Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84814 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #2310 on: August 12, 2009, 10:43:55 AM »
NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very proud of not needing psychiatric meds, and this thread is about Callaway.  Resilents is a gift, that I wish I could share.
"not needing"?, more like not taking.  :hahaha:

Sometimes meds fuck people up more really  :laugh:  I haven't taken any for a month but I feel happier than I have been in a long while.
So.... , do you think Psych meds might make Randy babble mindlessly or something?   :duh: I didn't consider that before my last post.

IMO Randy's always been more clear when on meds. I really think he needs them.

ZIP...   I don't care, I like repeating this, both of them,   I haven't been on meds for a clinically significant peroid of time in many many years.  2 abilify doesn't equate with 2 weeks that qualifies for depression.  They aren't even slow release, over two weeks.  They put refined sugar in them to,  I won't eat that, and that is something else I haven't touched in a long time, unless it was hidden.  People have been trying to force things on me, but I have been getting around it most of time, not to mention the fact that two people almost ran me over, it was their fault, they ran a stop light. I think someone took two of my meds, but I don't care.   This is about Callaway.  Sure would like to lick her.

Totally inappropriate Randy! I'm not sure in what exact way, but this has got to make Callaway feel violated somehow to see that last statement. Either violated or nauseated. You should be lucky that her husband doesn't live close enough to knock some sense into you for being disrespectful to his wife.

I have learned to ignore Randy's more inappropriate comments like this one while responding to the more appropriate ones, but you are very right that if he said something like this to a woman IRL, he would probably get decked either by the woman herself or her husband.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2311 on: August 13, 2009, 03:32:22 PM »
NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very proud of not needing psychiatric meds, and this thread is about Callaway.  Resilents is a gift, that I wish I could share.

Sometimes meds fuck people up more really  :laugh:  I haven't taken any for a month but I feel happier than I have been in a long while.
So.... , do you think Psych meds might make Randy babble mindlessly or something?   :duh: I didn't consider that before my last post.

ZIP...   I don't care, I like repeating this, both of them,   I haven't been on meds for a clinically significant peroid of time in many many years.  2 abilify doesn't equate with 2 weeks that qualifies for depression.  They aren't even slow release, over two weeks.  They put refined sugar in them to,  I won't eat that, and that is something else I haven't touched in a long time, unless it was hidden.  People have been trying to force things on me, but I have been getting around it most of time, not to mention the fact that two people almost ran me over, it was their fault, they ran a stop light. I think someone took two of my meds, but I don't care.   This is about Callaway.  Sure would like to lick her.

Totally inappropriate Randy! I'm not sure in what exact way, but this has got to make Callaway feel violated somehow to see that last statement. Either violated or nauseated. You should be lucky that her husband doesn't live close enough to knock some sense into you for being disrespectful to his wife.

I have learned to ignore Randy's more inappropriate comments like this one while responding to the more appropriate ones, but you are very right that if he said something like this to a woman IRL, he would probably get decked either by the woman herself or her husband.

Sorry.  I bet PPK feels better :laugh:  Never you mind, you won't understand.  I am not going to try to psychoanalize, I am sure It might bring tears.   I already started to,  I think I will just stop now.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 03:36:24 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline iceman1985

• Incessant Poster
  • Bow to me!
« Reply #2312 on: August 13, 2009, 06:50:39 PM »
What do I do about an annoying housemate? (It a big problem.)
My little piece of hell
stay the fuck out of it

Blasted

« Reply #2313 on: August 13, 2009, 06:52:51 PM »
Rage is gonna kick your ass for that one  :laugh:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2314 on: August 13, 2009, 07:58:46 PM »
Rage is gonna kick your ass for that one  :laugh:

Nah. Waste of time.  ::)
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2315 on: August 13, 2009, 09:51:18 PM »

Is it Rage?

If so, then talk to him.

If it's someone else, I need more information about what they are doing that annoys you.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2316 on: August 13, 2009, 09:54:04 PM »

Kick him square in the balls.

Then run.

Run like hell.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2317 on: August 14, 2009, 12:24:46 PM »
NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZIP...   I don't care, I like repeating this, both of them,   I haven't been on meds for a clinically significant peroid of time in many many years.  2 abilify doesn't equate with 2 weeks that qualifies for depression.  They aren't even slow release, over two weeks.  They put refined sugar in them to,  I won't eat that, and that is something else I haven't touched in a long time, unless it was hidden.  People have been trying to force things on me, but I have been getting around it most of time, not to mention the fact that two people almost ran me over, it was their fault, they ran a stop light. I think someone took two of my meds, but I don't care.   This is about Callaway.  Sure would like to lick her.

If you don't have compassion, then your probably not going to be a good fighter.  I read a few parts of a psychology text book, went to a therapist, and it doesn't take much brains to figure that out especially after doing all that. You sound like my mom, this guy sounds immature, irresponsible or just plan pathetic.  :laugh:  Its as if they don't have to be responsible for anything because they are weak. I wouldn't strike a person unless they tried to hit me, and that is the only reason it should ever happen.  It  would be perfect for her because she is a little slow mentally, and I am not trying to make a statement about myself..  It also sounds like my brother, who probably learned it from her, and its almost as she prompted him to be a certain way.

I thought about what I was prompted to say to >:D  I don't really care,  I like to give out self help of various kinds.

Have a nice day.  I need to go home and eat lunch,  I have been training all morning long.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 12:26:41 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Blasted

« Reply #2318 on: August 15, 2009, 08:55:33 PM »
Do you possibly remember if I ever posted pics of Sophie in the Photo Thread?  I think I have but I can't find them.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2319 on: August 15, 2009, 10:14:21 PM »
Do you possibly remember if I ever posted pics of Sophie in the Photo Thread?  I think I have but I can't find them.

Sophie your niece?

I don't remember seeing a picture of her, but I'll try looking now.

Blasted

« Reply #2320 on: August 15, 2009, 10:20:12 PM »

Sophie your niece?

I don't remember seeing a picture of her, but I'll try looking now.

Goddaughter  :laugh:  Yep, that one.  Thanks :)  I lost the pics I had of her on my computer so tis why I'm curious.  I do remember posting a pic of her but at one point I went through my old posts when I left and deleted stuff.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2321 on: August 15, 2009, 10:51:48 PM »
I could not find a picture of Sophie here.

Blasted

« Reply #2322 on: August 15, 2009, 11:02:37 PM »
I must have deleted it then.  Thank you for looking though!

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #2323 on: August 16, 2009, 08:07:14 AM »
Callaway, oh, Callaway... will I have a good birthday tomorrow? See into my future for tomorrow and tell me ALL.
Flibbit.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2324 on: August 16, 2009, 11:26:24 AM »
Callaway, oh, Callaway... will I have a good birthday tomorrow? See into my future for tomorrow and tell me ALL.

You will have a fabulous birthday.

I think that you will see that what you do on your birthday is less important than who you are spending it with.