Author Topic: stereotype dependency  (Read 2551 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: stereotype dependency
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2009, 08:10:06 AM »
Lol, you've reached a new level of patheticness tco

An NT spending more time on an aspie forum than most of the aspies is in itself pathetic, even without him going further by making idiotic statements like the ones above.
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2009, 08:29:02 AM »
And both of you are getting  :pwned:

What does that make you?

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2009, 08:38:31 AM »
Just cause you or some other fuckwit posts something, and then says you've "pwned" them, doesn't make it so.

The fact that this site is your everything, makes you "pwned" for life.  I just come on here to rant or for playtime  :P  The fact that a number of people on here actually know one another in real life, and you all have the same views and stick together like a little homo gang, is so hillarious.  You know none of these dropkicks will probably ever come down under to visit you?
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2009, 08:48:45 AM »
Just cause you or some other fuckwit posts something, and then says you've "pwned" them, doesn't make it so.

The fact that this site is your everything, makes you "pwned" for life.  I just come on here to rant or for playtime  :P  The fact that a number of people on here actually know one another in real life, and you all have the same views and stick together like a little homo gang, is so hillarious.  You know none of these dropkicks will probably ever come down under to visit you?

Who cares?

And nor do I think they give a shit whether I hop on a plane to visit them. The point is, in case you haven't realised it, is that we all can have a chat without the need of all the other bullshit involved. Ever notice that the only other people agreeing with you are Lit and Soiledarse? And Lit's only doing it cos he invited the weeaboo here. Maybe it's jealousy that so many people are agreeing with each other on what a dick you are, and you can't fit in.

Meanwhile, I'll just keep rattling your cage, and laughing along with the rest at the 2 of you (as I don't really consider Lit's support to be that serious).  :hahaha:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2009, 08:57:00 AM »
Seriously man, I'm laughing at you.  I pitty you.  Thats just it, I don't care about fitting in, like you  :hahaha:  Thats why you suck all their arses, but seeing some of your older posts, you acted the same way you do on zomg.  I get on fine with Celtic Goddess too.  She's known me the longest.  Shleed seems to be the only one out of the gaygang, that has some of his own opinions, and doesn't care about upsetting any of you.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2009, 09:01:07 AM »
Seriously man, I'm laughing at you.  I pitty you.  Thats just it, I don't care about fitting in, like you  :hahaha:  Thats why you suck all their arses, but seeing some of your older posts, you acted the same way you do on zomg.  I get on fine with Celtic Goddess too.  She's known me the longest.  Shleed seems to be the only one out of the gaygang, that has some of his own opinions, and doesn't care about upsetting any of you.

I'm suprised you would actually waste your time trolling my older posts. You obviously have a thing for me, go on admit it.

But like bint and Elle, I think I'll pass on your offer of a root. See, I'm not that hard up.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2009, 09:02:58 AM »
Lol.  I wasn't looking for yours, just was reading through the callout thing.  Did odeon ban all the trolls who tried to attack the gang?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2009, 09:07:04 AM »
Lol.  I wasn't looking for yours, just was reading through the callout thing.  Did odeon ban all the trolls who tried to attack the gang?

No, there has only been 4 bannings I know of. Ahayes was the most malicious, and pea's and mine were requested. Buttcoffee's was because he violated the TOS. Of those 4, mine was the only temporary one.

Besides, you must have really been bored to wade through all that shit.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2009, 09:09:30 AM »
Not really, I looked at one thread and found it funny, so I browsed some others.  Is the one with tha black guy saying you gonna get raped one of the banned people, or the one with the baby picture?  What did butcoffee actually do.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2009, 09:13:56 AM »
Yeah, as in i'm unique, not a simpleton that can just be put into a category.  If you got outside your own little redneck bubble, you'd probably see others like that too.

You still don't matter.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2009, 09:14:34 AM »
Not really, I looked at one thread and found it funny, so I browsed some others.  Is the one with tha black guy saying you gonna get raped one of the banned people, or the one with the baby picture?  What did butcoffee actually do.

Anton is the one with the black guy pic, and he's still here. Buttcoffee mentioned something that was taken as a reference to CP, but was actually a question on whether people had done it with kids. It wasn't just that though, odeon found him annoying because he seemed to be trolling and had no respect for the site in general. He may be different on zOMG, but here he rubbed people up the wrong way. Odeon being the owner of the site didn't want to take the chance. And nor should he have had to.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2009, 09:15:58 AM »
There's quite a few fuckwits on here, that can only see people as sterotypes, and that their personality is made up of a bunch of them.  It seem too much to handle for their small brains, that each individual is different in so many ways.  If a personality trait of someone doesn't fit in with a certain stereotype, they shut down or have a spaz attack, cause they just can't grasp why.  And then they go and wonder why, this site is their only means of social life, and they have so much trouble with society.

It's mainly because shitheals like you don't matter in the grand scale of things.

It seems you're somehow trying to rationalize your existence by attempting to drag others down there with you in "meaningless in the grand scale of things" land. Just because you're an ugly bum and an irresponsible father doesn't mean things like beauty and not bringing kids into a life of misery doesn't mean anything to others. Everything isn't pointless just because you say so.

How's that fantasy land going for you, I see you are still making up boring shit.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2009, 09:17:27 AM »

Aw, the homo gang wouldn't let you join so now you're crying like a little bitch.

:LMAO:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2009, 09:22:18 AM »

Anton is the one with the black guy pic, and he's still here. Buttcoffee mentioned something that was taken as a reference to CP, but was actually a question on whether people had done it with kids. It wasn't just that though, odeon found him annoying because he seemed to be trolling and had no respect for the site in general. He may be different on zOMG, but here he rubbed people up the wrong way. Odeon being the owner of the site didn't want to take the chance. And nor should he have had to.

Oh.  CP?  Lol, thats buttcoffee though, he likes to push the boundaries. 

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2009, 09:22:50 AM »
Phlexor really is a mong