Author Topic: Hey RageBeoulve  (Read 1920 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Hey RageBeoulve
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2009, 01:45:30 AM »
Riiiiiight.  ::)

:moon:   <----------Thats your ass, Bitch.  :eyelash:

Dude i'd suggest you use your 1337 hacking skills to find out where I live and come try to rape me. I'd kick your ass easily. As a matter of fact, if you're willing to travel for that crap, I could just give you my address.  ::)

Seems I've heard that before, AJ. How about thinking up something original next time. Oh, I forgot - they don't let you think in the army.

Apparently AJ here got thrown out of the navy. Why? Cos he wouldn't take his turn in the barrel.

Whats with this AJ stuff? Also I thought that was smooth of you to anon lurk on here till I log off then try and attack my posts.

BRAVE. ::)

No, what's brave AJ is you trying to pass yourself off as mature picking fights on a pissy internet forum with people you claim are too old and fat. Honorable discharge indeed, you probably got a fucking section 8. Hell, you probably saw more of the inside of the brig than the parade ground...

Oh, and if you must know, AJ means Army Jerk. Jarhead in your fucked up lingo.
Better watch out, he's gonna call you a faggot and threaten to beat you up online  :LMAO: People join the army because either their stupid or black. Pick which one you think Ragebeoulve is

Your racism is original.
Mommy I cry when someone isn't PC and think they're racist. Mommy! Then I go on to call someone a faggot on a forum and think I'm a bad motherfucker. I even like to write on forum about how I'm gonna beat people up online. I'm very tough.

A large percentage of the army is black. My statement wasn't racist. Nevertheless, you cry for mommy.

Apparently the only thing he tried out for at school was ROTC, and they even thought he wasn't disciplined enough.

Yeah, well at school we used to beat the shit out of all the AJ kids because they all pretended to be tough smartarses. Problem was, they were just smartarses. No TOUGH about it.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2009, 11:05:08 AM »

Dude i'd suggest you use your 1337 hacking skills to find out where I live and come try to rape me. I'd kick your ass easily. As a matter of fact, if you're willing to travel for that crap, I could just give you my address.  ::)

Seems I've heard that before, AJ. How about thinking up something original next time. Oh, I forgot - they don't let you think in the army.

Apparently AJ here got thrown out of the navy. Why? Cos he wouldn't take his turn in the barrel.

Whats with this AJ stuff? Also I thought that was smooth of you to anon lurk on here till I log off then try and attack my posts.

No, what's brave AJ is you trying to pass yourself off as mature picking fights on a pissy internet forum with people you claim are too old and fat. Honorable discharge indeed, you probably got a fucking section 8. Hell, you probably saw more of the inside of the brig than the parade ground...

Better watch out, he's gonna call you a faggot and threaten to beat you up online  :LMAO: People join the army because either their stupid or black. Pick which one you think Ragebeoulve is

Your racism is original.
Mommy I cry when someone isn't PC and think they're racist. Mommy! Then I go on to call someone a faggot on a forum and think I'm a bad motherfucker. I even like to write on forum about how I'm gonna beat people up online. I'm very tough.

A large percentage of the army is black. My statement wasn't racist. Nevertheless, you cry for mommy.

Proof?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2009, 11:05:30 AM »

Your racism is original.

Apparently the only thing he tried out for at school was ROTC, and they even thought he wasn't disciplined enough.

Yeah, well at school we used to beat the shit out of all the AJ kids because they all pretended to be tough smartarses. Problem was, they were just smartarses. No TOUGH about it.

Proof?
I will never stop...

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2009, 06:51:48 PM »

Your racism is original.

:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2010, 07:34:43 AM »
I was trying to dig up a good example of how to defend yourself verbally, and found this. I'm gonna use it because it makes my attackers look silly. Sorry TCO, but i'm sure you'll understand. You're a changed man now anyway.
I will never stop...

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2010, 07:42:25 AM »
Old Ziyaret. I used to love playing with him on AFF. Ah memories.... :thumbup:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2010, 07:44:35 AM »
Lol. His trolling didn't seem to work too well.
I will never stop...

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2010, 06:58:51 PM »
I was trying to dig up a good example of how to defend yourself verbally, and found this. I'm gonna use it because it makes my attackers look silly. Sorry TCO, but i'm sure you'll understand. You're a changed man now anyway.

No problem. Meltdowns do that. Learned to deal with them now.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2010, 07:41:15 AM »

No problem. Meltdowns do that. Learned to deal with them now.

Duke. Look at what Steve-O just did.  ;)
I will never stop...

Offline General Razorbeard

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2010, 09:47:20 AM »
Awesome pic on the first page, you gonna get raep'd?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2010, 09:50:30 AM »
By a goat.
I will never stop...

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2010, 09:30:00 PM »
Which has an STD.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2010, 09:36:22 PM »
Which has an STD.

Maybe he should have kept it locally.

(Aussie phone humour)