Who looks better nude?

Males
0 (0%)
Females
10 (83.3%)
They're about the same
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Why men wear clothes  (Read 1175 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Why men wear clothes
« on: April 07, 2006, 03:56:07 AM »

I was talking to my ex a while ago about nudity (while sending her pics of pretty nude girls I liked), and we got on to the difference in male and female nudity.  Her opinion was that females look 'primal' and generally rather good when they're nude, but that guys just look funny with their bits sticking out and stuff.  I can see her point a bit.  How do other people feel about it?  Do females look better nude than males?  Should males always have a loin-cloth handy?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Why men wear clothes
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 04:02:16 AM »
my favorite part of a woman is the curve just above the hips.
then
the small of her back, which also curves.

i love the vagina but consider it the ugliest part of the female form.
i mean, have you gotten a real close of look at one.  not pictires close, but eye to eye.

i personally think a dick (well, my dick) is cuter than any vagina that i have seen.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 04:11:28 AM »
Quote from: McJagger
i love the vagina but consider it the ugliest part of the female form.
i mean, have you gotten a real close of look at one.  not pictires close, but eye to eye.

You mean you love the vagina but think the vulva is ugly?  I think they're cute; when the woman's standing up, you can just make out the clitoral hood curving down between her legs, and they're pretty nice when she's aroused and things get all shiny and slippery.  And yes, I've been close enough to have to pick pubes from my teeth many times, but I still think it's one of the nicer, more interesting parts of a woman.

It's also nice that it's not as obvious as guy-bits; it doesn't stick out all the time, so you just catch glimpses as she's getting dressed and things.  Makes it more intriguing. 
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 04:22:36 AM »
On the other hand, guys can have a rough, powerful look to them if they're well-muscled, which can leave the women looking somewhat weak and vulnerable.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2006, 04:35:17 AM »
Yes a well manicured box is pleasant to look at, when the legs are closed.

especially for the promise of pleasure that it holds.

thats why playboy is art.

but take a looksee beyond the vulva.
still doesn't keep my or my face away.  but its not that cute.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2006, 05:00:17 AM »
especially for the promise of pleasure that it holds.

There's no promise of pleasure there for me.

but take a looksee beyond the vulva.
still doesn't keep my or my face away.  but its not that cute.

You use a speculum on your wife?   :-\  The vulva is everything you can see without a speculum and a torch to assist you, including the soft, pink mucus membrane past the labia minora (which I find arousing).

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2006, 05:02:47 AM »
to feel, not to gaze upon.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2006, 05:09:28 AM »
to feel, not to gaze upon.

Suit yourself.   :P

Postperson

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2006, 05:15:42 AM »
Men are easier to draw (this is from my art school days, long ago). I think mm it depends on the body type some people actually look naked, unclothed, sort of an exposed look, whereas others don't have any sense of real nudity about them, they have merely removed their clothes, but they are still clothed with something, I don't know what.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2006, 05:33:26 AM »
Quote from: Postperson
I think mm it depends on the body type some people actually look naked, unclothed, sort of an exposed look, whereas others don't have any sense of real nudity about them, they have merely removed their clothes, but they are still clothed with something, I don't know what.

I think I look kind of clothed when I'm nude.  Sort of "I may be naked, but I could still rip your head off".

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2006, 05:39:18 AM »
I also feel quite comfortable padding around naked when I'm with a girl, even if she's clothed, whereas they've tended to be quite keen on getting their clothes on once they were out of bed.  I feel confident when naked, though I don't tend to stay naked much on my own, since I don't like the feeling of drafts against my skin.

Postperson

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2006, 06:24:29 AM »
"I think I look kind of clothed when I'm nude.  Sort of "I may be naked, but I could still rip your head off".

Yeah, it's like an armour, I think it's more common for men to have it than women, but you do see it in women too. I think it's the harder or more muscled flesh thing, harder bodies look clothed.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2006, 06:27:52 AM »
Like this you mean?

<--------------   ;)

Postperson

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2006, 06:31:46 AM »
Well it's not something you can see in a photo, it's a qualtiy of the flesh itself. who is that anyway?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2006, 06:33:22 AM »
Quote from: Postperson
who is that anyway?

Take a wild guess.