Author Topic: Transgendered kids  (Read 5259 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: Transgendered kids
« Reply #120 on: September 22, 2009, 03:59:32 PM »
http://etransgender.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=510
In addition, the study remains to be replicated by other researchers, which will not be easy. It was performed by dissecting the autopsied brains of transsexuals, homosexual men, heterosexual men and heterosexual women. Because transsexuality is rare, it took the scientists 11 years to collect six transsexual brains.

Hardly conclusive evidence, far from it in fact.

True, but to say that it is untrue what he finds is impossible too based on this research. You cannot dismiss it. Asking for further research is another thing. But I guess you'll find that a waste of money.

This same Swaab is also working with aspies btw.

I would be happy for more research to be done, though the fact it took 11 years to find 6 brains kind of shows that transexuals are bullshitting for the most part. Looks like a result of the operation rather than anything else.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #121 on: September 22, 2009, 03:59:52 PM »
bejiman and Hadron - you are both perfectly within your rights to "choose" to be a different gender, if you can and want to.

It's hardly a special right I have (not that I did choose my gender, but I guess that concept is too much for guys like you to comprehend)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #122 on: September 22, 2009, 04:00:56 PM »
WP is just an extreme example.  In real life its much the same, and will only get worse.  In your lifetime, you'll never be accepted by every single person as a tranny.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #123 on: September 22, 2009, 04:01:32 PM »
wow, an example of stupidity, probably thought up by someone who's not even gay/trans themselves, but what the hell, let's make a big Daily Mail fiasco about it
Actually they legally have to do it, thanks to Stonewall's lobbying.

Does it really matter who the person guarding the Queen fucks, is attracted to or identifies as?  I mean, as long as he/she doesn't go and rape her in a bush somewhere in the garden, then do we really fucking care?

No. But according to Stonewall et al, it really matters. Despite there being no real evidence that gay people are significantly disadvantaged in seeking employment, its harder even today for black people by miles. For one, the interviewer knows. Same with disabled people.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #124 on: September 22, 2009, 04:01:43 PM »
http://etransgender.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=510
In addition, the study remains to be replicated by other researchers, which will not be easy. It was performed by dissecting the autopsied brains of transsexuals, homosexual men, heterosexual men and heterosexual women. Because transsexuality is rare, it took the scientists 11 years to collect six transsexual brains.

Hardly conclusive evidence, far from it in fact.

True, but to say that it is untrue what he finds is impossible too based on this research. You cannot dismiss it. Asking for further research is another thing. But I guess you'll find that a waste of money.

This same Swaab is also working with aspies btw.

I would be happy for more research to be done, though the fact it took 11 years to find 6 brains kind of shows that transexuals are bullshitting for the most part. Looks like a result of the operation rather than anything else.

how? you have to wait for the transsexual to die, and then have their consent (and possibly their next of kin's) before you can get their brain. Not all transgendered people (hell not all transsexuals) get the sex change, and I'm guessing the trans people they want for this experiment are those who have at least been on hormones.  For them to have died in hte last decade or so,they'd have had to have been trans in a time when it was even worse for a trans person to come out and be themselves, so obviously there are gonna be few

Blasted

« Reply #125 on: September 22, 2009, 04:01:55 PM »
Yes real life is EXACTLY like WP  ::)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #126 on: September 22, 2009, 04:03:15 PM »
I'm not a darkage tosspot, who wants you all burnt at the steak.  I just think a lot of things have gone way too far now.  This 12 year old with derranged parents is the prefect example.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Blasted

« Reply #127 on: September 22, 2009, 04:03:38 PM »
wow, an example of stupidity, probably thought up by someone who's not even gay/trans themselves, but what the hell, let's make a big Daily Mail fiasco about it

Does it really matter who the person guarding the Queen fucks, is attracted to or identifies as?  I mean, as long as he/she doesn't go and rape her in a bush somewhere in the garden, then do we really fucking care?

No. But according to Stonewall et al, it really matters. Despite there being no real evidence that gay people are significantly disadvantaged in seeking employment, its harder even today for black people by miles. For one, the interviewer knows. Same with disabled people.

It does matter if a person is not being hired because of their sexuality or gender identity.  That is discrimination.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #128 on: September 22, 2009, 04:03:49 PM »
Apart from you want the right to choose your gender and the social role that goes with it - that is an extra privelege in itself.

well, no. I don't want the right to "choose my gender." but even if that was the case, you have that right too. You can live as a man or woman just as much as I can.
Quite blatently you do want that right. As I have said umpteen times, I would rather the government spent its time and money guaranteeing my rights in the first place, rather than your right to lead a certain lifestyle choice.

Blasted

« Reply #129 on: September 22, 2009, 04:04:24 PM »
I really cannot understand how some people can be so fucking stupid.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #130 on: September 22, 2009, 04:05:46 PM »
Apart from you want the right to choose your gender and the social role that goes with it - that is an extra privelege in itself.

well, no. I don't want the right to "choose my gender." but even if that was the case, you have that right too. You can live as a man or woman just as much as I can.
Quite blatently you do want that right. As I have said umpteen times, I would rather the government spent its time and money guaranteeing my rights in the first place, rather than your right to lead a certain lifestyle choice.

I'm glad you've admited it at least. It's all ME ME ME with hadron. Fuck everyone else and their problems  :zoinks:

Seriously dude, what the fuck are trans people taking away from autistic people by trying to make society more accepting and tolerant? (which incidentally is the same thing every group that's been discriminated does, and continues to do even after they have all their rights on paper - women, black people, gay people)

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #131 on: September 22, 2009, 04:06:19 PM »

It does matter if a person is not being hired because of their sexuality or gender identity.  That is discrimination.
Well you just don't tell the employer at interview, its not rocket science. If they sack you for it, then its easy to screw them over at an employment tribunal anyway.

Actively going out to delibrately hire someone because they are gay is outrageous imo. Give that treatment to disabled people instead, its a far fairer use of it.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #132 on: September 22, 2009, 04:07:55 PM »

Well you just don't tell the employer at interview, its not rocket science. If they sack you for it, then its easy to screw them over at an employment tribunal anyway.

Actively going out to delibrately hire someone because they are gay is outrageous imo. Give that treatment to disabled people instead, its a far fairer use of it.

NO. Positive discrimination is retarded altogether. Not just when it doesn't suit you. Hiring me becuase I'm aspie would be just as bad as hiring me because I'm trans, and I w0uldn't want either. And with facebook etc, it's quite easy for employers to find out someone's gay. Having a wedding picture of you and your husband on your desk, talking to colleagues about your life at breeak etc

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #133 on: September 22, 2009, 04:08:20 PM »

I'm glad you've admited it at least. It's all ME ME ME with hadron. Fuck everyone else and their problems  :zoinks:
::)
Seriously dude, what the fuck are trans people taking away from autistic people by trying to make society more accepting and tolerant? (which incidentally is the same thing every group that's been discriminated does, and continues to do even after they have all their rights on paper - women, black people, gay people)
They are only trying to make society more tolerant towards them - they don't actually give a shit about other groups. As ever, the less vocal groups get left by the wayside.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #134 on: September 22, 2009, 04:11:19 PM »

NO. Positive discrimination is retarded altogether. Not just when it doesn't suit you. Hiring me becuase I'm aspie would be just as bad as hiring me because I'm trans, and I w0uldn't want either. And with facebook etc, it's quite easy for employers to find out someone's gay. Having a wedding picture of you and your husband on your desk, talking to colleagues about your life at breeak etc

Being disabled seriously cuts down the list of jobs you can do or apply for, especially at the lower levels. So in order to get started in a career it takes a lot longer and is actually more competative. As for being gay, no need to bring personal effects into work and if the employer finds out once they have hired you, there is shit all they can do about it. It costs them a lot to get rid once they have hired you, for one.