Educational

Author Topic: stereotype dependency  (Read 2550 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
stereotype dependency
« on: September 30, 2009, 03:19:32 AM »
There's quite a few fuckwits on here, that can only see people as sterotypes, and that their personality is made up of a bunch of them.  It seem too much to handle for their small brains, that each individual is different in so many ways.  If a personality trait of someone doesn't fit in with a certain stereotype, they shut down or have a spaz attack, cause they just can't grasp why.  And then they go and wonder why, this site is their only means of social life, and they have so much trouble with society.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

The_Chosen_One

Re: stereotype dependency
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 03:22:23 AM »
The only stereotype I'm interested in is one with a good pick-up, a kick-arse amp and some brilliant speakers.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 03:37:44 AM »
you seem to have misread the sitaution wildly

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 03:39:05 AM »
Who, him?  He's just fucking about, I hope.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 05:13:01 AM »
I like stereotyping because it makes my life easier.
Kick me

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 07:00:32 AM »
Don't be lazy  :P

I find it quite fun to stereotype people, especially when there's quite a lot of people on here that like to adjust themselves to fit into certain ones.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2009, 07:12:11 AM »
There's quite a few fuckwits on here, that can only see people as sterotypes, and that their personality is made up of a bunch of them.  It seem too much to handle for their small brains, that each individual is different in so many ways.  If a personality trait of someone doesn't fit in with a certain stereotype, they shut down or have a spaz attack, cause they just can't grasp why.  And then they go and wonder why, this site is their only means of social life, and they have so much trouble with society.

It's mainly because shitheals like you don't matter in the grand scale of things.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2009, 07:17:14 AM »
Yeah, as in i'm unique, not a simpleton that can just be put into a category.  If you got outside your own little redneck bubble, you'd probably see others like that too.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2009, 07:37:25 AM »
Who, him?  He's just fucking about, I hope.

What if I wasn't?

You need a good stereotype to play your classic LPs on to get that really good sound.  :rock:

:LMAO:

And yes, I am taking the piss.

Blasted

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2009, 07:38:13 AM »
i'm unique.

You are not a unique snowflake :moon:

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2009, 07:47:26 AM »
There's quite a few fuckwits on here, that can only see people as sterotypes, and that their personality is made up of a bunch of them.  It seem too much to handle for their small brains, that each individual is different in so many ways.  If a personality trait of someone doesn't fit in with a certain stereotype, they shut down or have a spaz attack, cause they just can't grasp why.  And then they go and wonder why, this site is their only means of social life, and they have so much trouble with society.

It's mainly because shitheals like you don't matter in the grand scale of things.

It seems you're somehow trying to rationalize your existence by attempting to drag others down there with you in "meaningless in the grand scale of things" land. Just because you're an ugly bum and an irresponsible father doesn't mean things like beauty and not bringing kids into a life of misery doesn't mean anything to others. Everything isn't pointless just because you say so.
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2009, 07:50:34 AM »
There's quite a few fuckwits on here, that can only see people as sterotypes, and that their personality is made up of a bunch of them.  It seem too much to handle for their small brains, that each individual is different in so many ways.  If a personality trait of someone doesn't fit in with a certain stereotype, they shut down or have a spaz attack, cause they just can't grasp why.  And then they go and wonder why, this site is their only means of social life, and they have so much trouble with society.

It seems you're somehow trying to rationalize your existence by attempting to drag others down there with you in "meaningless in the grand scale of things" land. Just because you're an ugly bum and an irresponsible father doesn't mean things like beauty and not bringing kids into a life of misery doesn't mean anything to others. Everything isn't pointless just because you say so.

Try practicing what you preach.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2009, 07:58:31 AM »
i'm unique.

Lawl, not in your eyes.  I've been told I am by people who matter though, so not too worried about what you think sweetie pie :laugh: 

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2009, 08:01:38 AM »
i'm unique.

Lawl, not in your eyes.  I've been told I am by people who matter though, so not too worried about what you think sweetie pie :laugh: 

Bring them here, then they might matter. Until then, we are the ones who matter around here.  :indeed:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2009, 08:07:27 AM »
Lol, you've reached a new level of patheticness tco