Author Topic: Say something to yourself  (Read 58912 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Say something to yourself
« Reply #1560 on: February 01, 2011, 06:05:11 AM »
Why am I doing this? I don't need any of this.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #1561 on: February 01, 2011, 09:55:32 AM »
fuckwitt
blah blah blah

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1562 on: February 01, 2011, 04:46:56 PM »

:hug:

I hope she is going to be OK.  I think she should stay where she is until she gets some answers.  I don't know what her problem is, but I hope they can find it and it's fixable.

You were already a bit crazy, but it sucks that your wife is hurting like that DD. I hope she gets better soon.

Thanks to you both.

It looks as if she may come home tomorrow. 

We have no answers; the "tests were negative or inconclusive,"  what ever the fuck that means. They won't even show us what tests they performed, other than a vague description of the necessary "viral smear and bacterial culture,"  until they finish their paperwork.  Honestly, I see doctors looking at each other and one says, "Fever broke,"  another says, "Her color is coming back,"  and the nurse says, "Well, she is eating again."  and they let us go again, with no explanation as to why she has gotten SO DAMN SICK, for over a week, from a fucking "cold!"

NOPE, her feever spiked and thay kept her again, especially considering the weather.

She is going to have to spend another night alone - I HAVE to take care of the kids during this time - and only with her e-books.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1563 on: February 01, 2011, 04:50:33 PM »
You probably shouldn't open another cat. Wow I meant to write can but put cat. I'll leave it as it is though

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1564 on: February 01, 2011, 04:55:05 PM »
You really need to cut your hair
Yeah, maybe for you, but I will cut my hair only after all my ammunition is expended.

It will be weeks!  I may have shaved hair growing again, after I use all my ammo!!

(regular American, here. Honestly horrible shit weather making me want to just burn everything I have ever bought that is combustible and only barely toxic)
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #1565 on: February 01, 2011, 05:28:23 PM »
Time for bed woman. You need your wits tomorrow.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1566 on: February 01, 2011, 06:06:45 PM »

OT:

Make sure your ammunition is handy.  This time is the reason you have kept your guns clean!!!!!111

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1567 on: February 01, 2011, 06:08:54 PM »
You should emulate Cbc and be nice, but evil is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more fun.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

P7PSP

« Reply #1568 on: February 01, 2011, 06:10:10 PM »

OT:

Make sure your ammunition is handy.  This time is the reason you have kept your guns clean!!!!!111
Haste makes waste brother.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1569 on: February 01, 2011, 06:26:38 PM »

OT:

Agreed.

So, what do you suggest for anticipatory fears.

We have fire at the ready, blankets for all of us, batteries for about four days, plenty of food for more than three weeks,  but what to do after all others around have expended theirs, except keep the ammo handy?

Share?

P7PSP

« Reply #1570 on: February 01, 2011, 06:32:11 PM »

OT:

Agreed.

So, what do you suggest for anticipatory fears.

We have fire at the ready, blankets for all of us, batteries for about four days, plenty of food for more than three weeks,  but what to do after all others around have expended theirs, except keep the ammo handy?

Share?
Relax with music or a good book and put bad outcome out of sight and mind. Maybe a workout and some boxing? I used to feel better after the freestyle sessions in karate class. Have you ever read The Monkey Wrench Gang?

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #1571 on: February 01, 2011, 06:54:40 PM »
Right, you found the music you were after. AND it was arranged for clarinet and piano. Well done.
Now, try not to:
Lose it.
Make paper aeroplanes out of it.
Write all over it in yet another attempt to find patterns within prime numbers.
Give it to your dog as a toy.
Spill brightly coloured fruit juice on it.

... or anything else that would kill it.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #1572 on: February 01, 2011, 06:56:41 PM »
"Everything will be great as long as we don't lose power."   :crossed:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1573 on: February 01, 2011, 08:12:07 PM »

:hug:

I hope she is going to be OK.  I think she should stay where she is until she gets some answers.  I don't know what her problem is, but I hope they can find it and it's fixable.

You were already a bit crazy, but it sucks that your wife is hurting like that DD. I hope she gets better soon.

Thanks to you both.

It looks as if she may come home tomorrow. 

We have no answers; the "tests were negative or inconclusive,"  what ever the fuck that means. They won't even show us what tests they performed, other than a vague description of the necessary "viral smear and bacterial culture,"  until they finish their paperwork.  Honestly, I see doctors looking at each other and one says, "Fever broke,"  another says, "Her color is coming back,"  and the nurse says, "Well, she is eating again."  and they let us go again, with no explanation as to why she has gotten SO DAMN SICK, for over a week, from a fucking "cold!"

NOPE, her feever spiked and thay kept her again, especially considering the weather.

She is going to have to spend another night alone - I HAVE to take care of the kids during this time - and only with her e-books.

If her fever spiked, then it's clear that something's still wrong and it's frustrating that they can't figure out what it is.

I hope she gets better soon.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1574 on: February 02, 2011, 03:44:56 AM »
OK, the break is over.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein