Educational

Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84821 times)

TheoK

Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #1905 on: December 16, 2008, 01:16:47 PM »
I think Europeans supporting the 2nd Amendment to 100% should get a US citizenship in reward. Those opposing it should be expelled to Russia or something.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1906 on: December 16, 2008, 01:55:20 PM »
I think Europeans supporting the 2nd Amendment to 100% should get a US citizenship in reward. Those opposing it should be expelled to Russia or something.

No fucking way and you have just hit upon the reason (which you have questioned, recently) I offered you a small handgun gun as a citizenship gift. It was meant to show you that that one right is NOT as important to us as you make it out to be from your northern peninsular Euro-perspective. It is Secondary, even in name, because the others are also important and a true American knows these without even having to think about them, like to pass a test. These are things ingrained in the nature of a free people.

The second Amendment is important, but it is One of Ten of the MOST important understandings that must be lived in order to begin to conceive of Freedom, BEFORE you can become an American citizen. (in fact, notice that three of them have been "repeated"  in later amendments, :D) In addition (have you even looked at what is required of you, as a foreign national, to be granted US citizenship, FFS?), there are other applicable "laws" you will be expected to understand (OK, now a racist comment, "unless you're a Mexican,"  but the reason there are so many illegals from south of the border is NOT for this reason, damn it! Why can't the Californians, Arizonans, New Mexicans and the Texans see this. It is the lax enforcement of border security, NOT immigration laws that has allowed the increase of the illegal populace to reach huge numbers, and certainly not the relaxing of the requirements for citizenship!!      .......       otherwise they would all be citizens by now, wouldn't they?).
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 02:51:39 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1907 on: December 16, 2008, 02:00:45 PM »
Wow, ah, looking on the bright side, I would take the peeping tom as a complement.  However, I don't endorse such behavior.  Simple cure to all problems, take care of yourself.  My dad had a shotgun to at one time.  I couldn't kill a man myself, unless their were circumstances.  I could see such a thing a s good in someways, avoids confrontation.  He runs but doesn't sustain any injuries. :)   I would like to see weapons replaced with on lethal ones.  There are advantages that to the negative side I will state.  They stay alive to learn more lessons, and its like think about what they did when they get an injury.  Its like a slow and painful death, like I did to the centipede. >:D  I didn't feel sorry then, I don't know why.  Perhaps its part of a disablity of some kind,  I will entertain that
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1908 on: December 16, 2008, 02:18:31 PM »
Did you see that? and guess who has the keys? :laugh:   If you want me to let you out, then you must behave.   First thing, respect me by saying please and thankyou.  That is your end of the contract, (straight one and not in a bixsexual way) and my end is to take care of myself so I can make your dreams a reality.

Is that a good deal?  You have my word.

Maybe I should make a contract of some kind, and sign it over death.  I wouldn't do that for real.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1909 on: December 16, 2008, 02:32:07 PM »
Thanks Callaway, if its you, for playing along.  I have realized so many things about what I truely am.  It good to have the keys back in my hands again, it was very scary.  I noticed how so many people felt in certain cirumstances.   I owe you the world, but please don't take advantage of my charitable nature, not that I am accusing you of anything.

P7PSP

« Reply #1910 on: December 16, 2008, 06:34:22 PM »
Damned lucky Yanks.  :-\ All I want is this. I just don't know where to buy it. That guy who killed the cop last year had an illegal gun and it was even more powerful than a 9 mm. I think it was a .44. Many Swedes sell their legal guns but are too cowardly to sell them illegally. Otherwise it'd be a piece of cake to remove the serial number and/or claim that it had been stolen. Though for the latter you'd have to fake a burglary.
Here in the states TheoK, the local DA may choose to let a stolen gun case slide but will rarely let it slide if the serial #s have been obliterated or altered. In fact it is not uncommon for the BATFE to get involved in cases involving altered/defaced serial #s. Years ago I was offered a Colt Python for two hundred dollars by my younger sisters ex husband who had a cock and bull story about why it was so cheap. I just told him the going rate should be $550 or better and passed. I would like to have a Python, but not someone elses.

DirtDawg makes some good points about the other Amendments in the Bill of Rights in his post. The War on Drugs was used to justify "Civil Forfeitures" which allows the Government to seize property and retain it and put the onus of proving the property is not the fruit of illegal activities on the person it was taken from. This is a violation of the "nor be deprived of life, liberty or property" clause of the 5th Amendment with the stated intent to prevent them from hiring the best attorney they can find which is a violation of the 6th Amendment. The bastards in the Legistlature passed the McCain Feingold Act, which is a clear violation of the 1st Amendment and in" Kelo versus the City of New London" the Supreme Court fucked over the 5th Amendment, which does allow for eminent domain for Public Works type projects, to pervert eminent domain to allow seizure for Private developments. And it violates the prohibition on Writs of Attainder in Article 1 section 9, which is a limit on Congress but they screwed the principle of Separation of Powers in doing so as well. Unfortunately there are too many people here in the US not paying attention to what is going on and don't know the Constitution in any case.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 06:39:27 PM by P7PSP »

TheoK

« Reply #1911 on: December 17, 2008, 07:42:22 AM »

No fucking way and you have just hit upon the reason (which you have questioned, recently) I offered you a small handgun gun as a citizenship gift. It was meant to show you that that one right is NOT as important to us as you make it out to be from your northern peninsular Euro-perspective. It is Secondary, even in name, because the others are also important and a true American knows these without even having to think about them, like to pass a test. These are things ingrained in the nature of a free people.

The second Amendment is important, but it is One of Ten of the MOST important understandings that must be lived in order to begin to conceive of Freedom, BEFORE you can become an American citizen. (in fact, notice that three of them have been "repeated"  in later amendments, :D) In addition (have you even looked at what is required of you, as a foreign national, to be granted US citizenship, FFS?), there are other applicable "laws" you will be expected to understand (OK, now a racist comment, "unless you're a Mexican,"  but the reason there are so many illegals from south of the border is NOT for this reason, damn it! Why can't the Californians, Arizonans, New Mexicans and the Texans see this. It is the lax enforcement of border security, NOT immigration laws that has allowed the increase of the illegal populace to reach huge numbers, and certainly not the relaxing of the requirements for citizenship!!      .......       otherwise they would all be citizens by now, wouldn't they?).

I know most of the Amendments and have them in a book about American history that my brother used when he studied in the USA. Nowadays most of those Amendments exist in European constitutions in one form or another, but the 2nd Amendment has never been in a European constitution. There was never a right to bear arms in Europe, only a lack of laws against it. There was never a right to own and carry a weapon in Sweden but before 1927 there were no restrictions on it either.

TheoK

« Reply #1912 on: December 17, 2008, 07:46:53 AM »
Here in the states TheoK, the local DA may choose to let a stolen gun case slide but will rarely let it slide if the serial #s have been obliterated or altered. In fact it is not uncommon for the BATFE to get involved in cases involving altered/defaced serial #s. Years ago I was offered a Colt Python for two hundred dollars by my younger sisters ex husband who had a cock and bull story about why it was so cheap. I just told him the going rate should be $550 or better and passed. I would like to have a Python, but not someone elses.

The punishment for illegal possession of a gun would be the same in Sweden no matter if the serial number would be removed or not, usually 6 months (in reality 4) in jail.

DirtDawg makes some good points about the other Amendments in the Bill of Rights in his post. The War on Drugs was used to justify "Civil Forfeitures" which allows the Government to seize property and retain it and put the onus of proving the property is not the fruit of illegal activities on the person it was taken from. This is a violation of the "nor be deprived of life, liberty or property" clause of the 5th Amendment with the stated intent to prevent them from hiring the best attorney they can find which is a violation of the 6th Amendment. The bastards in the Legistlature passed the McCain Feingold Act, which is a clear violation of the 1st Amendment and in" Kelo versus the City of New London" the Supreme Court fucked over the 5th Amendment, which does allow for eminent domain for Public Works type projects, to pervert eminent domain to allow seizure for Private developments. And it violates the prohibition on Writs of Attainder in Article 1 section 9, which is a limit on Congress but they screwed the principle of Separation of Powers in doing so as well. Unfortunately there are too many people here in the US not paying attention to what is going on and don't know the Constitution in any case.

I know the Constitution is being violated, but my point is that as long as most of you have guns, you can start a civil war if it goes too far. That's almost impossible in Europe already.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1913 on: December 17, 2008, 12:51:25 PM »

But, that's an outdated concept. We will not effect change to our government by use of hardware. It will have to come from the right to vote and the responsibility to vote intelligently - with an eye toward the horizon, rather than to our pocketbooks - in the modern world.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

TheoK

« Reply #1914 on: December 17, 2008, 01:05:24 PM »
That's dull and sad.  :-\ Look at the brave Wild West movies, that we always admired in Europe.  :litigious:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1915 on: December 17, 2008, 01:56:01 PM »
That's dull and sad.  :-\ Look at the brave Wild West movies, that we always admired in Europe.  :litigious:

Yes, but don't fall for it. Remember that those movies were made more to entertain than to recount historically significant aspects of western life.

I agree, voting is dull and it takes too long, but thinking that a few determined citizens offing themselves at the hands of superior government-backed forces can make the kind of changes we need is what's really sad, my friend.

:asthing:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1916 on: January 02, 2009, 10:59:44 AM »
D'you know of any home remedies that will help a lost voice come back?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1917 on: January 02, 2009, 01:18:39 PM »

Why is it lost?

The only home remedy I can think of off the top of my head is honey and lemon juice.

TheoK

« Reply #1918 on: January 02, 2009, 01:37:49 PM »
Honey, lemon juice, spanish pepper and fresh, chopped ginger. My ex "Little Bear" gave me the recipe.  8)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1919 on: January 02, 2009, 03:50:12 PM »

Rest. Silence.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein