Educational

Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84809 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #2265 on: July 14, 2009, 01:47:35 PM »
I know but I think it was odeon or dirtdawg who said putting someone on ignore means they win. I can't be arsed to do research to see who said it because I can't remember what thread it was in.

It was dirtdawg. Thats only true if you ignore someone during an argument or something like that.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2266 on: July 14, 2009, 01:54:16 PM »
Don't think it was me.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2267 on: July 14, 2009, 02:41:21 PM »
I know but I think it was odeon or dirtdawg who said putting someone on ignore means they win. I can't be arsed to do research to see who said it because I can't remember what thread it was in.

It was dirtdawg. Thats only true if you ignore someone during an argument or something like that.

Oh I see.

GalileoAce

« Reply #2268 on: July 14, 2009, 09:08:20 PM »
Callaway, are you autistic?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2269 on: July 15, 2009, 02:05:08 PM »
You can barely tell. :-* :-* :-*
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2270 on: July 16, 2009, 04:29:18 AM »
What's your favorite childhood treasure?

I had a jewelry box that played a song from Fantasia and a ballerina twirled when I opened the lid.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2271 on: July 17, 2009, 07:53:53 AM »
I used to work on cars with my dad.
What kind of work?

Have you been to any autism support groups in rl?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2272 on: July 17, 2009, 10:58:32 AM »
What kind of work?

I have taken my daughter to social skills classes for children on the spectrum.

Working with my dad, I have done so many things to repair my old Buick and his, my mom's and my brother's vehicles that there are too many to list.  About the only things I can think of that we didn't fix ourselves were rebuilding the transmission and doing major body work.  We rebuilt the engine on my Buick ourselves the second time it was rebuilt and over time we replaced I think almost every other replaceable mechanical part and sensor.  I haven't done nearly as many repairs strictly on my own, though.  I have done things on the order of oil changes, brake jobs, removing and replacing faulty parts, and tune-ups.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2273 on: July 17, 2009, 09:46:47 PM »
Wow, that is a lot of car stuff. My car needs a service. Too bad you aren't here because then I would ask you to do it. :)

I meant more along the lines of parent support groups. For parents with kids on the spectrum. There are heaps of those here.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 09:49:48 PM by renaeden »
Tek'ma'tae

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2274 on: July 18, 2009, 01:15:54 PM »
What kind of work?

Working with my dad, I have done so many things to repair my old Buick and his, my mom's and my brother's vehicles that there are too many to list.  About the only things I can think of that we didn't fix ourselves were rebuilding the transmission and doing major body work.  We rebuilt the engine on my Buick ourselves the second time it was rebuilt and over time we replaced I think almost every other replaceable mechanical part and sensor.  I haven't done nearly as many repairs strictly on my own, though.  I have done things on the order of oil changes, brake jobs, removing and replacing faulty parts, and tune-ups.

Well I have to say this, its clean, it doesn't pollute as much. 
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2275 on: July 18, 2009, 06:20:09 PM »
What kind of work?

That's true.  I bought that Buick as a two year old used car with 30,000 miles on it and it had around 200,000 miles on it when I sold it.  I bought another used car with around 30,000 miles to replace it, and I'm still driving it today.  It has needed very few repairs compared to my old Buick, but I have taken it to a mechanic to do most of them because I don't have my dad's expertise or his set of tools to use anymore since I moved so far away.  My brothers got them when he moved to the nursing home.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2276 on: July 21, 2009, 02:35:39 PM »
What kind of work?

That's true.  I bought that Buick as a two year old used car with 30,000 miles on it and it had around 200,000 miles on it when I sold it.  I bought another used car with around 30,000 miles to replace it, and I'm still driving it today.  It has needed very few repairs compared to my old Buick, but I have taken it to a mechanic to do most of them because I don't have my dad's expertise or his set of tools to use anymore since I moved so far away.  My brothers got them when he moved to the nursing home.

Kiss your to :-*   I think I herd that somewhere,  but I think I could figure that pretty easily.

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2277 on: July 21, 2009, 06:27:54 PM »
Has some of the recent controversy made you question whether or not you want to stay admin?

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2278 on: July 23, 2009, 12:18:31 AM »
I am guessing you got your answer via PM jman?
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2279 on: July 23, 2009, 05:35:42 PM »
No.

It's frustrating when people misunderstand me or seem to think that I must post every private detail about my life, but I think I would have the same problems whether or not I was an admin.