Author Topic: Spit at Odeon and laugh in his face  (Read 7770 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Spit at Odeon and laugh in his face
« on: September 20, 2009, 05:04:59 PM »
This is a thread I thought myself or Lit could revive from time to time just to remind Odeon that nothing has changed with swedish lifetime pensions given out before 2003.

Everytime we post here, it's like spitting Odeon and the taxpayers in the face and pissing on them as the scum they are.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 05:09:05 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

TheoK

Re: Spit at Odeon and laugh in his face
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 05:08:52 PM »
My mum actually works with things like this, not at FK but at another authority co-operating with them, and she says it's extremely unlikely that pensions from the old system would be changed in any way.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 05:12:01 PM »
My mum actually works with things like this, not at FK but at another authority co-operating with them, and she says it's extremely unlikely that pensions from the old system would be changed in any way.

First, it's legally hard to even change the system that deep.

Secondly, it would affect way too many people and complicate matters, not even the most right wing government is prepared to send people who have never worked a day in their adult lives out on the streets. Any alternative solutions will cost money etc. Everything will become more chaotic and it will take extreme economic means and work effort to change anything like that.

That's also why the pensions prior to 2003 are left alone. It's not worth changing it. Those decisions stand and people who got a lifetime pension can't legally be put on the street anyway. It would require something similar to Hitler's changes in the german constitution to get something like that to pass.

People who see "pre time pension" etc on the news aren't usually aware that this is in fact about the thing called " tidsbegränsad aktivitetsersättning" which was first introduced in 2003 in an attempt to reduce pretime pensions.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 05:14:03 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 05:13:35 PM »
I'm sure you're right.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 05:15:48 PM »
I'm sure you're right.

Yeah, and besides, old life time decisions usually stand. It's like any insurance, even when the terms for the insurance changes, the original terms are legally binding so someone can get large amounts of money on 20-30-40 year old obsolete insurances. What we get is an insurance paid by a stately insurance government institution. It doesn't matter that it's not private, the terms we were given will stand forever until we die off even if the entire Försäkringskassan is reworked, renamed and changed to something else.

The view of pretime pensioners as threatened is spread by the media as a result of the current governments attempt to rework non permanent disability granted from 2003 and onwards. This is called "pretime pension" by the media but it's in fact the previous governments new disability which replaced pre time pension. What you and I have is pretime pension even if they changed the name for administrative reasons. In practice, what we get still is bound by the old terms for life.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 05:19:41 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

richard

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 05:27:49 PM »
odeons an alright guy so no

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2009, 05:31:04 PM »
This is a thread I thought myself or Lit could revive from time to time just to remind Odeon that nothing has changed with swedish lifetime pensions given out before 2003.

Everytime we post here, it's like spitting Odeon and the taxpayers in the face and pissing on them as the scum they are.

If I was you I would be fucking grateful at the people who give you their hard earn money. So you can have money for plastic surgery, be able to wear designer clothing and eat a macrobiotic diet.

We English-speaking people have a saying, which goes like this don’t bite the hand which feeds you.
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
-- Richard Dawkins

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2009, 05:35:16 PM »

If I was you I would be fucking grateful at the people who give you their hard earn money. So you can have money for plastic surgery, be able to wear designer clothing and eat a macrobiotic diet.

We English-speaking people have a saying, which goes like this don’t bite the hand which feeds you.

I have an autistic cat, she bites the hand that feeds her but she still gets fed.
Kick me

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2009, 05:51:43 PM »

I have an autistic cat, she bites the hand that feeds her but she still gets fed.
You remind me a little of my friend, he is not autistic although, he has learning difficulties. However he has wealthy parents (his dad earns $US4000 a week). He has everything handed to him on a platter, hell they bought him a new townhouse for him recently. He also is on disability support like me.

I dunno how the average person on disability support lives in Sweden. However here in Australia, a lot of them are struggling to make ends meet. I am doing a bit better those people, when I mean a “bit”. I have enough money left over from my disability pension from paying for the rent, food and bills. Even then I don’t have the money to buy brand new clothes or appliances (I have to buy clothes from op shops or buy appliances from pawn shops).

I am grateful unlike a lot of people on disability support, I am able to do a university degree and be able to get off disability support.
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
-- Richard Dawkins

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2009, 05:54:37 PM »

You remind me a little of my friend, he is not autistic although, he has learning difficulties. However he has wealthy parents (his dad earns $US4000 a week). He has everything handed to him on a platter, hell they bought him a new townhouse for him recently. He also is on disability support like me.

I dunno how the average person on disability support lives in Sweden. However here in Australia, a lot of them are struggling to make ends meet. I am doing a bit better those people, when I mean a “bit”. I have enough money left over from my disability pension from paying for the rent, food and bills. Even then I don’t have the money to buy brand new clothes or appliances (I have to buy clothes from op shops or buy appliances from pawn shops).

I am grateful unlike a lot of people on disability support, I am able to do a university degree and be able to get off disability support.

I get more than even low paid jobs. While living at home I can afford to buy nice things. Being on disability makes my life worth living. The thought of not being in control of my own time, 100%, makes me sick.

Your friend sounds like he's living a good life. I'm going to keep taking out my lifetime disability even if I win the lottery.
Kick me

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2009, 05:58:49 PM »
You should give it to people who need it if you won the lottery, and stop being a selfish twat.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2009, 05:59:34 PM »
You should give it to people who need it if you won the lottery, and stop being a selfish twat.

I might help animals but not people, sorry.
Kick me

richard

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2009, 12:14:33 AM »
oh  :minusevil: for gheyinh me you stupid little bitch

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2009, 02:13:56 AM »
Helping animals is just as good.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2009, 03:21:24 AM »

:LMAO:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein