Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84820 times)

P7PSP

Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #2280 on: July 23, 2009, 06:25:08 PM »
No.

It's frustrating when people misunderstand me or seem to think that I must post every private detail about my life, but I think I would have the same problems whether or not I was an admin.
If you are a Lucrezia Borgia I don't see it. In any case posting details of your life that you don't want in the public domain would be just plain stupid.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 06:34:04 PM by PPK »

GalileoAce

« Reply #2281 on: July 23, 2009, 09:37:36 PM »
No.
It's frustrating when people misunderstand me or seem to think that I must post every private detail about my life, but I think I would have the same problems whether or not I was an admin.

That would be frustrating...But don't you ask others to post about private details of their life? (in their ask away threads)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2282 on: July 23, 2009, 10:10:55 PM »
No.

If you are a Lucrezia Borgia I don't see it. In any case posting details of your life that you don't want in the public domain would be just plain stupid.

Thanks, and I agree that it would be stupid.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2283 on: July 23, 2009, 10:16:43 PM »
No.

That would be frustrating...But don't you ask others to post about private details of their life? (in their ask away threads)

Yes, I ask other people questions in their ask away threads.

I'm curious about them, but I don't mind if they don't want to answer my questions.

Some people don't seem to mind at all posting personal details about themselves and some people actually seem hurt if people don't ask them questions.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2284 on: July 24, 2009, 01:04:07 PM »
No.

I had to laugh, even though I am not on best of terms with you.   A laugh is worth it,  and it doesn't have to be similar to what I would say.   Anyone could make that statement, and it would still be funny to me,  even someone who I am ignoring, and just check because there is a hint of something funny.   Maybe if I took enough abilify, I would be able to enjoy that. :laugh:  Callaway......  I know........  nave.........
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2285 on: July 24, 2009, 03:37:13 PM »
Randy, PLEASE take your meds.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2286 on: July 24, 2009, 05:48:12 PM »
Randy what kind of medications do you take, besides herbs  ::)

P7PSP

« Reply #2287 on: July 26, 2009, 03:49:22 PM »

Anyone could make that statement, and it would still be funny to me,  even someone who I am ignoring, and just check because there is a hint of something funny.   Maybe if I took enough abilify, I would be able to enjoy that. :laugh:  Callaway......  I know........  nave.........

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2288 on: July 27, 2009, 02:54:43 PM »
NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very proud of not needing psychiatric meds, and this thread is about Callaway.  Resilents is a gift, that I wish I could share.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

P7PSP

« Reply #2289 on: August 05, 2009, 11:20:30 PM »
NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very proud of not needing psychiatric meds, and this thread is about Callaway.  Resilents is a gift, that I wish I could share.
"not needing"?, more like not taking.  :hahaha:

Blasted

« Reply #2290 on: August 05, 2009, 11:22:33 PM »
NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes meds fuck people up more really  :laugh:  I haven't taken any for a month but I feel happier than I have been in a long while.

P7PSP

« Reply #2291 on: August 05, 2009, 11:26:58 PM »
NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes meds fuck people up more really  :laugh:  I haven't taken any for a month but I feel happier than I have been in a long while.
So.... , do you think Psych meds might make Randy babble mindlessly or something?   :duh: I didn't consider that before my last post.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2292 on: August 06, 2009, 12:47:38 AM »
NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So.... , do you think Psych meds might make Randy babble mindlessly or something?   :duh: I didn't consider that before my last post.

IMO Randy's always been more clear when on meds. I really think he needs them.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2293 on: August 06, 2009, 03:38:19 PM »
NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very proud of not needing psychiatric meds, and this thread is about Callaway.  Resilents is a gift, that I wish I could share.
"not needing"?, more like not taking.  :hahaha:

Sometimes meds fuck people up more really  :laugh:  I haven't taken any for a month but I feel happier than I have been in a long while.
So.... , do you think Psych meds might make Randy babble mindlessly or something?   :duh: I didn't consider that before my last post.

IMO Randy's always been more clear when on meds. I really think he needs them.

ZIP...   I don't care, I like repeating this, both of them,   I haven't been on meds for a clinically significant peroid of time in many many years.  2 abilify doesn't equate with 2 weeks that qualifies for depression.  They aren't even slow release, over two weeks.  They put refined sugar in them to,  I won't eat that, and that is something else I haven't touched in a long time, unless it was hidden.  People have been trying to force things on me, but I have been getting around it most of time, not to mention the fact that two people almost ran me over, it was their fault, they ran a stop light. I think someone took two of my meds, but I don't care.   This is about Callaway.  Sure would like to lick her.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 03:42:29 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2294 on: August 06, 2009, 04:06:32 PM »
Thing is, when you are on your meds, most of us can tell. Make of that what you will.

- Albert Einstein