Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84811 times)

TheoK

Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #1950 on: January 15, 2009, 07:04:33 PM »
Life can survive even in cowardly, subarctic countries in northern Europe.  :zoinks:

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #1951 on: January 15, 2009, 09:00:04 PM »
Dirt dawg, you're just fine drunk. Hahaha.  ;D

You just showed me you've thought about this quite a bit. We'll definetely chat sometime more in depth. Add my msn. Rage_461@hotmail.com. :clap:

FUCK!

I can't believe I wrote all that stupid shit out. I sound like a raving idiot!

Sorry, Rage.

Naw dude is fine. I get drunk all the time too. I understand, and I was serious. Even drunk you brought up a valid point.  :plus:

In vino veritas.  :beer:
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1952 on: January 15, 2009, 09:34:54 PM »
In vino veritas.

wat
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

P7PSP

« Reply #1953 on: January 15, 2009, 10:50:22 PM »
How come your ask away thread was not moved to the Ask Away Threads child board? And was Triste ostracized as a result of placing this thread in the wrong forum?

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1954 on: January 15, 2009, 11:11:33 PM »
Life can survive even in cowardly, subarctic countries in northern Europe.  :zoinks:
Good job Scandinavia has a lot of caves...

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1955 on: January 15, 2009, 11:23:11 PM »
How come your ask away thread was not moved to the Ask Away Threads child board? And was Triste ostracized as a result of placing this thread in the wrong forum?

Triste was never ostracized here for any reason.

You may not have noticed yet, but moving particular threads to some "right" forum is not something we are really concerned with here unless the member who started the thread wants it moved.

However, even if we were, this thread is in the forum called "What's your crime? Basic Discussion" which says, "Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board," so IMO, this should be the "right" forum for any general thread anyone wanted to start here, such as this one or one called, "What did you eat today?".

This thread is not in the Ask Away threads child board because Triste started it here to ask me a technical question and also there are some personal questions I will not answer, so this is not really an Ask Away thread.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #1956 on: January 15, 2009, 11:26:49 PM »
In vino veritas.

wat

Latin, meaning "In wine there is truth."
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1957 on: January 15, 2009, 11:34:55 PM »
What is the worst thing someone has ever said to you?

They told me that someone I cared about was dying.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1958 on: January 16, 2009, 12:14:23 AM »
You get calloused after awhile          do you like to read?   
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1959 on: January 16, 2009, 12:22:03 AM »
You get calloused after awhile          do you like to read?   

I don't think that I have gotten calloused from that.

Yes, I like to read a lot. 

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1960 on: January 16, 2009, 12:25:58 AM »
About what?
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1961 on: January 16, 2009, 12:34:22 AM »
About what?

I read books about all kinds of things, too many to list.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1962 on: January 16, 2009, 12:38:15 AM »
Do you have a favorite?

P7PSP

« Reply #1963 on: January 16, 2009, 01:18:18 AM »
This thread is not in the Ask Away threads child board because Triste started it here to ask me a technical question and also there are some personal questions I will not answer, so this is not really an Ask Away thread.
:headslap:  I actually read the first page of this thread and still managed to forget that point.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1964 on: January 16, 2009, 09:26:22 AM »
About what?

I read books about all kinds of things, too many to list.

:lol:

I would feel really shitty to post constantly about the books I read. I also doubt that anyone would believe the sheer number or the diversity of what I read on a daily basis or the fact that I usually have five or six going at once.   Most certainly not when you consider the PDD/ADHD/DSI/(half - can't be diagnosed - doc says I'm too good at compensating at my age - the rest is a cinch)Dyslexic spaz case who almost never turns off his music, finds it difficult to make two thoughts meet sometimes, manages two children in the evening, cooks, exercises, spends a couple of hours per day on a forum, visits the library every couple of days (oops, BUSTED!).

:hahaha:

I can't imagine where I would be without my books!!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.