Educational

Author Topic: Hi TCO  (Read 916 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Hi TCO
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2009, 05:30:31 PM »
And considering both of us had tonsilitis and bronchitis, we thought we were almost gonna get it. I'm waiting for Sir_Les to confirm me on both Facebook and msn, so at least we'll be able to contact a bit more.

He told me he had a close friend in yourself, hyke, and that's definitely what he needs after the crap he went through. I hope you guys can really get something happening there.  ;)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2009, 05:15:47 PM »
And considering both of us had tonsilitis and bronchitis, we thought we were almost gonna get it. I'm waiting for Sir_Les to confirm me on both Facebook and msn, so at least we'll be able to contact a bit more.

He told me he had a close friend in yourself, hyke, and that's definitely what he needs after the crap he went through. I hope you guys can really get something happening there.  ;)

May take a while before you see him online again. The SwineFlu, he got past that. But he has a lot on his plate, and that passes less quickly than the SwineFlu.

Sir_Les and I, we've got something, but something more would be much better.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2009, 06:33:45 PM »

May take a while before you see him online again. The SwineFlu, he got past that. But he has a lot on his plate, and that passes less quickly than the SwineFlu.

Sir_Les and I, we've got something, but something more would be much better.

Send him our regards; cos he is definitely missed.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2009, 07:24:36 PM »
Will do.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!