Author Topic: What do you think of sandniggers, persians and pakis?  (Read 4009 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: What do you think of sandniggers, persians and pakis?
« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2009, 12:02:15 PM »
Because most catholics realise that the majority of the stuff in the bible doesn't fit with the 21st century. Whereas most muslims seriously believe the crap in their book

Er, no. Most Muslims don't give a shit, just as most Christians don't give a shit.

most muslims here follow their religion. Most christians here don't go to church or read the bible or anything.

Define "follow their religion", providing pertinent quotes where need be, and then explain how that makes them into rabid fundies.

they go to the mosque. the majority of people here who say they're christian aren't really. they were just raised as christians.

How large a percentage of the Muslim population does this? Please provide sources for the information and then explain how it makes them into rabid fundies.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2009, 12:03:18 PM »
Haha, that actually made me laugh.  You clearly haven't a clue what Muslims actually do, do you?  As for being raised in a religion, don't you think the same thing happens to most Muslims too?

I'm no expert in it. I'm not interested enough really. I see more muslims fasting and taking an active part in their religion than I do christians though

although tbh I don't see why this is about christians-muslims. I think they're both complete cunts

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: September 30, 2009, 12:04:44 PM »
Because most catholics realise that the majority of the stuff in the bible doesn't fit with the 21st century. Whereas most muslims seriously believe the crap in their book

Er, no. Most Muslims don't give a shit, just as most Christians don't give a shit.

most muslims here follow their religion. Most christians here don't go to church or read the bible or anything.

Define "follow their religion", providing pertinent quotes where need be, and then explain how that makes them into rabid fundies.

they go to the mosque. the majority of people here who say they're christian aren't really. they were just raised as christians.

How large a percentage of the Muslim population does this? Please provide sources for the information and then explain how it makes them into rabid fundies.

It doesn't necessarily make them rabid fundies. It shows they actually buy the shit their religion tells them though. And I can't be arsed looking up percentages. I don't really care enough tbh. Half of what I've said might be completely wrong, but I'm going by what I see here at university etc.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2009, 12:04:55 PM »
what's with the weird ninja-shit the women wear then?

How does that equal "most"?

Most what? I can't remember which quote you mean

-sigh-

Never mind, if this is what the discussion is going to be like. ::)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Blasted

« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2009, 12:05:06 PM »
what's with the weird ninja-shit the women wear then?

How does that equal "most"?

Most what? I can't remember which quote you mean

bint -  I remember that. I still don't think the christians here are as bad as the muslims though. I still think they're a bunch of twats and should be kept out of politics altogether, but it's not as much of a problem as Islam

I would actually say it's more of a problem cause they are in Parliament/have access or means to influencing legislation.  How many Muslims are in Parliament or have any influence currently in the UK? Either a pathetically small number or none.

Blasted

« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2009, 12:06:38 PM »
Haha, that actually made me laugh.  You clearly haven't a clue what Muslims actually do, do you?  As for being raised in a religion, don't you think the same thing happens to most Muslims too?

I'm no expert in it. I'm not interested enough really. I see more muslims fasting and taking an active part in their religion than I do christians though

although tbh I don't see why this is about christians-muslims. I think they're both complete cunts

I'm just using Christians as a comparison.  They are both cunts I agree which is what I have been trying to tell you all.  All religions are shit, all religious people are different to each other and not all are necessarily shit just because they are religious.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2009, 12:06:48 PM »

It doesn't necessarily make them rabid fundies. It shows they actually buy the shit their religion tells them though. And I can't be arsed looking up percentages. I don't really care enough tbh. Half of what I've said might be completely wrong, but I'm going by what I see here at university etc.

In other words, you have no clue. You're just posting completely unsubstantiated bollocks because you don't like the Muslims.

Just say so, you know, instead of trying to hide behind some false shield of legitimacy.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2009, 12:07:50 PM »
I thought it was already clear I didn't like most muslims  :-\

I don't like most christians either

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2009, 12:10:48 PM »
oh and yeah, don't expect some great discussion out of me about this - I don't care much about it and don't know enough about it.

I hate religion, and from what I've read of Islam, I think it's worse than Christianity

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2009, 12:12:11 PM »
I thought it was already clear I didn't like most muslims  :-\

I don't like most christians either

It was clear, Soph. What I reacted against was when you started saying things like "most" Muslims [in the UK] do this or that when you clearly had no clue.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #100 on: September 30, 2009, 12:13:41 PM »
OK, I generalise

I have no figures and I'm too lazy to look any up

When I say most, I mean from what I see here (mainly around my university campus)

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #101 on: September 30, 2009, 12:19:20 PM »
I'll only down people for their religion if they try to force feed it to me. However, I will take the piss out of their religions for laughs, even if they're not fundamentalist. Couldn't give a shite if it offends.

Couldn't give a shit about Islam, sure it's a shit religion but I won't bother them if they don't bother me. The extremists are not counted, since they bother *everyone*. :zoinks:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: September 30, 2009, 12:22:11 PM »
I'm not gonna try and stop people practising their reliigon if that's what they wanna do. I just think Islam is a complete load of shit. Sure, I don't know it in detail. But even if the rest of it is a "peaceful" religon, the stuff that I do know outweighs that.

I actually feel more strongly about disestablishing the Church of England than I do about anything to do with ISlam. But the Islam stuff tends to get more attention because you're racist if you don't like them.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #103 on: September 30, 2009, 12:25:04 PM »
I can't be arsed reading the whole thread. You're being accused of being racist because you think Islam is shit?

Uh, okay.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #104 on: September 30, 2009, 12:26:54 PM »

[attachment deleted by admin]