Educational

Author Topic: Hi TCO  (Read 917 times)

P7PSP

Hi TCO
« on: July 05, 2009, 12:02:33 AM »
I just thought I'd say hi since you're using your wifes account to look around. Enjoy, the place is still as unintense as when you left it. Good on ya for at least pretending to be rocketturtle it at least lets you pretend to have shaken the dust from your feet when you left here. In the event that actually is rocketturtle/Pandora then hi rocketturtle.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Hi TCO
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 10:54:01 AM »
I just thought I'd say hi since you're using your wifes account to look around. Enjoy, the place is still as unintense as when you left it. Good on ya for at least pretending to be rocketturtle it at least lets you pretend to have shaken the dust from your feet when you left here. In the event that actually is rocketturtle/Pandora then hi rocketturtle.

Rocketturtle has no relation whatsoever to TCO, as far as I know, and there is no way he could have used her account.

Doesn't Pandora live somewhere near TCO?

Rocketturtle has lurked here since near the beginning of the first Intensity and she posts occasionally.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 01:31:23 PM »
Pandora is TCO's wife

TheoK

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 02:17:29 PM »
Does he have a wife? :yikes: Oh my fucking God!  ::)

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2009, 02:18:53 PM »
Pandora is TCO's wife

:o

Do they have children?

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2009, 04:21:00 PM »
As far as I know Pandora is not married.

I did not know she was here as Rocketturtle, have met her in many guises,

So if you are Pandora:

Hi, nice seeing you.  :)

If you are someone else,

Hello, pleased to meet you, I hope.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

P7PSP

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2009, 04:50:10 PM »

Rocketturtle has no relation whatsoever to TCO, as far as I know, and there is no way he could have used her account.

Doesn't Pandora live somewhere near TCO?

Rocketturtle has lurked here since near the beginning of the first Intensity and she posts occasionally.
IIRC that was the name she used at zOMG after her Pandora account was banned at WP for letting TCO use it last Summer. BTW where TCO lives depends on whether you look at his account here (Melbourne) or the one @ zOMG which is Townsville. So there is a discrepancy of over 1200 miles.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 05:16:52 PM by PPK »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2009, 08:09:11 PM »
To clear things up a bit, pandora is my fiance, as she separted from her ex more than 12 years ago. The reson she may have posted under my name, was because I kept logged in to I2 at the time. Her username on zOMG is actually 'turtle0403', but she definitely was pandora on WP as well as AFF.

Yes, there is a discrepancy of 1200 miles (at least) between Melb and Townsville; I live in Victoria, but when I post here mainly I'm holidaying here.

Nice to meet you hykeaswell - if you are who I think you are, then we have a mutual friend in Sir_Les.

Hope that clarifies things a bit.

Oh, and PPK: sorry for all the shit earlier on....

P7PSP

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2009, 08:58:10 PM »
To clear things up a bit, pandora is my fiance, as she separted from her ex more than 12 years ago. The reson she may have posted under my name, was because I kept logged in to I2 at the time. Her username on zOMG is actually 'turtle0403', but she definitely was pandora on WP as well as AFF.

Yes, there is a discrepancy of 1200 miles (at least) between Melb and Townsville; I live in Victoria, but when I post here mainly I'm holidaying here.

Nice to meet you hykeaswell - if you are who I think you are, then we have a mutual friend in Sir_Les.

I am as well TCO, we have gotten along in the past and there was a thread that I didn't post in because I didn't want anything to come out wrong. Also I have been trying to refrain from further pissing contests, at least for a little while. I was letting this thread die but it's just as well you posted in it. We are friends again as far as I'm concerned.  :grouphug:

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2009, 04:29:44 AM »

cool, sir les was the one that introduced me to I2. havent seen him around.
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2009, 07:42:24 AM »
pandora just told me Sir_Les has been sick - thought he had swine flu. She got an email from him and he said that he's had worries and with him being sick he hasn't been able to do much.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2009, 07:53:26 AM »
Oh, that's awful.  He didn't need swine flu with all the other health issues he has been through.

I hope he feels better soon.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2009, 08:10:44 AM »
Hi TCO,

Yes, I am who you think I am.  ;D  Pandora filled you in right about that I guess. (Say hi to her please)

Sir_Les is OK. He has had swine flu a few weeks ago. It got him bad. But he got through.

He's not much around, and I may be to blame for that a bit.  :laugh:  I'm not feeling guilty.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Blasted

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2009, 08:21:34 AM »
That's awful  :zombiefuck:  It's good he's better now though.

P7PSP

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2009, 11:39:10 AM »
I'm happy to hear that he is over the flu, sometimes that stuff can knock your dick in the dirt.