Author Topic: Why americans and english are idiots.  (Read 3643 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Why americans and english are idiots.
« on: September 21, 2009, 04:28:31 AM »
Over 70% of them just speak ONE language. That's absolutely retarded.

How many americans or brits in here are truly proficient in a language other than english? Having taken spanish courses and being even below the level I am in japanese doesn't count.

Makes you look even more stupid and contributes to your idiotic world view.

I'm sure Callaway is a stupid cunt who just knows a single language. A clumsy, retarded all american trashvagina.
Kick me

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: Why americans and english are idiots.
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 04:36:50 AM »
I am very proficient in a second language, thank you.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 04:38:20 AM »

What language would that be? Welsh, gaelic etc doesn't count. Those are ethnic local/languages. So Welsh and irish etc are excluded from this, this is about americans and english.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 04:41:32 AM »
I speak English and German, including medeival German. I can read Dutch. I understand quite a bit Latin. I can read Lord's Prayer in correct Gothic from the 5th Century.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 04:43:03 AM »

What language would that be? Welsh, gaelic etc doesn't count. Those are ethnic local/languages. So Welsh and irish etc are excluded from this, this is about americans and english.
Mathematics. Actually a useful language, unlike the ones they try and make us learn at school.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2009, 04:43:53 AM »
I speak English and German, including medeival German. I can read Dutch. I understand quite a bit Latin. I can read Lord's Prayer in correct Gothic from the 5th Century.

Yeah, but you're swedish, not a retarded american/english clumsy ignorant cunt. In Sweden before WW2, german was the main secondary language and most people with education learned it.

I just know two languages but my english is perfectly acceptable, and I can soon read japanese more or less completely even though I need a lot more practice in using it.
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2009, 04:44:31 AM »

Mathematics. Actually a useful language, unlike the ones they try and make us learn at school.

A pathetic answer one would expect from an englishman.

Now go down to the Games Workshop boutique and be among your friends who are all experts in communist infrastructure.
Kick me

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2009, 04:45:56 AM »

A pathetic answer one would expect from an englishman.

Sorry, didn't expect you to be bright enough to master it.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2009, 05:13:51 AM »
Another thing is the fact americans and english have by far the worst pronounciation when learning foreign languages. It's very obvious wherever you go. In swedish they are the worst, in japanese, in german etc... They have too thick accents.

I think there's a difference between an accent which is just a different melody and an accent where words are pronounced very wrong. Americans and english who even bother trying to learn a secondary language fall into the second category.

Arnold Schwarzenegger has a heavy accent, but he's not mispronouncing words that bad despite this. Most english and american people I met in Sweden or heard speak other languages, like japanese or german, mispronounce things really badly.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 05:17:31 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2009, 05:17:55 AM »
I can read music, which is like another language.  Spanish, French or Arabic would be the only other languages apart from the English language, that would be worth learning.  The rest are meaningless.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2009, 05:20:26 AM »
I can read music, which is like another language.  Spanish, French or Arabic would be the only other languages apart from the English language, that would be worth learning.  The rest are meaningless.

Sheet music doesn't have grammar or anything. It's just a basic written language for notes and tempo etc... Like mathematics, it doesn't count here.

Why is spanish worth knowing? Because a large part of the third world, latin america etc, speaks variations of it which sound like crap. It might be useful for backpackers haggling with filthy indians in Peru, but other than that I don't see why spanish would be useful. The people who speak it are mostly subhumans. If you switch spanish for chinese/mandarin, I can accept it. China is, unlike latin america, influential in the world and it's good to be able to communicate with them. I can understand quite a few of their writing symbols, through my japanese kanji studies, but I don't understand the language.

As for arabic, the arab nations will soon reach complete economic decline when the oil runs out. They don't even have their own infrastructures or resources to maintain it in the long run. They buy everything for oil money. Only reason to learn arabic is because of Islam. I'm not surprised though, a fuckfaced brit making such a politically correct comment.

The civilized languages, of civilized industrial people, include german, japanese, french, chinese, italian.

Swedish and dutch are closely related to german and most swedes learn german fluently after living one year in a german speaking country. Swedes and dutch can almost read each other's newspapers if they know a little german which helps tie the languages together. So, swedish is not completely worthless in the sense that it makes learning german way easier.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 05:30:10 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2009, 05:34:54 AM »
Soleiyu sounds like Baggs...

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2009, 07:27:21 AM »
Spanish, French and Arabic are the most spoken languages worldwide.

You are only blabbing about japanese and sweedish etc, cause you are sweedish and japanese probably because of some retarded anime obsession.

Learning another language could be very useful, but its not essential.  Love and money are essential.  You have money, cause you get it given to you, god knows why.  You don't do anything to warrant it, so you have no real self esteem.  You'll probably never have love or company, so you'll die a lonely, ugly, retarded fluent in japanese piece of worthless shit.  :hahaha:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2009, 07:32:16 AM »
Spanish, French and Arabic are the most spoken languages worldwide.

You are only blabbing about japanese and sweedish etc, cause you are sweedish and japanese probably because of some retarded anime obsession.

Learning another language could be very useful, but its not essential.  Love and money are essential.  You have money, cause you get it given to you, god knows why.  You don't do anything to warrant it, so you have no real self esteem.  You'll probably never have love or company, so you'll die a lonely, ugly, retarded fluent in japanese piece of worthless shit.  :hahaha:

I'm good looking because I take care of myself, had surgery, eat healthy etc.

Self esteem doesn't necessarily come from working, you onedimensional brit trash. Is your mother a single woman without real education? If so, I hope the cunt is raped and killed.
Kick me

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2009, 07:33:50 AM »
I am an american and I can read hebrew. :lol: