Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84823 times)

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #2295 on: August 06, 2009, 11:27:52 PM »
You know I am not big fan of e-diagnosis but I am not sure if Randy has AS or not. He seems to exhibit symptoms of Schizophrenia. This is apparent through his incoherent speech and grandiose delusions. In other words, Randy please take your meds.

BTW it's resilence not "relisents"

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2296 on: August 06, 2009, 11:31:00 PM »
either schizophrenia or bipolar mania

It's sometimes hard to distinguish schizophrenia from severe bipolar mania

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2297 on: August 07, 2009, 12:40:33 AM »
I think he's got an autism dx, by no less than two professionals. Could be a comorbid, though.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #2298 on: August 07, 2009, 12:56:00 AM »
I have some lithium carbonate here. It makes red colour in fireworks but it's also one of the lithium salts used in medication. Pity that Randy lives so far away.  :P

Offline iceman1985

• Incessant Poster
  • Bow to me!
« Reply #2299 on: August 07, 2009, 07:52:37 AM »
How long have you been admin?
What do you do for a living?
My little piece of hell
stay the fuck out of it

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2300 on: August 07, 2009, 11:09:35 AM »
How long have you been admin?
What do you do for a living?

I have been an admin for about two years.  There were elections for admins about two years ago and I was elected in the first election and re-elected in all the subsequent ones.

I have been a stay at home parent for most of my daughter's life until she started attending a special school for autistic children that is some distance from our home about two years ago.  For about a year, I was a volunteer who rode with her on the long bus rides to and from this school to make sure she could handle it and to make sure everyone was safe.  I was still a volunteer when the school district added another little girl with autism to the bus, but when they added two more children to the bus, they needed to actually hire someone to do it. So I applied for the job and got it.  Then they added two more children to the bus, for a total of six children who attended three different schools.

My official job title was special education paraprofessional, but my job was to look after the children on the bus and make sure they were safe and comfortable for the long bus ride to their schools.  This was my job until I badly sprained my ankle in April.  Then I was no longer allowed by the doctors to climb onto the bus and move around the bus to physically manage the kids, so I had to stay home while other people handled them. 

The first thing they figured out is that my daughter needed a highly trained person just to attend to her needs and the other children needed another person to take care of their needs, so they needed to hire two people to do the job I did alone.  This arrangement worked out OK for my daughter until the special education teacher who had been riding the bus with my daughter couldn't do it anymore and they assigned a relatively untrained person to attend to my daughter.  This did not work out well for her at all, so they started sending a separate car for my daughter and me, so I could go with her.  This has worked out very well and there have been no issues.

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #2301 on: August 07, 2009, 02:28:45 PM »
You're so good about getting back on topic Callaway! BTW how have you been?
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #2302 on: August 07, 2009, 02:52:05 PM »
NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very proud of not needing psychiatric meds, and this thread is about Callaway.  Resilents is a gift, that I wish I could share.
"not needing"?, more like not taking.  :hahaha:

Sometimes meds fuck people up more really  :laugh:  I haven't taken any for a month but I feel happier than I have been in a long while.
So.... , do you think Psych meds might make Randy babble mindlessly or something?   :duh: I didn't consider that before my last post.

IMO Randy's always been more clear when on meds. I really think he needs them.

ZIP...   I don't care, I like repeating this, both of them,   I haven't been on meds for a clinically significant peroid of time in many many years.  2 abilify doesn't equate with 2 weeks that qualifies for depression.  They aren't even slow release, over two weeks.  They put refined sugar in them to,  I won't eat that, and that is something else I haven't touched in a long time, unless it was hidden.  People have been trying to force things on me, but I have been getting around it most of time, not to mention the fact that two people almost ran me over, it was their fault, they ran a stop light. I think someone took two of my meds, but I don't care.   This is about Callaway.  Sure would like to lick her.

Totally inappropriate Randy! I'm not sure in what exact way, but this has got to make Callaway feel violated somehow to see that last statement. Either violated or nauseated. You should be lucky that her husband doesn't live close enough to knock some sense into you for being disrespectful to his wife.
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

TheoK

« Reply #2303 on: August 07, 2009, 02:59:59 PM »
How could he possibly want to lick her when he doesn't even know what she looks like?  ::)

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2304 on: August 07, 2009, 03:16:09 PM »

I think she has just learned to ignore him.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2305 on: August 07, 2009, 04:16:02 PM »
I think Callaway's very good at handling Randy.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline iceman1985

• Incessant Poster
  • Bow to me!
« Reply #2306 on: August 07, 2009, 04:18:38 PM »
are you an aspie/autisic/HFA
My little piece of hell
stay the fuck out of it

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2307 on: August 12, 2009, 09:42:46 AM »
You're so good about getting back on topic Callaway! BTW how have you been?

My ankle is still hurting, but I have been pretty well other than that.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #2308 on: August 12, 2009, 09:52:58 AM »
How could he possibly want to lick her when he doesn't even know what she looks like?  ::)

Or more import, what she tastes like. She might be the wrong flavour.

TheoK

« Reply #2309 on: August 12, 2009, 10:04:31 AM »
If they look good they almost always taste good.  :thumbup: