Educational

Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84811 times)

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #1920 on: January 02, 2009, 07:09:48 PM »
ok.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 09:51:16 AM by enronhubbard »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1921 on: January 02, 2009, 07:36:52 PM »
D'you know of any home remedies that will help a lost voice come back?

Wild sex with an Irishman.  ;)

With a gag, right? :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #1922 on: January 02, 2009, 08:08:35 PM »
hmm.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 09:50:32 AM by enronhubbard »

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1923 on: January 03, 2009, 02:37:53 PM »
Gargle with sage for your voice ;D

Service with a smile,  I like what I do, down to the food I eat.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1924 on: January 13, 2009, 03:26:57 PM »
What happens to a baby who swallowed a whole bottle full of asprins other than going to the hospital?

Did you get along with your other family memebers well?
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1925 on: January 13, 2009, 07:10:59 PM »
What happens to a baby who swallowed a whole bottle full of asprins other than going to the hospital?

Did you get along with your other family memebers well?

They were orange flavored baby aspirins in a childproof bottle, but I knew how to open childproof caps.  I had to go to the hospital, but I don't remember much of what was done for me there other than an IV because I was so young.

I got tinnitus (ringing in your ears) from the aspirin overdose and this tinnitus never went away for me.

Yes, I got along well with my family members, all of whom are dead now except for one brother.

TheoK

« Reply #1926 on: January 13, 2009, 07:14:03 PM »
Oh, I get tinnitus too when I take too much aspirin. Bruce Lee actually died of aspirin.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1927 on: January 13, 2009, 08:21:58 PM »
D'you know of any home remedies that will help a lost voice come back?

Why is it lost?

The only home remedy I can think of off the top of my head is honey and lemon juice.
Sorry, forgot I posted this.

Because I was retarded enough to push my body past its limits while it was recovering from a cold.  It was gone for about a week but is back now.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1928 on: January 13, 2009, 10:37:53 PM »
Orange flavored? That is why i say no to refined sugar discourages babies from overeating them "It doesnt do it exactly"  ginko biloba is a speific for ear ringing i think it has something to do with fluid balance i had for a while went away, PERMENATELY i also used to get dizzy upon rising perhaps related gone also your in good hands COME TO THE LIGHT lol no pun intended even with 240mg of ginko extract its still gone l histidine is for deafness  how were your grades of meat ah school giggle giggle i beg your pardon lol that almost equates to i am sorry lol

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1929 on: January 13, 2009, 11:06:07 PM »
 i think Ringing can be caused by stress trauma did not do to me but i cant spell lol

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1930 on: January 13, 2009, 11:15:31 PM »
Are you bilingual?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1931 on: January 14, 2009, 12:04:51 AM »
Are you bilingual?

No, I speak only English.

TheoK

« Reply #1932 on: January 14, 2009, 04:47:58 AM »
You should learn some foreign languages.  8)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1933 on: January 14, 2009, 03:18:00 PM »
This so called "HFA" patron only made it to spanish 4 honors,  I fucked around because I was sick of life.  Your supposed to do the honors course for college.  I wish I took it, but it doesn't mean I can't make up for that.   It was fun and easy,  but I hearing people speak so quick is too much.  If you were  thrown in another country your would pick up real quick.  Children pick up forgeign language faster than adults.

TheoK

« Reply #1934 on: January 14, 2009, 03:21:29 PM »
We started to learn English at 9 in Sweden, when I went to elementary. I started learning German at 13. I tried to learn Dutch when I was 22, but that wasn't that easy, though I can read Dutch, since it looks pretty much like German in writing.