Educational

Author Topic: Average looking people who talk about how good looking they are  (Read 2375 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: Average looking people who talk about how good looking they are
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2009, 07:56:32 PM »
Yeah this bitch used to bully me so much.  Here she is:

MAN THE HARPOONS! :pirate:

Sorry, had to. :laugh:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Blasted

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2009, 07:57:10 PM »
Because men like em that way  :thumbdn:

As for the girl you posted Fiona, she looks scarily like a 1/3 of the girls in my secondary school

Girls at your school have arms like the pillsbury dough boy?

Yes.  Also arses like two double-decker buses joined at the hip.

I don't think they were jealous Alex, they don't think skinny equals pretty, in fact the opposite.  They said I was scrawny and whatnot.  Even though I wasn't cause I always had largeish tits.  Yet their "curvy" is our fat.

Blasted

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2009, 07:58:16 PM »

MAN THE HARPOONS! :pirate:

Sorry, had to. :laugh:

:lol:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2009, 08:00:54 PM »
@Bint:  You are attractive and those two you posted aren't even close to being attractive imo.   Deep down they knew that they were going to end up being nothing more than disgustingly jealous hateful fat bitches, and you would end up being pretty damn cute.   Their insults were pathetic attempts at denying the truth to themselves.   That truth is that they are ugly.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Blasted

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2009, 08:01:58 PM »
No Alex.  As Fiona said, some types of girls are like that.  It is little to do with jealousy.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2009, 08:06:02 PM »
with girls it's usually jealousy

Only the insecure ones.

Most women I know are pretty damn insecure and they are often jealous.

You seem to have a poor grasp on people in general. Nastiness often is not spwaned form jealousy. Sure, some are. But it's very obvious who these people are and aren't. It can be as simple as hating someone because they're different, no matter what you or they look like.
A lot of the women I know online are super competitive and catty.  

Nastiness is spawned from people being in either a really bad mood (easily agitated) or just being an asshole in general.   Jealousy is a great motivator.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2009, 08:11:38 PM »
No Alex.  As Fiona said, some types of girls are like that.  It is little to do with jealousy.
They are like that because they are bitches.   Why do you think that you two were targets of bullying?    You just weren't as normal as them, or not a part of the cool kids crowd.   I have been bullied myself and it was usually because I wore glasses, was short, and other things.   Whatever reason, the main reason I was bullied is because the bullies did not have much else going for them other than their bullying.    Highschool was the peak of most of these people's lives.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2009, 08:14:24 PM »
with girls it's usually jealousy

Only the insecure ones.

Most women I know are pretty damn insecure and they are often jealous.

You seem to have a poor grasp on people in general. Nastiness often is not spwaned form jealousy. Sure, some are. But it's very obvious who these people are and aren't. It can be as simple as hating someone because they're different, no matter what you or they look like.
A lot of the women I know online are super competitive and catty.  

Nastiness is spawned from people being in either a really bad mood (easily agitated) or just being an asshole in general.   Jealousy is a great motivator.

Maybe it is. But don't base the thinking of the world on "a lot of women you know". To be frank, it's very easy to tell jealousy related nastiness from nastiness in general.

I was a scrawny kid with boring flat hair and a pointy nose at school... not pretty, not admired, nothing special. This girl had no reason to be jealous of me. She is just a bitch.
You seem to be implying that it would be not so bad if you were super admired, pretty etc and she tried to bully you.    If she was bullying you for those reasons, she would still be a bitch hahaha.    She was in a position to bully you, so she had to be in some sort of "in" crowd.   The only real power she had/has comes from who she knows.

Blasted

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2009, 08:17:33 PM »
They are like that because they are bitches.   Why do you think that you two were targets of bullying?    You just weren't as normal as them, or not a part of the cool kids crowd.   I have been bullied myself and it was usually because I wore glasses, was short, and other things.   Whatever reason, the main reason I was bullied is because the bullies did not have much else going for them other than their bullying.    Highschool was the peak of most of these people's lives.

No.

You are really getting it wrong.  The girl was and is popular.  She now is in uni, has a job and a bf of over 2 years. 

You seem to be implying that it would be not so bad if you were super admired, pretty etc and she tried to bully you.    If she was bullying you for those reasons, she would still be a bitch hahaha.    She was in a position to bully you, so she had to be in some sort of "in" crowd.   The only real power she had/has comes from who she knows.

No.  She's trying to prove to you that she wasn't bullied out of jealousy.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2009, 08:21:55 PM »
You were bullied because you were strange in some ways.   That is usually a given.    The popular kids don't get picked on, they do the bullying usually.

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2009, 08:25:16 PM »

bint,

I actually find that girl semi-attractive however she seems to have this bitchy look in her eye and seems like the type of gal I would not want to spend time with. I can't really explain the "bitchy look", but it's just something I pick up from her facial expression and eyes.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2009, 12:06:30 AM »
As far as I'm concerned, I stopped caring about how others view me physically, I've got better things to worry about. Besides, I see myself as overweight and probably unappealing in some respects, but eh, I won't delude myself to think otherwise.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2009, 01:04:49 AM »

They're fatter than me. :aff:

Personally I'd have gone further than the Thorpe park comment. Beached whales and all that. :zoinks:

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2009, 01:34:04 AM »

They're fatter than me. :aff:

Personally I'd have gone further than the Thorpe park comment. Beached whales and all that. :zoinks:

I would have gone further than that.

I would have said out of orbit meteroid.

Bint do you care if I post that picture trolling on a gaming forum? The people there are cunts.

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2009, 04:29:09 AM »
   Highschool was the peak of most of these people's lives.

:lol: :asthing: :lol: