Educational

Author Topic: Transgendered kids  (Read 5276 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Transgendered kids
« Reply #105 on: September 22, 2009, 03:45:01 PM »
Your moaning for more rights though.  You should be satisfied.  Try living in Alabama.

lol, Great attitude to have

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #106 on: September 22, 2009, 03:45:07 PM »
I dunno what that means blimp
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Blasted

« Reply #107 on: September 22, 2009, 03:45:43 PM »
Your moaning for more rights though.  You should be satisfied.  Try living in Alabama.

Not more rights, equal status. 

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: September 22, 2009, 03:46:13 PM »
So when when I put on a pink wig, i'm a girl? 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: September 22, 2009, 03:46:48 PM »

lol, they've got more then equal.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: September 22, 2009, 03:46:56 PM »
Your moaning for more rights though.  You should be satisfied.  Try living in Alabama.

Good point, I shoulda pointed that out.
This is another thing that irritates me about the anti-GLBT people: they often seem to get it into their head that gay/trans people want more rights, or "special" status. When in actually, what we want is the same as what everyone else has

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: September 22, 2009, 03:48:20 PM »

no. if you dress like a woman, you're just a transvestite, drag queen, dude dressed like a woman.
If you identify as female, live your life as female, then you're a woman IMO

one example of a right that trans people have which is denied to non-trans people, please.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #112 on: September 22, 2009, 03:51:20 PM »

no. if you dress like a woman, you're just a transvestite, drag queen, dude dressed like a woman.
If you identify as female, live your life as female, then you're a woman IMO

one example of a right that trans people have which is denied to non-trans people, please.

:evillaugh: Must be the possibility of having both boobs and a penis. [/sarcasm]
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Blasted

« Reply #113 on: September 22, 2009, 03:53:02 PM »
Irrelevant to the discussion but relevant to the topic, has anyone seen the film XXY?  It's awesome, I recommend it  :thumbup:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: September 22, 2009, 03:53:29 PM »
Well no, with political correctness going too far, a lot of places, you'll get extra rights.  Like WP.  One of the reasons I got banned was for telling nicknackattack I didn't wanna hear such lurid details about his sex life.  If I said that to a straight person, would I have been warned for being heterephobic?  No.  

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #115 on: September 22, 2009, 03:55:21 PM »
wow, an example of stupidity, probably thought up by someone who's not even gay/trans themselves, but what the hell, let's make a big Daily Mail fiasco about it
Actually they legally have to do it, thanks to Stonewall's lobbying.
and while we're here, why not complain about them fucking african american's, seeing as some white people thought positive discrimination would be a good idea there too at one point?
People don't choose to be black - nor is it easy to hide. On the other hand, as we have had to tell you umpteen times, you are demanding a lifestyle choice.
gay and trans people are not asking for this. again, i do not want to be treated differently than any other guy.  same can be said of practically any other trans person
Apart from you want the right to choose your gender and the social role that goes with it - that is an extra privelege in itself.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #116 on: September 22, 2009, 03:57:37 PM »
Your moaning for more rights though.  You should be satisfied.  Try living in Alabama.

Good point, I shoulda pointed that out.
This is another thing that irritates me about the anti-GLBT people: they often seem to get it into their head that gay/trans people want more rights, or "special" status. When in actually, what we want is the same as what everyone else has
In which case shut up then and stop blabbing on 24/7 about how you are so hard done by. Legally you have that already.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: September 22, 2009, 03:58:02 PM »
wow, an example of stupidity, probably thought up by someone who's not even gay/trans themselves, but what the hell, let's make a big Daily Mail fiasco about it
and while we're here, why not complain about them fucking african american's, seeing as some white people thought positive discrimination would be a good idea there too at one point?
People don't choose to be black - nor is it easy to hide. On the other hand, as we have had to tell you umpteen times, you are demanding a lifestyle choice.
gay and trans people are not asking for this. again, i do not want to be treated differently than any other guy.  same can be said of practically any other trans person
Apart from you want the right to choose your gender and the social role that goes with it - that is an extra privelege in itself.

Yep, got it in one

Blasted

« Reply #118 on: September 22, 2009, 03:58:19 PM »

Does it really matter who the person guarding the Queen fucks, is attracted to or identifies as?  I mean, as long as he/she doesn't go and rape her in a bush somewhere in the garden, then do we really fucking care?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #119 on: September 22, 2009, 03:58:35 PM »

well, no. I don't want the right to "choose my gender." but even if that was the case, you have that right too. You can live as a man or woman just as much as I can.

And to whoever said that thing about wp. That's hardly an intelligent example. There are alsorts of retarded things that are "rules" on wp. Not my fault. I run zomg and you can be as homophobic/transphobic as you like on there.