Educational

Author Topic: Average looking people who talk about how good looking they are  (Read 2373 times)

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Average looking people who talk about how good looking they are
« on: October 18, 2009, 07:09:25 PM »
Does anyone find this a joke?

I do.
Talking about how good looking you are is pathetic in its own right... ESPECIALLY when you aren't joking... but it never ceases to make me laugh how deluded people are.
There have been several people on WP who do this and they aren't joking... get off your high horse.
All good to think you're reasonable/nice/okay looking... but you wouldnt go up to someone on the street and discuss how you think you're good looking... why do it on the internet?

Looks are so overrated anyway.. it's all about personality.

I would take a guy with an awesome attractive personality who isn't generic "hot" over some bore any day. I've liked people recently who aren't super hot... people say to me "You can do better Fiona" and that really annoys me, I say to them "Why can I do better? This person has the perfect personality - I can't do better".
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 07:12:20 PM by blargh »

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Average looking people who talk about how good looking they are
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 07:10:54 PM »
what's even worse is downright ugly people who think they're goodlooking. or the ugly ones who take the piss out of how other people look (i know i do this too, but whatever :P )

Blasted

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 07:13:29 PM »
I hate it when obese girls (and I don't mean just slightly chubby ones, I mean proper obese) wear skin-tight clothes and act like they are the sexiest thing on Earth  :thumbdn:  There was one like that in my old tutor group.  She nearly beat me up once when I told her she wouldn't fit in on any of the rides at Thorpe Park  :lol:  She deserved it though as she always treated me like shit before that.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 07:17:23 PM »
rofl

yeah i hate how so many big fat women wear so few clothes. thinner women seem to wear more clothes than fat women in this country. i wonder why. maybe they think coz the clothes look bad on them, it's better just to not wear them. but then they look even worse without

i think personality is important, but looks are also important to me, as i don't want a gf i'm not physically attracted to as well. i mean the way i see it is if it's just personality u like then u might as well just be friends

i always like women who are really hot and woukldn't look at me twice. i'd rather stay single though than be with a girl who just had a nice personality. that's what friends are for.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 07:19:21 PM »
People can really be attracted to self confidence though. I have a few friends who are really big women (300+ lbs). People are drawn to them because their personality rocks and they're  both married to hot guys too. One of them, her hubby was previously involved with a slim pretty woman, but she didn't have that fire that his now wife has. I don't know, I guess I've found that as I get older, it's not about the looks for me. It's about chemistry and personality whether it's someone I'm friends with or someone I'm romantically involved with. If someone feels good about themselves, then that rocks no matter their size. But I do agree that going about and talking about your hotness is pretty damn tacky.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 07:21:16 PM »
Fat women are okay when they know they are fat and try to do somethng about it.

Fat women who are really stuck up and think they are just the bees knees when it comes to sexy are pathetic.

There is a girl I went to school with who was like this. She was just some fat dumpy bitch, really nasty stuck up personality She only EVER talked to hot girls and hung around with hot girls and "cool" guys, thinks she is better than EVERYONE, I wish she would just fall into an electronic dam or something.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009, 07:25:27 PM »
So tempted to post a picture of the fat bint here

Blasted

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2009, 07:26:05 PM »
So tempted to post a picture of the fat bint here

Go for it :toporly:

I will post the fat Thorpe Park Cunt then  :laugh:

Blasted

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2009, 07:28:15 PM »
People can really be attracted to self confidence though. I have a few friends who are really big women (300+ lbs). People are drawn to them because their personality rocks and they're  both married to hot guys too. One of them, her hubby was previously involved with a slim pretty woman, but she didn't have that fire that his now wife has. I don't know, I guess I've found that as I get older, it's not about the looks for me. It's about chemistry and personality whether it's someone I'm friends with or someone I'm romantically involved with. If someone feels good about themselves, then that rocks no matter their size. But I do agree that going about and talking about your hotness is pretty damn tacky.

If that's the case then I'd rather be with a girl who despised herself.  I usually get turned off really-confident people too, I prefer the insecure types :P  The confident ones are usually cocky and mean.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2009, 07:31:11 PM »
There's a difference though between being confident and being cocky. The two don't always go hand in hand. There's skinny bitches and fat bitches. I just prefer not to hang out with bitches. ;)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2009, 07:33:43 PM »
She sounds like a huge bitch.   

LOL at her falling into an electric dam.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2009, 07:34:15 PM »
it's annoying when people genuinely do think they're better than you, or genuinely believe something about you that you KNOW isn't true. it's frustrating. people from my old school think they're better than me. they made me think i was thick for years. i know i'm no genius, but i'm not completley retarded. it can be even more annoying on the internet as well, when people come up with bollocks about you that you know isn't true but cant prove. people are infuriating

Blasted

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2009, 07:38:34 PM »
Yeah this bitch used to bully me so much.  Here she is:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Blasted

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2009, 07:40:15 PM »
She and another fatty (although a prettier blonde one) used to always gang everyone up against me.  She contributed towards the loss of my self-esteem in a great way :P

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2009, 07:41:15 PM »
lol whalemate

Yeah, she is a fatty.   You aren't on MSN Bint omg.
:P   Internets are super serious.