Author Topic: Banned From WP For No Reason-- A Collection of Issues Brought Up By Members  (Read 17139 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
So you're saying it was Lau??

That would be my guess, I pissed him off pretty royally on a number of occasions and I'm pretty sure he's the one who actually banned my account.  I'm talking to the current mods about it, and they think it's related to some server upgrades that were done while my account was banned, but a couple of things seem to contra-indicate that.  Firstly member who were banned before me never lost their avatars or custom ranks, Fnord being my control there as a member whom I know to be banned but still showing the correct avatar and rank, also Lau lost his admin rights for something, I honestly don't think Sins had the power to do what she did to Spokane_Girl's account without administrator access.  I wish they'd stop playing coy and just tell us what the hell happened and what's being done to fix it, but that's just not how things are done on WP.

I just assumed that Sinsboldly had admin access even though her profile said she was just a moderator, but it would be very interesting if what happened to SG's accounts had been due to Lau at her suggestion.

If Lau did it because Sins told him too, then he is just as guilty. So I would be technically right she did it since she was behind it all. But would Alex really give Lau back his powers if he knew he did it too? He gave QM back his mod powers so who knows.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
I continuously get my account banned on Wrong Planet and I don't know why. A few months ago, with my original account, I found that my Login information was incorrect, and later found out one Sinsboldly had changed my log in information. I don't even know who that is, but she did it. WTF?

Apparently, you aren't the only one that she did this to, but the good news is that she won't be doing it anymore because she is no longer a mod there.

Scrapheap

I continuously get my account banned on Wrong Planet and I don't know why. A few months ago, with my original account, I found that my Login information was incorrect, and later found out one Sinsboldly had changed my log in information. I don't even know who that is, but she did it. WTF?

Go fuck yourself Sinsbadly!!!  :finger:

Scrapheap

I guess I just don't understand that then. I mean wp is dildos. Plain and simple. Who the hell would want to stay there after just a couple of months of witnessing all the stupid bullshit on there?

Does... not... compute... :rage:

I was pissed off for a while because you become used to the people there. I used to love talking to Jonathan79, Awsomelyglorious Skafather84 and a few others.

When you have a lot of PM's between yourself and the people you like and you loose them, it gets you pretty bad.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

How do you know she is sins?

Scrapheap

How do you know she is sins?

Just a hunch.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Who were you at WP? What accounts have you had there?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
I'm not Sins you fucking imbecile. The mods can cross check my IP with hers; and I am a male not a female.

Definitely, you are not Sinsboldly.

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
If Lau did it because Sins told him too, then he is just as guilty. So I would be technically right she did it since she was behind it all. But would Alex really give Lau back his powers if he knew he did it too? He gave QM back his mod powers so who knows.

Have you seen Lau's recent posts?  He's pretty ticked at Alex and most definitely is not the site admin anymore, despite what his user tag says, and I don't think he even still has his modding power anymore.  Why QM is still a mod is beyond me, especially in the wake of his rants against the membership that were totally out of line for a member there, let alone a mod.  Like I said before, why would Alex strip Lau's access if he didn't do anything wrong, and how could a mere mod have erased several entire accounts without administrative privileges?  I'm just going where the evidence takes me here.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Who were you at WP? What accounts have you had there?

Hahaha I've had like 10 sockpuppets. Messina was my last one, but it just got banned. I can PM you if you'd like to know who I am.

Yes please.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

Have you seen Lau's recent posts?  He's pretty ticked at Alex and most definitely is not the site admin anymore, despite what his user tag says, and I don't think he even still has his modding power anymore.  Why QM is still a mod is beyond me, especially in the wake of his rants against the membership that were totally out of line for a member there, let alone a mod.  Like I said before, why would Alex strip Lau's access if he didn't do anything wrong, and how could a mere mod have erased several entire accounts without administrative privileges?  I'm just going where the evidence takes me here.

Well believe whatever you want. I am just going by what Alex told me about Merle. I even have the screen shots of our conversation where he told me she admitted it finally. I had them posted here but I took them down due to personal reasons. Hadron had his short fame here for something he didn't do. Sins was making up a story to manipulate Alex and he had troubles buying it. But it showed how crazy she is and manipulative.

Everyone knows she did it. She must have had that much power.

No I haven't seen Lau's posts recently but you got me curious.

Why is my account still standing and why can I still login is beyond me but when Merle was mod, I had account problems.

I don't think it's possible for some hacker to hack into the WP system and randomly pick three accounts that belong to the same household and delete them. That's like saying 9/11 was all a big coincidence when four planes crashed, especially when two of them crashed in the twin towers.

And I have been told by two people it might have been an accident what Merle did but I told them "why would she touch my likedcalico account if it's already been banned?" and I have said to my WP friend "how can you make the same mistake three times?" It doesn't add up.

Well this whole issue is over and I don't care anymore if people don't believe it. They have to be an idiot and so far only one has not believed me but she is in denial I think. Come on, she saw the screen shots, now is she really that stupid? She threw her BS at me. She is friends with Merle so it's not surprising how people tend to stick up for their friends and cover what they did. It's a sick world out there. Now I have noticed how she hasn't posted lately and I know she has sent a PM to one of my friends starting a campaign against me and I didn't care. I am sure she has sent it to others. I bet she is pissed I won. I saw her PM.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 07:00:37 AM by Kit »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
I am surprised that this account is still standing after I gave Lau, QM and Sins a bollocking but now it has all died down and the mod powers restored it got boring and I don't go there
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Aw man, I liked having you there.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Aw man, I liked having you there.

Well, you can have your way with him here then.  :eyebrows:

Scrapheap

I'm not Sins you fucking imbecile. The mods can cross check my IP with hers; and I am a male not a female.

Definitely, you are not Sinsboldly.

Is the IP from a different part of the country??