. I'd better make my diet stricter.

Scrapheap

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2009, 03:29:29 PM »

:LMAO:

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2009, 01:30:21 AM »

Maybe the case if you actually knew me, fact of the matter is we have never met and i've never spoken to you in my life, so you don't know shit tbh.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2009, 04:27:43 AM »

Maybe the case if you actually knew me, fact of the matter is we have never met and i've never spoken to you in my life, so you don't know shit tbh.

The thing is, you've admitted that your personality is worse online compared to real life, so cop it sweet.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2009, 07:05:19 AM »
Oh are we talking about "Big Game Hunting".
Had a mate who who do this whenever he was desperate for sex.
Nothing wrong with it at all.
As Scrap said. All know the score and it would only make my mate, not the girl look stupid and desperate. We used to laugh at him and his desperation.
Fact is he wanted sex and the girl wanted sex and it was a one night thing and they both got what they were after.
Sorry is there a larger issue (faux pas) that I am COMPLETELY missing or what?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2009, 07:14:44 AM »
Is it just me or is it men like this who end up raping and killing women?  :thumbdn:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt110026.html

Not its just you Fiona.You are making something out of nothing at all.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap