Author Topic: Hey RageBeoulve  (Read 1921 times)

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
Hey RageBeoulve
« on: July 11, 2009, 07:09:26 AM »
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

The_Chosen_One

Re: Hey RageBeoulve
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 09:18:54 AM »
And from the size of that dick in the avvie, I'd say YOU'RE in for a reaming, AJ.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 12:38:35 PM »
Riiiiiight.  ::)
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 05:05:52 PM »
Riiiiiight.  ::)

:moon:   <----------Thats your ass, Bitch.  :eyelash:
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2009, 05:08:20 PM »
All talk and no rape makes Alfonso a mouthy coward  :zoinks:

Blasted

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2009, 05:17:47 PM »
All talk and no rape makes Alfonso a mouthy coward  :zoinks:

Not to mention a pathetic git  :lol:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2009, 05:57:18 PM »

Dude i'd suggest you use your 1337 hacking skills to find out where I live and come try to rape me. I'd kick your ass easily. As a matter of fact, if you're willing to travel for that crap, I could just give you my address.  ::)
I will never stop...

Offline DieMenschMaschine

• YO SOMEONE STOLE MY ELEPHANT FROM MY BACK LAWN
  • Part of the Chaos
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2009, 06:28:35 PM »
Kansas is where toto is from

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2009, 07:32:24 PM »

Dude i'd suggest you use your 1337 hacking skills to find out where I live and come try to rape me. I'd kick your ass easily. As a matter of fact, if you're willing to travel for that crap, I could just give you my address.  ::)

Seems I've heard that before, AJ. How about thinking up something original next time. Oh, I forgot - they don't let you think in the army.

Apparently AJ here got thrown out of the navy. Why? Cos he wouldn't take his turn in the barrel.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2009, 07:42:50 PM »

Seems I've heard that before, AJ. How about thinking up something original next time. Oh, I forgot - they don't let you think in the army.

Apparently AJ here got thrown out of the navy. Why? Cos he wouldn't take his turn in the barrel.

Whats with this AJ stuff? Also I thought that was smooth of you to anon lurk on here till I log off then try and attack my posts.

BRAVE. ::)
I will never stop...

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2009, 08:05:10 PM »

Whats with this AJ stuff? Also I thought that was smooth of you to anon lurk on here till I log off then try and attack my posts.

No, what's brave AJ is you trying to pass yourself off as mature picking fights on a pissy internet forum with people you claim are too old and fat. Honorable discharge indeed, you probably got a fucking section 8. Hell, you probably saw more of the inside of the brig than the parade ground...

Oh, and if you must know, AJ means Army Jerk. Jarhead in your fucked up lingo.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2009, 08:56:17 PM »

No, what's brave AJ is you trying to pass yourself off as mature picking fights on a pissy internet forum with people you claim are too old and fat. Honorable discharge indeed, you probably got a fucking section 8. Hell, you probably saw more of the inside of the brig than the parade ground...

Got something against soldiers man?  ;)
I will never stop...

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2009, 09:08:15 PM »

Better watch out, he's gonna call you a faggot and threaten to beat you up online  :LMAO: People join the army because either their stupid or black. Pick which one you think Ragebeoulve is

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2009, 10:58:26 PM »

Better watch out, he's gonna call you a faggot and threaten to beat you up online  :LMAO: People join the army because either their stupid or black. Pick which one you think Ragebeoulve is

Your racism is original.
I will never stop...

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2009, 12:35:50 AM »

Your racism is original.
Mommy I cry when someone isn't PC and think they're racist. Mommy! Then I go on to call someone a faggot on a forum and think I'm a bad motherfucker. I even like to write on forum about how I'm gonna beat people up online. I'm very tough.

A large percentage of the army is black. My statement wasn't racist. Nevertheless, you cry for mommy.