Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: Ahayes
« Reply #90 on: June 21, 2009, 06:02:47 AM »

Not that I am going to encourage something like this myself - there are better places to shoot up than a university campus quite frankly and I value my own hide too much.
No - but nor do I see you committing suicide. My point is more that if anyone of us has to go, we should not do it quietly - peace for the rest of us may well be found by subtraction.
So you are a coward who wants others to do the heavy lifting for you. 
Not at all - there are things I have done for the cause. For the record, if I was on my way out, I would not being doing it quietly. Is that an unreasonable pledge to ask of fellow comrades?

Not something we can call you on if you fail to fall through. Plus we will be waiting a long time if you live a normal life expectancy. So it's really a bullshit statement. Who knows, you could have all the intention but realise you are shit scared when the time comes.
Put it this way - I have done more brave things than you have done. Its not like I was nearly drinking myself to death, despite being a father to several children. How dare you give me a lecture on bravery.

How would you know? And who the fuck are you to judge anyone?
I didn't start the judging here.
You've lived a sheltered life, so far.
Not at all true.

Then what else entitles you to give advice about parenting without being a parent? Oh that's right, you're a spaz who thinks he knows better than everyone else even if you've had no experience personal in said subjects.

You're a fucking joke  :laugh:
As someone who has parents - I kind of know I would not be happy if one of my parents decided to drink him/herself to death. Common sense really.

Yeah, when or if you become a parent, you'll know how full of shit that statement is.
So to sum up, when you cannot win an argument you hide behind "I am older than you and therefore better". What a way to go. Nearly as bad as argument by democracy.

What? Are you super retarded? I never said it was because I was older, it's because I've had experience in said subject where you haven't.
In this case, your bringing completely irrelavent experience in and then trying to QED it. Use proper logical arguments rather than lame ones based on alleged experience.

Aww, what's the matter? Been totally owned have we? Don't wanna look like the tool you are while you are at it either? Too fucken bad eh!
Not been owned at all - you have used total nonsense because you cannot win arguments. Parenting has nothing to do with it - the fact you nearly drank yourself to death was the point here.  Do read, please.

We live our lives so close to death everyday, so what's your point? Oh you don't have one.  :laugh:
Some people are a lot closer to death than others - no point taking entirely needless risks which could impact very badly on those around there. Take some responsibility for a change.

It's called living a normal life, try it one day.
Why anyone would aspire to lead a normal life is beyond me quite frankly - surely most people would want to be more than that.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #91 on: June 21, 2009, 06:03:29 AM »
:deadhorse:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #92 on: June 21, 2009, 06:39:09 AM »
Can any reasonably intelligent person explain why I'm arguing with a sheltered spaz?

Blasted

« Reply #93 on: June 21, 2009, 06:46:35 AM »
Cause you have nothing else to do and arguing is vaguely interesting?

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #94 on: June 21, 2009, 06:50:07 AM »
Can any reasonably intelligent person explain why I'm arguing with a sheltered spaz?
You are not - I am far from sheltered. Nor a spaz.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #95 on: June 21, 2009, 07:16:53 AM »

For the fun of it? :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Small Penis

• Boring troll
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #96 on: June 21, 2009, 06:22:52 PM »
you want his hand in marriage

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #97 on: June 21, 2009, 06:49:18 PM »

Not that I am going to encourage something like this myself - there are better places to shoot up than a university campus quite frankly and I value my own hide too much.
No - but nor do I see you committing suicide. My point is more that if anyone of us has to go, we should not do it quietly - peace for the rest of us may well be found by subtraction.
So you are a coward who wants others to do the heavy lifting for you. 
Not at all - there are things I have done for the cause. For the record, if I was on my way out, I would not being doing it quietly. Is that an unreasonable pledge to ask of fellow comrades?

Not something we can call you on if you fail to fall through. Plus we will be waiting a long time if you live a normal life expectancy. So it's really a bullshit statement. Who knows, you could have all the intention but realise you are shit scared when the time comes.
Put it this way - I have done more brave things than you have done. Its not like I was nearly drinking myself to death, despite being a father to several children. How dare you give me a lecture on bravery.

How would you know? And who the fuck are you to judge anyone?
I didn't start the judging here.
You've lived a sheltered life, so far.
Not at all true.

Then what else entitles you to give advice about parenting without being a parent? Oh that's right, you're a spaz who thinks he knows better than everyone else even if you've had no experience personal in said subjects.

You're a fucking joke  :laugh:
As someone who has parents - I kind of know I would not be happy if one of my parents decided to drink him/herself to death. Common sense really.

Yeah, when or if you become a parent, you'll know how full of shit that statement is.
So to sum up, when you cannot win an argument you hide behind "I am older than you and therefore better". What a way to go. Nearly as bad as argument by democracy.

What? Are you super retarded? I never said it was because I was older, it's because I've had experience in said subject where you haven't.
In this case, your bringing completely irrelavent experience in and then trying to QED it. Use proper logical arguments rather than lame ones based on alleged experience.

Aww, what's the matter? Been totally owned have we? Don't wanna look like the tool you are while you are at it either? Too fucken bad eh!
Not been owned at all - you have used total nonsense because you cannot win arguments. Parenting has nothing to do with it - the fact you nearly drank yourself to death was the point here.  Do read, please.

We live our lives so close to death everyday, so what's your point? Oh you don't have one.  :laugh:
Some people are a lot closer to death than others - no point taking entirely needless risks which could impact very badly on those around there. Take some responsibility for a change.

It's called living a normal life, try it one day.
Why anyone would aspire to lead a normal life is beyond me quite frankly - surely most people would want to be more than that.

I couldn't resist.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #98 on: June 21, 2009, 06:54:32 PM »
Just dropping in to see if there's anything worth taking here.

Doesn't look like it.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: June 22, 2009, 08:49:12 AM »

Doesn't look like it.

Worth taking. What do you mean?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Blasted

« Reply #100 on: June 22, 2009, 08:50:42 AM »

Doesn't look like it.

Worth taking. What do you mean?

Cal wants a plaything.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: June 22, 2009, 10:20:45 AM »

Because you hoped he wasn't a hopeless case?

TheoK

« Reply #102 on: June 22, 2009, 10:22:55 AM »
He's not. I have very high hopes in Hadron.  8)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: June 22, 2009, 10:31:38 AM »
He's not. I have very high hopes in Hadron.  8)

I understand this, but he never backs down even when he clearly is in the wrong. 

He personally attacked Phlexor as a father, so I understand why Phlexor keeps arguing.  I don't understand why Hadron does.

Blasted

« Reply #104 on: June 22, 2009, 10:33:20 AM »
Arguing is entertaining for some.