Author Topic: More WP rants  (Read 4451 times)

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: More WP rants
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2009, 06:14:23 PM »
My impression: The OP is a troll. He/she wanted to upset and disgust, and he/she got that reaction from Fiona and at least three others. Mission accomplished.

Quote from: Scrapheap
Quote from: blargh
Man who like to bang large chicks are not "hoggers". Two completely different things.
Well, no Screaming Eagle Shit there Rocket Scientist! Those are called "Chubby Chasers" which, apparently, you're desperately trying to find.

Really Scrap, I'd have thought such cheap insults were beneath you. :)

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2009, 12:37:55 AM »
Oh are we talking about "Big Game Hunting".
Had a mate who who do this whenever he was desperate for sex.
Nothing wrong with it at all.
As Scrap said. All know the score and it would only make my mate, not the girl look stupid and desperate. We used to laugh at him and his desperation.
Fact is he wanted sex and the girl wanted sex and it was a one night thing and they both got what they were after.
Sorry is there a larger issue (faux pas) that I am COMPLETELY missing or what?

Just sounds like a guy desperate for sex tbh.  Plenty of those around, and nothing wrong with it.

Hogging is basically a game where men who are not desperate for sex - usually they can get some pretty gorgeous women - high school jocks etc - go out to find the fattest chick they can to pork. They do it for their own amusement and treat prospects as animals in a sideshow amongst themselves, and laugh about it later, and belittle the women to each other later. It doesn't make them look stupid and desperate, as it was a game and that was the goal. It just makes the girl a laughing stock amongst them and their peers.

Like I said its not the actual sex act that I think is awful, it's the attitude behind it.  
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 12:39:28 AM by blargh »

Celticgoddess

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2009, 06:09:37 AM »
It doesn't make them look stupid and desperate, as it was a game and that was the goal. It just makes the girl a laughing stock amongst them and their peers.

Like I said its not the actual sex act that I think is awful, it's the attitude behind it.  

Yes, it's awful. But it still makes them look bloody well stupid. They only think it makes them look cool. People tend to do a lot of things that started off as a game, and they thought it made them look cool/funny but in the end they realize they made an ass out of themselves. Sometimes it takes some growing up first for them to get to the realization part though. ;)

Scrapheap

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2009, 08:32:31 PM »
Really Scrap, I'd have thought such cheap insults were beneath you. :)

I don't consider that a cheap insult, more like the painfull truth. Fiona wants a rich guy, but most of the guys she wants are out of her league. She wants a rich chubby chaser. Plain and simple truth.  :police:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2009, 10:38:22 PM »
It doesn't make them look stupid and desperate, as it was a game and that was the goal. It just makes the girl a laughing stock amongst them and their peers.

Yes, it's awful. But it still makes them look bloody well stupid. They only think it makes them look cool. People tend to do a lot of things that started off as a game, and they thought it made them look cool/funny but in the end they realize they made an ass out of themselves. Sometimes it takes some growing up first for them to get to the realization part though. ;)

Is it really that much different when a bunch of girls get together and laugh at how some poor guy is such a loser in bed? Maybe only the intention beforehand perhaps.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2009, 01:35:02 PM »

Is it really that much different when a bunch of girls get together and laugh at how some poor guy is such a loser in bed? Maybe only the intention beforehand perhaps.
I think every person makes fun of some other person at some point. For me, I draw lines. In a perfect world, I wouldn't make fun of anyone and I try hard not to, but I'm not perfect. One of the things I refuse to do is use the "R" word (retard). *shudder* I even hate typing it. :P I find it highly offensive. I also hate the term chubby chasers because who the hell cares? So what. Someone weighs less/more than someone else. Whoop-de-doo. I think people get too caught up in labeling things, kwim? That's just my own personal rant. :laugh: If I had a bad experience in bed with a guy I wouldn't go running to my girlfriends with horror stories. It just is what it is. But I tend to keep more things to myself that way.

P7PSP

« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2009, 01:37:25 PM »
CG I noticed that you used the word retard in your ^^ post. Would you mind not doing that please?  ::)

Celticgoddess

« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2009, 01:44:59 PM »
CG I noticed that you used the word retard in your ^^ post. Would you mind not doing that please?  ::)

Why the roll eyes? Yeah I said I don't like it. It's just my personal preference. When I hear a father say to his son in the park  regarding my son, "No James, you can't play with him. You're better off than to play with a retard." and then 2 days later that kid goes to school and says to the other kids in the playground while I'm standing there with my son "I don't play with him because he's a retard and I'm better than that" you can bet it leaves a lasting impression that makes you realize that it's more than just some random letters strung together. It's a word that has an effect on people. That's why I don't like or use the word. I'm not dictating that other people not use it but when I see it destroy my kid, I'm not going to be hypocritical and throw it around and think it's okay. My experience, my opinion, nothing more than that.

P7PSP

« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2009, 01:59:55 PM »
I was just pulling your leg CG.  :asthing:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2009, 02:04:42 PM »
 :facepalm2: Sorry. That went over my head. Sarcasm IRL? CG is FTW. Sarcasm online? CG misses half of it and is FTL. ;)

I've been raked over the coals on many a forum for not liking the use of the word.  I get jumpy :P

Offline enamdar

• one
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2009, 11:50:47 PM »
I would like to maximize the number of girls I sleep with. Thats what a lot of guys here have asked. But what makes me different is that I'm ONLY interested in the number of girls I sleep with, and don't care at all about attractiveness. My goal is to have a truly astronomical number of partners. And I don't care about looks, age, old, fat, ugly, don't matter. Which is not to say I don't have preferences. I'm pretty conventional young, skinny, white, the classic beauty, in my inclinations, but I wont let that interfere with numbers. In fact I would sacrifice the chance to mate with an attractive female, if the time and resource investment prevented me from pursuing a larger number of ugly females. Quantity is a quality all its own.

Most pick-up artist seduction lit is targeted those getting attractive females. I think the rules and tactics are a little different for uglies, and I would appreciate detailed advice on tactics. Also I feel that traditional dating rules should not apply since I'm doing the female a favor. So I do not accept spending any money on these relationships, and expect the females to accept an open relationship, in which we are both free to pursue other partners.

To pre-empt any moralistic criticisms, I would say my goals are more moral than what 95% of young men want. They want a female who outranks them to lower herself, and do him a favor after he somehow tricks or coerces her. I on the other hand will for the most part be pursuing girls of lower value than me, and be doing THEM a favor.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2009, 04:31:57 AM »
lol thats got to be a troll.

How is that doing them a favour?

He would do everyone a favour if he never left teh house.

Offline enamdar

• one
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2009, 07:50:16 AM »
IS bottom-feeding morally perfect? No. BUT its more moral than 99% of guys, so thats good enough. What do most guys want? They want to find a way to coerce or trick girls of higher value than them in lowering and degrading themselves. I on the other hand will be lowering myself below my natural social value. I'm doing them a favor. They are less valued than me, yet I'm still having relations with them. The only one being degraded in each individual relationship is me.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2009, 08:06:03 AM »
Good luck!  :angel:

(Sorry I meant in the growing up thing. I am sure your chances in the other are screwed  :thumbup: )
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Scrapheap

« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2009, 12:56:22 PM »
IS bottom-feeding morally perfect? No. BUT its more moral than 99% of guys, so thats good enough. What do most guys want? They want to find a way to coerce or trick girls of higher value than them in lowering and degrading themselves. I on the other hand will be lowering myself below my natural social value. I'm doing them a favor. They are less valued than me, yet I'm still having relations with them. The only one being degraded in each individual relationship is me.

Be sure to wear extra condoms...