Author Topic: Spit at Odeon and laugh in his face  (Read 7769 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Spit at Odeon and laugh in his face
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2009, 08:25:44 AM »
That's a coward's way out.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2009, 08:27:03 AM »
That's a coward's way out.
Less cowardly than just walking through the pearly gates alone. Better make a bang, it might change something for those left behind.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2009, 09:17:10 AM »
Hadron: don't forget the pearl necklace when you walk through them gates. St Peter prefers style.

Soleiyu: you're forgetting something - odeon is from Finland, I think, and last time I checked the Fins didn't give a shit about the Swedish Social Security system. Besides, you assholes are taxed at 90% anyway, so you'd better get value for your buck.

I'm quite happy with my lot, being on DSP and owning my own house and everything. Free transport, concessions, fucking brilliant. But as for bludging off the system, I paid for my pension while I worked for 13 years in the public service, before I was made to take a redundancy. I moved up country, bought my house with money I borrowed from the super, and I'm comfortable. And there is a lot to be said for op shop gear and second hand stuff. My point is, I'm blind and that's the reason I'm on the pension - if you are capable of working, get off your arse and make the sacrifice.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2009, 09:27:17 AM »
Hadron: don't forget the pearl necklace when you walk through them gates. St Peter prefers style.

Soleiyu: you're forgetting something - odeon is from Finland, I think, and last time I checked the Fins didn't give a shit about the Swedish Social Security system. Besides, you assholes are taxed at 90% anyway, so you'd better get value for your buck.

I'm quite happy with my lot, being on DSP and owning my own house and everything. Free transport, concessions, fucking brilliant. But as for bludging off the system, I paid for my pension while I worked for 13 years in the public service, before I was made to take a redundancy. I moved up country, bought my house with money I borrowed from the super, and I'm comfortable. And there is a lot to be said for op shop gear and second hand stuff. My point is, I'm blind and that's the reason I'm on the pension - if you are capable of working, get off your arse and make the sacrifice.

I'm not capable of working, my AS is too severe.
Kick me

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2009, 09:30:41 AM »
Everyone is capable of doing something if they try hard enough
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2009, 10:00:51 AM »

I'm not capable of working, my ARSE is too severed.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2009, 10:02:30 AM »

I didn't know you were blind.  I guess you have the computer read whats written.  ENGLAND WON THE ASHES  :lol:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2009, 10:14:39 AM »

I'm not capable of working, my AS is too severe.

Sure you are, you lazy cunt.

It's bad when a lazy twat like myself says it.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2009, 10:16:53 AM »
Yeah, he must be lazy!  ::)

Soy, you should learn to beat your fears and get a job, one day.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2009, 10:29:29 AM »
Well that's just it, he's fully capable of buying shit from stores etc. That can be a job.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2009, 10:32:32 AM »
Well that's just it, he's fully capable of buying shit from stores etc. That can be a job.

So what jobs can you do then? Are you planning on rejoining the workforce sometime soon.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2009, 10:35:51 AM »

So what jobs can you do then? Are you planning on rejoining the workforce sometime soon.

I can repair PCs quite well. I was thinking of volunteering for this place I know that builds up PC for poor peoples. But I was thinking I probably need to get somewhat fit first and slowly get used to being in public more often without the panic attacks. I just need to give myself that initial kick in the pants.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2009, 10:42:05 AM »

I can repair PCs quite well. I was thinking of volunteering for this place I know that builds up PC for poor peoples. But I was thinking I probably need to get somewhat fit first and slowly get used to being in public more often without the panic attacks. I just need to give myself that initial kick in the pants.

Well if you are good enough at it, you could shove an advert in the local paper and do it on an ad-hoc basis. Would mean you could avoid going out to repair computers, just get them to drop off and pick up from your place. Though if you don't feel confident yet, isn't their some sort of course you could go on and get accredited.

Having said that, given you have lots of kids, it might actually cost you to work, in terms of benefits lost. Depends on the circumstances though.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2009, 10:55:16 AM »

Well if you are good enough at it, you could shove an advert in the local paper and do it on an ad-hoc basis. Would mean you could avoid going out to repair computers, just get them to drop off and pick up from your place. Though if you don't feel confident yet, isn't their some sort of course you could go on and get accredited.

Having said that, given you have lots of kids, it might actually cost you to work, in terms of benefits lost. Depends on the circumstances though.

Yeah, and I have this weird problem with being paid money for work I do. Makes me feel really uncomfortable.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2009, 10:57:49 AM »

Yeah, and I have this weird problem with being paid money for work I do. Makes me feel really uncomfortable.

If its any comfort, I dislike getting paid too. For some reason, I don't care about the state doing it, maybe its when its on a more personal level. Somehow I think its something that you can lose over time though - bear in mind most companies are charging for repairs that PC's don't need. See it as saving others money, rather than charging for a hobby.