Author Topic: Ask Soleiyu some shit  (Read 11237 times)

Blasted

Re: Ask Soleiyu some shit
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2009, 06:16:28 PM »
Kogals are Japanese yet they try their hardest to look Westernized  :zoinks:

Yeah, every nation has wannabes.

uoutre a wannabe jap 8)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2009, 06:25:26 PM »
But they don't really understand the japanese and most of them never bother to even learn the language. As for me, I think I watched five animes in my entire life.

I'm not a pretentious Japan lover, I just feel intuitively that certain types of people/mentality is more common there. Most people would take it as severe waponese but...

Ever since I was a kid, I've intuitively felt like bowing instead of shaking hands.

I don't like putting things in my mouth which others have used even if they are cleaned, so one-use chopsticks are perfect.

I think it's great with having the toilet and shower in different rooms.

I can recognize myself in some japanese people because even if it's subtle, there are also similarities between swedish and japanese mentality. More introverted people compared to the rest of the world. It's probably the ONLY cultures aside from Finland which are collectively introverted. All other hundreds of nations on earth are mostly extroverted. Sweden and Japan are breeding grounds for crazy and moody "art" people like Ingmar Bergman. Some japanese identify with germanic culture because of this. See it as more "familiar" than chinese etc. I feel the same thing, Japan feels more familiar to me than the US or most of Europe even though it's in many ways so different culturally. The mentality is similar. The rate of intermarriages between swedish and japanese also suggests something is up. They find each other exotic but also "familiar" in a strange way. Sweden has 8 million real swedish citizens, maybe less than that. A small country, but everywhere you go here there are japanese people married with Swedes and even more couples living in Japan. If Sweden had 200 million citizens it would make more sense but seeing almost every small city has at least a few japanese immigrants is a bit weird. Some japanese actually feel like "asian germans" while some swedish people can identify very easily with japanese mentality and psychology.

A typical american "waponese" is like any fatty fingered western pig. Disproportionately large, rough, loud, disturbing and they think that japanese people are like manga cartoon people with ADHD who communicate through turning their face into smileys IRL. There are of course americanized swedes, loud and rowdy pigs and stereotypical sex tourists like in any western country.

However, the most german of countries is Austria, not Sweden. I have the pedantic neurosis, artistic and fascist preferences of an austrian but the introverted, cold and shy traits of the swedish. This combined with a high intelligence just makes me a certain type of person who can identify easily with certain japanese mentality because it is similar. There are a lot of "crazy" people in Japan who pretend to be normal on the outside.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 06:46:09 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2009, 09:35:05 PM »
I don't like putting things in my mouth which others have used

wow, you're so unique and special :nerdy:

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2009, 01:10:57 AM »
I might possibly be the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler. I have a lot of his abilities and I inherited his mind. However, I am a new person, and not the actual Hitler.

Yeah but Hitler had shitloads of charisma and could draw a crowd. You obviously can't.
Park.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2009, 06:00:08 AM »
I might possibly be the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler. I have a lot of his abilities and I inherited his mind. However, I am a new person, and not the actual Hitler.

Yeah but Hitler had shitloads of charisma and could draw a crowd. You obviously can't.

If that was the truth, you would have ignored me.
Kick me

Blasted

« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2009, 06:59:20 AM »

If that was the truth, you would have ignored me.

Difference is, we don't worship you but hate your views.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2009, 07:02:31 AM »
And some of us are bored enough to reply to get entertainment. You are right, you are our freak to play around with. :zoinks:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2009, 08:21:58 AM »
A typical american "waponese" is like any fatty fingered western pig. Disproportionately large, rough, loud, disturbing and they think that japanese people are like manga cartoon people with ADHD who communicate through turning their face into smileys IRL. There are of course americanized swedes, loud and rowdy pigs and stereotypical sex tourists like in any western country.
Oddly enough, the two waponese-est kids I've known have been creepily skinny.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2009, 08:26:37 AM »
New query:  You said you still live with your parents, correct?  How did they react to your surgery?  How do they get along with you in general?

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2009, 08:46:11 AM »
And some of us are bored enough to reply to get entertainment. You are right, you are our freak to play around with. :zoinks:

I'm here because of boredom as well. You're the types who meet up IRL in your sweaty t-shirts for a sense of retard belonging. That's something I would never do. Quite a few of you probably meet on Skype or similar as well. Blueh.
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2009, 08:47:24 AM »
New query:  You said you still live with your parents, correct?  How did they react to your surgery?  How do they get along with you in general?

They don't mind. The few people I still speak to once or twice a year from my earlier social days think it's cool that I'm having surgery. Many people wish to do it but few actually go through with it.
Kick me

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2009, 08:48:47 AM »
New query:  You said you still live with your parents, correct?  How did they react to your surgery?  How do they get along with you in general?

They don't mind. The few people I still speak to once or twice a year from my earlier social days think it's cool that I'm having surgery. Many people wish to do it but few actually go through with it.
Wait, have you had the surgery, or is the surgery something you're going to have?

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2009, 08:50:23 AM »

Wait, have you had the surgery, or is the surgery something you're going to have?

Both. I have had and I'm still having.
Kick me

Blasted

« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2009, 09:12:44 AM »

I'm here because of boredom as well. You're the types who meet up IRL in your sweaty t-shirts for a sense of retard belonging. That's something I would never do. Quite a few of you probably meet on Skype or similar as well. Blueh.

I met Shleed in my sweaty dress.  Do I count?  :orly:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2009, 02:21:02 PM »
This retard is so fucking funny. He thinks we haven't met his retarded kind before.

Dude, you aren't as good as you think you are. Your hatred is a cage and you will be trapped in this cycle for the rest of you life.

I find that really funny.