Who looks better nude?

Males
0 (0%)
Females
10 (83.3%)
They're about the same
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Why men wear clothes  (Read 1174 times)

Postperson

Re: Why men wear clothes
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2006, 06:35:06 AM »
I have no idea!!!

"I also feel quite comfortable padding around naked when I'm with a girl, even if she's clothed, whereas they've tended to be quite keen on getting their clothes on once they were out of bed. ?I feel confident when naked, though I don't tend to stay naked much on my own, since I don't like the feeling of drafts against my skin."

Yeah, I used to be a bit of a nudist - I think aspies are, but I remember not bothering to put my clothes back on with a newish boyfriend but he found it unnerving, like he felt a bit uncomfortable about being naked too. I ran into him years later and he said he remembered that because no-one else ever did it, I think he felt a bit body conscious. But I didn't do the nude thing with other boyfriends, I guess I figured people don't always feel comfortable about it.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2006, 06:38:10 AM »
Quote from: Postperson
I have no idea!!!

<Wanders off to work out.>
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Postperson

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2006, 06:40:31 AM »
 ;D

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2006, 08:18:54 AM »
I have no idea!!!

It looks like you're sucking you're stomach in.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2006, 08:39:03 AM »
I have no idea!!!

What does?  ???  All I see is a beach with some girls sunbathing.   :-\
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2006, 08:44:58 AM »
I have no idea!!!

What does?? ???? All I see is a beach with some girls sunbathing.? ?:-\

Your other avatar.? :P It's not my fault you change your avatar probably more times than you change your underwear.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2006, 08:48:31 AM »
I have no idea!!!

Your other avatar.  :P It's not my fault you change your avatar probably more times than you change your underwear.

That's a lie!

I don't wear underwear.

And I'm tensing my muscles in general, which produces a bit of a sucked-in effect (with me anyway), but actually sucking in would look a lot different.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2006, 09:13:59 AM »
I have no idea!!!

Your other avatar.? :P It's not my fault you change your avatar probably more times than you change your underwear.

That's a lie!

I don't wear underwear.

And I'm tensing my muscles in general, which produces a bit of a sucked-in effect (with me anyway), but actually sucking in would look a lot different.

Thanks for clearing that up for me Naomi.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2006, 09:24:39 AM »
I have no idea!!!

Your other avatar.  :P It's not my fault you change your avatar probably more times than you change your underwear.

That's a lie!

I don't wear underwear.

Is there a point to underwear unless you're wearing a skirt?  (And with a kilt, half the appeal to the ladies is that you're swinging freely under there.)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2006, 09:26:28 AM »
I have no idea!!!

That's a lie!

I don't wear underwear.

Is there a point to underwear unless you're wearing a skirt?? (And with a kilt, half the appeal to the ladies is that you're swinging freely under there.)

It must be nice to be a guy.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2006, 09:33:14 AM »
I have no idea!!!

That's a lie!

I don't wear underwear.

Is there a point to underwear unless you're wearing a skirt?  (And with a kilt, half the appeal to the ladies is that you're swinging freely under there.)

I think being a girl could be more fun.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2006, 09:41:04 AM »
I have no idea!!!

That's a lie!

I don't wear underwear.

Is there a point to underwear unless you're wearing a skirt?? (And with a kilt, half the appeal to the ladies is that you're swinging freely under there.)

Would you get any work done if you had girl parts?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2006, 09:49:32 AM »
I have no idea!!!

That's a lie!

I don't wear underwear.

Would you get any work done if you had girl parts?

Knowing my luck, I'd get a set that didn't work right again.  Would be fun to be able to try out all those wonderful sex toys that women can use though; so many more possibilities than with guy bits, assuming the nerves actually worked as they're meant to.

I think I'll go start a seperate thread about which gender has more fun, but I'm going to go pass out for a bit first.

eamonn

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2006, 09:50:47 AM »
I have no idea!!!

That's a lie!

I don't wear underwear.

We guessed. ;)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2006, 03:12:13 PM »
The solfness and curves of a women that appeal to a man. for that is what makes it beautiful at the start. For men are the products of the image of women. For We men hold that in a image in Our minds. Even women do this to some what.
Guardian of the Empire