Author Topic: What do you think of sandniggers, persians and pakis?  (Read 4042 times)

Blasted

Re: What do you think of sandniggers, persians and pakis?
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2009, 11:37:46 AM »
Those christians are just as bad

Any muslims who believe the crap their religion tells them about sex/gender/homosexuality is a twat
Any christian who believes the crap in the OT is also a twat, but here that seems to be much rarer

Finally I'm getting through to you (at least I hope so) but you'd be surprised just how many Christians are there who DO believe all that shit and act on it.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2009, 11:38:55 AM »
I too have a friend in college who is a Muslim and she's awesome.  Obviously I too prefer the company of atheists if I have to choose but that is only because I dislike ALL religions in general.  I'm just against all Muslims being called smelly, dirty, dumb fuckheads really.  As for pictures, I could post up pictures of members of the FLDS or those twats who blow up abortion clinics.  All religion is stupid, full stop however not all people who are religious, are brainless sheep.
Tell yourself that all religions are the same if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy. But it might be better for you to do it in the UK rather than putting your money where your mouth is and embracing the serene tolerance of Islam in Iran etc where it is the state religion. Why don't you go to Saudi Arabia and get yourself a drivers license Gus?

You're generalising to prove something you can't prove. Only around 20% of Muslims worldwide are Arabs, yet that's where you are pointing your sweeping fingers.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2009, 11:39:22 AM »
People just seem to make their own rules up about christianity nowdays.  The extreme christians in places like Texas are just as bad as the extreme Muslims I think.  I can't see how people can live this life, like there's gonna be another one afterwards, and do some completely fucked up shit, cause God says its ok.  

True.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2009, 11:41:37 AM »

Any muslims who believe the crap their religion tells them about sex/gender/homosexuality is a twat
Any christian who believes the crap in the OT is also a twat, but here that seems to be much rarer

Finally I'm getting through to you (at least I hope so) but you'd be surprised just how many Christians are there who DO believe all that shit and act on it.

They seem to be more of a problem in america though, where they have shit healthcare and too many fat people  :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2009, 11:42:12 AM »
I too have a friend in college who is a Muslim and she's awesome.  Obviously I too prefer the company of atheists if I have to choose but that is only because I dislike ALL religions in general.  I'm just against all Muslims being called smelly, dirty, dumb fuckheads really.  As for pictures, I could post up pictures of members of the FLDS or those twats who blow up abortion clinics.  All religion is stupid, full stop however not all people who are religious, are brainless sheep.
Tell yourself that all religions are the same if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy. But it might be better for you to do it in the UK rather than putting your money where your mouth is and embracing the serene tolerance of Islam in Iran etc where it is the state religion. Why don't you go to Saudi Arabia and get yourself a drivers license Gus?

What a fucking lame argument  ::)

Of course I'm speaking from the viewpoint of the Muslims I see in the UK not the ones in Saudi Arabia because those are the only Muslims I know.  Do you know any Muslims in Saudi Arabia?  Probably not either.
I brought up drivers licenses because it is one of many things you can't do in Saudi Arabia because you are female. Should the muslims make their religion the official religion of the UK that is one of many benefits you will get out of it.

Again, too many assumptions. In what way would that be a given? (No ant-saudi propaganda, please, cos we're not talking about the saudis, we're talking about the UK Muslim population.)

- Albert Einstein

P7PSP

« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2009, 11:42:34 AM »
Actually I'll post the whole statement cause it's bloody good:

"Don't judge the Muslims that you know by Islam and
don't judge Islam by the Muslims that you know. "

Since we hear from so many critics who either don't take the time to read this site, or simply can't understand the distinction between Islam and Muslims, we thought it best to bring together in one place what we have said in so many others over the years.

Islam is an ideology.  No ideology is above critique, particularly one that explicitly seeks political and social dominance over every person on the planet.

Muslims are individuals.  We passionately believe that no Muslim should be harmed, harassed, stereotyped or treated any differently anywhere in the world solely on account of their status as a Muslim.

Islam is not simply a belief about God.  It is a word that means Submission.  Islam is a set of rules that establish a social hierarchy in which Muslims submit to Allah, women submit to men and all non-Muslims submit to Islamic rule.

Since we don't live in a Muslim country (where censorship, intimidation and brute force are shamelessly employed to protect Islam from logical deconstruction), we are still free to openly exercise our right to debate the merits of the Islamic value system against Western Liberalism.

Are men really superior to women as the Qur'an says?  Are women intellectually inferior as Muhammad taught?  Does propagating material (the Qur'an) that openly curses people of other religions amidst random calls to violence really make for a better social environment?  Is it right to keep women as sex slaves, merely because the Qur'an explicitly allows it in multiple places?  Should atheists and homosexuals have to choose between the noose and an outward profession of faith in Allah?

Yes, there are Muslims who take issue with these aspects of Islamic theology, but it doesn't change what Islam is.  Don't confuse the ideology with the individual.  Don't draw conclusions about Islam based on the Muslims that you know, be they terrorists or humanitarians.  Islam must be understood on the basis of what it is, as presented objectively in the Qur'an, Hadith and Sira (biography of Muhammad).

By the same token, don't draw conclusions about the Muslims in your life based on the true nature of Islam.  Like any other group, not all Muslims think alike.  Even if there is no such thing as moderate Islam, it does not mean that there are no moderate Muslims.

If our years of dialogue with literally hundreds have taught us anything, it is that most Muslims (even devout ones) have only a superficial understanding of their religion.  Most never made the choice to be Muslim, so (as with all religion) there are widely varying degrees of seriousness with which they may take the teachings of Islam.

The Muslims that you know are not terrorists.  More than likely, their interests in life are similar to yours and they have the same ambitions for their children.  They should neither be shunned, mistreated, nor disrespected merely because of their religion.  Their property should not be abused, and neither should copies of their sacred book be vandalized.

Prejudging an individual by their group identity (or presumed group identity) is not only unethical, it is blatantly irrational, since group identity reveals absolutely nothing about a person.  Every individual should be judged only on the basis of their own words and deeds.

Don't judge Islam by the Muslims that you know, and don't judge the Muslims that you know by Islam.
That statement there makes all the bombings, rapes and honor killlings mentioned on the site insignificant.

As I said, Christians do that shit too.  Bomb abortion clinics cause "killing God's gift to humans" is apparently more evil than outright murder.  The Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints?  Anyone heard of that?

Because most catholics realise that the majority of the stuff in the bible doesn't fit with the 21st century. Whereas most muslims seriously believe the crap in their book

Generalisations.
I too have a friend in college who is a Muslim and she's awesome.  Obviously I too prefer the company of atheists if I have to choose but that is only because I dislike ALL religions in general.  I'm just against all Muslims being called smelly, dirty, dumb fuckheads really.  As for pictures, I could post up pictures of members of the FLDS or those twats who blow up abortion clinics.  All religion is stupid, full stop however not all people who are religious, are brainless sheep.

You're generalising to prove something you can't prove. Only around 20% of Muslims worldwide are Arabs, yet that's where you are pointing your sweeping fingers.
You mean women are allowed drivers licenses in Saudi Arabia? While the most virulent strains of Islam do tend to be in the Arab countries that does not keep Islamic jihad attacks from happening in Bali, Thailand, Phillipines and other areas.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2009, 11:43:43 AM »
Sexist, violent, homophobic, out-dated bollocks. Anyone who subscribes to that kinda thing is making a statement about who they are as a person. What kind of person calls themself a Muslim when Islam is such a revolting religion?

Because that's not all that it is, just as Christianity is not about, say, keeping your woman at home even though the Bible say it's OK.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2009, 11:44:59 AM »
Sexist, violent, homophobic, out-dated bollocks. Anyone who subscribes to that kinda thing is making a statement about who they are as a person. What kind of person calls themself a Muslim when Islam is such a revolting religion?

Because that's not all that it is, just as Christianity is not about, say, keeping your woman at home even though the Bible say it's OK.

It's a big part of it

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2009, 11:45:19 AM »
Because most catholics realise that the majority of the stuff in the bible doesn't fit with the 21st century. Whereas most muslims seriously believe the crap in their book

Er, no. Most Muslims don't give a shit, just as most Christians don't give a shit.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2009, 11:46:49 AM »

Of course I'm speaking from the viewpoint of the Muslims I see in the UK not the ones in Saudi Arabia because those are the only Muslims I know.  Do you know any Muslims in Saudi Arabia?  Probably not either.
I brought up drivers licenses because it is one of many things you can't do in Saudi Arabia because you are female. Should the muslims make their religion the official religion of the UK that is one of many benefits you will get out of it.

The roads what be a lot safer without women drivers on them anyway.

:facepalm2:

Nice, a bit of sexism is the cherry on top to this thread.

I *think* he is kidding, actually. Anyway, that's how I chose to see it.

- Albert Einstein

Blasted

« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2009, 11:49:05 AM »

They seem to be more of a problem in america though, where they have shit healthcare and too many fat people  :zoinks:

Not really.

http://www.talk2action.org/story/2008/5/22/111956/477/Front_Page/From_the_UK_Fundamentally_Flawed

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/may/21/fundamentallyflawed

http://www.pickledpolitics.com/archives/1978

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2009, 11:49:38 AM »

Er, no. Most Muslims don't give a shit, just as most Christians don't give a shit.

most muslims here follow their religion. Most christians here don't go to church or read the bible or anything.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2009, 11:49:48 AM »

The roads what be a lot safer without women drivers on them anyway.

:facepalm2:

Nice, a bit of sexism is the cherry on top to this thread.

People who generalize others and stuff make me laugh.  People who get annoyed about it, make me sick.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: September 30, 2009, 11:50:31 AM »

Not really.

http://www.talk2action.org/story/2008/5/22/111956/477/Front_Page/From_the_UK_Fundamentally_Flawed

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/may/21/fundamentallyflawed

http://www.pickledpolitics.com/archives/1978

there are obviously plenty of wankers here to. But I don't think we have it half as bad as they do in the US

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #74 on: September 30, 2009, 11:52:01 AM »
You mean women are allowed drivers licenses in Saudi Arabia? While the most virulent strains of Islam do tend to be in the Arab countries that does not keep Islamic jihad attacks from happening in Bali, Thailand, Phillipines and other areas.

No, reread what I wrote if you think that's what I meant. In no way am I defending what goes on in Saudi Arabia. What I'm trying to say that it's not true of all Islam, far from it. It certainly won't be true in the UK, regardless of what happens--having some loud-mouthed Muslim morons there shout that from the rooftops won't automatically mean that every Muslim is in favour.

I don't defend fundies, regardless of their religion, I defend the ordinary people who just want to live their lives in peace, without fundies OR racists destroying everything for them.

- Albert Einstein