Educational

Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84806 times)

Soph

Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #1350 on: February 16, 2008, 08:56:51 PM »
yeah i think he thought that i was her, or me AND her were someone else's sockpuppet or something
apparently he had emailed her pictures of me i'd posted on wp, saying i looked suspiciously like a friend of hers she had shown a picture of , as if she'd made me up using pictures of her friend :laugh:

pissed me off a lot at the time, but he's a good guy i think, just paranoid like me lol
i still don't understand how people could think that though, given how much i posted there, i physically wouldn't have had the time to post on another account :P

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1351 on: February 16, 2008, 09:48:37 PM »
That is so weird.  Whoever said that thought that he was talking to Shima?  She seems like a really nice person to me, so it's hard for me to imagine that someone was so upset with her.

She started a site called Aspergian Elders, I think.

I agree, it is weird. I'm not up to date on any drama relating to WP or Aspergian Elders, though.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

ozymandias

« Reply #1352 on: February 16, 2008, 09:56:34 PM »
That is so weird.  Whoever said that thought that he was talking to Shima?  She seems like a really nice person to me, so it's hard for me to imagine that someone was so upset with her.

I agree, it is weird. I'm not up to date on any drama relating to WP or Aspergian Elders, though.

The only drama I heard about AspergianElders was when Scrapheap got banned from there for making ONE comment in his usual flippant fashion and TigerLily in her usual over reactive fashion banned him.  It's been awhile since I went there and read what happened, but, aspergianelders was NOT the site for me.  And since I haven't heard a thing about it since, I can only presume that it has died a quiet and ignoble death.  As for Shima.............has anyone heard about her since she left here and abandoned the Neurolands?? 

Soph

« Reply #1353 on: February 16, 2008, 10:00:47 PM »
i haven't heard anything of her since august i think
i don't know her very well though, only talked to her about all that stuff

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1354 on: February 16, 2008, 10:03:15 PM »

The only drama I heard about AspergianElders was when Scrapheap got banned from there for making ONE comment in his usual flippant fashion and TigerLily in her usual over reactive fashion banned him.  It's been awhile since I went there and read what happened, but, aspergianelders was NOT the site for me.  And since I haven't heard a thing about it since, I can only presume that it has died a quiet and ignoble death.  As for Shima.............has anyone heard about her since she left here and abandoned the Neurolands?? 

Was that a racist comment that Scrapheap made, by any chance?

Someone else was asking about Shima, but I have not heard from her or seen her on the boards in a long time.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1355 on: February 16, 2008, 10:07:35 PM »
oh god i used to get hives all the time
on my hands and fingers
i still do sometimes but not so much
i always thought it was the heat, with me

If it was just on your hands and fingers, I wonder if it was hand soap or lotion or something else you touched that you could have been allergic to?

I got hives with those two antibiotics I developed an allergy to, and so did my daughter, who is now allergic to both of them too, but we got them all over our bodies.

She had to take penicillin every day from when she was three weeks old until she was over two months old, then she took a sulfa antibiotic every day after that until quite recently when she became allergic to it.  She does not have to take an antibiotic every day anymore, though.

:clap:
i'm glad she doesnt have to take them anymore, that must be annoying
how old is your daughter? i don't think i got them when i was really really young
i remember first getting them when i was in my last year of primary school (when i was 10)
my mum thought it was an allergy to something i'd had, but i can't remember what now lol

i am allergic to some medicine
i can't remmeber what it is though, began with D
i think i became allergic to it as a child

She's 11.  The penicillin was the worst, because it often made her vomit, so I had to try to be sure I always gave it at a time when I had not just given her the heart medicines.  The doctor said that if it made her vomit within a few minutes then to redose her, but if she vomited after that not to worry, but it usually made her vomit right away, so I almost always had to redose her.  I did not want to take a chance with her vomiting the heart medicines because I felt that they needed to be more exact with their dosages, though.

ozymandias

« Reply #1356 on: February 17, 2008, 07:33:24 AM »

Was that a racist comment that Scrapheap made, by any chance?

Someone else was asking about Shima, but I have not heard from her or seen her on the boards in a long time.

I wouldn't call it a "racist" comment any more than some of the other comments made in that thread.  It was more like scrap being scrap.  It was Shima herself who told me that TigerLily tended to be very touchy/sensitive.

duncvis

« Reply #1357 on: February 17, 2008, 09:50:39 AM »
well just dont take it too seriously,  ;)

One can never take rebellion too seriously.

a revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having. and there should be pie, preferably.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1358 on: February 17, 2008, 03:54:26 PM »

a revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having. and there should be pie, preferably.

:agreed:

ozymandias

« Reply #1359 on: February 17, 2008, 04:29:03 PM »

Chocolate Cream pie for me, please! :green:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1360 on: February 17, 2008, 05:20:33 PM »
Can I just have some chocolate, for now?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1361 on: February 17, 2008, 05:32:43 PM »

Chocolate Cream pie for me, please! :green:

Can I just have some chocolate, for now?

I like dark chocolate:

:green:

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #1362 on: February 17, 2008, 05:34:04 PM »

I like dark chocolate:

That stuff is more like "Black Hole" chocolate. 
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1363 on: February 17, 2008, 05:34:58 PM »
Dark chocolate is the best.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1364 on: February 17, 2008, 05:38:11 PM »

I like dark chocolate:

That stuff is more like "Black Hole" chocolate. 

Believe it or not, here is actually Lindt 85% Cocoa Dark Chocolate:

I like it too, but it's a little bitter.