Author Topic: Ask Soleiyu some shit  (Read 11237 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Ask Soleiyu some shit
« on: September 10, 2009, 05:44:04 PM »
Just have to ask since your just too much to be real.  Have you been here before under a different name and are you just yanking our chain with all this subhuman crap or do you really believe it
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Ask Soleiyu some shit
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 07:37:10 AM »
Can't answer?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 07:42:43 AM »
I've been wondering the same thing.  If he's a troll, he's fantastic at it.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 07:44:00 AM »
Troll or no troll, he sure brought drama that this forum desperately needed.

People like him do exist though, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's genuine.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 07:45:07 AM »
No, I haven't been here.

I don't think americans and anglo people are used to hearing the truth. They know deep down that they are ruddy, flappy eared, big nosed, disproportionate class-B and class-C whites, but having dominated the world through thievery for a long time, they just aren't used to actually being told the truth by other westerners.

Americans for example believe they are always "excused" when visiting foriegn countries without knowing how to behave, just because they are "after all the center of the world". British people have a similar view but seem to think it's them AND the americans together.
Kick me

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2009, 07:49:12 AM »
i know i'm a retard and i eat too much mcdonalds

japanese people are just as retarded and ugly as i am though 

:shamone:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2009, 07:52:04 AM »
i know i'm a retard and i eat too much mcdonalds

japanese people are just as retarded and ugly as i am though 

:shamone:

Many of them are, but at least in Japan there are some of the most genuine aspies there is.
Kick me

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2009, 07:53:57 AM »
No, I haven't been here.

I don't think americans and anglo people are used to hearing the truth. They know deep down that they are ruddy, flappy eared, big nosed, disproportionate class-B and class-C whites, but having dominated the world through thievery for a long time, they just aren't used to actually being told the truth by other westerners.

Americans for example believe they are always "excused" when visiting foriegn countries without knowing how to behave, just because they are "after all the center of the world". British people have a similar view but seem to think it's them AND the americans together.
Actually, you're giving me yesterday's news, as far as I'm concerned.  That Americans tend to have an unearned and, when you think about it, disgusting sense of entitlement isn't shocking or surprising information.  Hence jokes along the lines of "But I'm an American!"  I think Family Guy's done a few gags like that- one that comes to mind is a newscast contrasting the reactions to American deaths versus "foreign" deaths.

I'm still not sure if you're trolling or not.  You remind me a bit of an asexual randy, and also a bit of nomaken (to dredge up ancient history), though maybe the latter is more of a basic anime-avatar association than anything else- though from what I remember he also had that unruffleable, almost-reasonable-but-not-quite tone to the odd things he'd say.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2009, 07:56:03 AM »
No, I haven't been here.

Actually, you're giving me yesterday's news, as far as I'm concerned.  That Americans tend to have an unearned and, when you think about it, disgusting sense of entitlement isn't shocking or surprising information.  Hence jokes along the lines of "But I'm an American!"  I think Family Guy's done a few gags like that- one that comes to mind is a newscast contrasting the reactions to American deaths versus "foreign" deaths.

I'm still not sure if you're trolling or not.  You remind me a bit of an asexual randy, and also a bit of nomaken (to dredge up ancient history), though maybe the latter is more of a basic anime-avatar association than anything else- though from what I remember he also had that unruffleable, almost-reasonable-but-not-quite tone to the odd things he'd say.

I'm anything but asexual, but I wish I was.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2009, 07:56:31 AM »
He's not a troll. I found him on a Swedish board and discovered his qualities.  8)

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2009, 07:58:47 AM »
People don't tend to believe you Lit, after all you do bullshit a lot.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2009, 07:59:24 AM »
He's not a troll. I found him on a Swedish board and discovered his qualities.  8)
Does he get the litigious seal of approval?  Because that would give me NO INFORMATION about whether he's a troll or just crazy, you know.  :P

TheoK

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2009, 08:00:47 AM »
Does he get the litigious seal of approval?  Because that would give me NO INFORMATION about whether he's a troll or just crazy, you know.  :P

He's BRAVE!  8) I think he has been banned at least three times from that board alone.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2009, 08:02:18 AM »
About american sense of entitlement, despite the Simpsons and Family Guy, when it comes down to it americans and to a degree brits believe THEIR way of doing things is universal. Even "being respectful and avoiding self entitlement" somehow manages to turn into an american cultural viewpoint alltogether. It's like "I'm american and I lived in France for 3 years, so now I'm going to sing Kumbaya and teach the world about France. Let's all join in peace and respect each other's cultures!" when usually, a swede or someone else who lived in France for only 6 months know way more than the stupid american fucktard.
Kick me

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2009, 08:03:04 AM »
Does he get the litigious seal of approval?  Because that would give me NO INFORMATION about whether he's a troll or just crazy, you know.  :P

He's BRAVE!  8) I think he has been banned at least three times from that board alone.

Banned? Despite the fact he's a twat, I'd happily let him on my forum and not even think of banning him. He's somewhat like a gay chersonified version of you. 8)