Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: Ahayes
« Reply #120 on: June 22, 2009, 01:21:33 PM »
He's not. I have very high hopes in Hadron.  8)

I understand this, but he never backs down even when he clearly is in the wrong. 
From you, this line is an absolute classic. Though as I don't agree with most of the social rules, there is very little right and wrong as far as I am concerned. I merely complain about people being cowardly and continuing to sustain the current system.
He personally attacked Phlexor as a father, so I understand why Phlexor keeps arguing.  I don't understand why Hadron does.
Actually I attacked him for being very pathetic, after he had questioned my own bravery. The fact he has 5 children just happens to make it doubly pathetic really.

He's not pathetic at all.  He made one bad choice and then the situation snowballed beyond his control.  He has vowed never to let it happen again.  Can you honestly say that you have never made one single bad choice in your entire life?  If you have ever made a bad choice yourself, are you familiar with the expression, "there but for the grace of God go I"?
This is not the only bad choice he has made - nor would I deny making bad choices. However you miss the issue here. I have never made cowardly choices, unlike him. I stick to what I believe in, regardless.
I think that Phlexor has done more brave things in his life than you have done in yours, especially given that he is actively raising five children while I have only seen you talk about sperm donation and try to talk other people into doing brave things on your behalf. 
Sperm donation makes many many children. But in fact, if we collectively sperm donate, we are building a very good platform from which we can use to set out our stall. Which is my end game.

Also I have already stated that I intend to raise my own children - though if not I will of course donate.
I admit that I may be mistaken and you may actually have done brave things in your life yourself.  If so, then what are they?
Organised a riot might be on that long list.

Blasted

« Reply #121 on: June 22, 2009, 01:23:10 PM »

I understand this, but he never backs down even when he clearly is in the wrong. 
From you, this line is an absolute classic. Though as I don't agree with most of the social rules, there is very little right and wrong as far as I am concerned. I merely complain about people being cowardly and continuing to sustain the current system.
He personally attacked Phlexor as a father, so I understand why Phlexor keeps arguing.  I don't understand why Hadron does.
Actually I attacked him for being very pathetic, after he had questioned my own bravery. The fact he has 5 children just happens to make it doubly pathetic really.

He's not pathetic at all.  He made one bad choice and then the situation snowballed beyond his control.  He has vowed never to let it happen again.  Can you honestly say that you have never made one single bad choice in your entire life?  If you have ever made a bad choice yourself, are you familiar with the expression, "there but for the grace of God go I"?
This is not the only bad choice he has made - nor would I deny making bad choices. However you miss the issue here. I have never made cowardly choices, unlike him. I stick to what I believe in, regardless.

Impossible.  You wouldn't be human.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #122 on: June 22, 2009, 01:26:55 PM »

Not at all - you are mixing up cowardly choices with foolish ones.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: June 22, 2009, 04:31:16 PM »

Is that a fact? Are you sure that your idea of "cowardly" is correct?

D'ya ever think that just MAYYYBE it might be variable?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #124 on: June 22, 2009, 04:40:47 PM »

I didn't realise I needed to get into a semantics discussion here.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #125 on: June 22, 2009, 05:33:55 PM »

I didn't realise I needed to get into a semantics discussion here.

Muahaha! :zoinks:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #126 on: June 23, 2009, 01:30:13 AM »
Can any reasonably intelligent person explain why I'm arguing with a sheltered spaz?

Because you hoped he wasn't a hopeless case?

I'd like to say yes, but I'm not sure. I know he is too young and inexperienced in these area's to fully understand. But then again, with it, he still might be one of those who like to argue and never back down anyway.

It would be nice if he could learn. It would restore a bit of faith in the future of autistic/asperger people/community.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: June 23, 2009, 01:33:03 AM »

Yeah, it would be pathetic if it was a repeated behaviour.

I only ever drank once or twice a year, I've never had blackouts in the past. As a result of said blackout, I've decided to stop drinking.

If anything, wouldn't that be classified as responsible behaviour?

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #128 on: June 23, 2009, 01:42:35 AM »
Whatever hadron. You know it's basiclly about how you don't like me, and I don't like you.

I raise my children with my wife. She helps me on things and I help her on things. That's call a partnership. I'm not perfect, but then again, no one is.

What do you do? You're not married and have no kids, that's your choice so far, no big deal. But it doesn't give you the right and insight to make comments about other peoples parenting. It just makes you like like a tool. Oh you can come up with as many reasons as you want where you say you have the right, but everyone else knows you're full of shit. So keep it up, you're only digging your own grave even more.

I've known your type before and you're all the same. Angry at the world and think you can run it better with all you genius ideas even though you've have no experience. I'll bet you'll be the same in 20 years time with your life having gone nowhere and you'll just blame everything and everybody else for holding you back because it couldn't possibly be any of your life choices that were in error.

P7PSP

« Reply #129 on: June 23, 2009, 01:45:41 AM »

I only ever drank once or twice a year, I've never had blackouts in the past. As a result of said blackout, I've decided to stop drinking.

You fucked up. You realized that you fucked up and then you manned up and took steps to make sure it didn't happen again. This sounds like a responsible way to deal with an unsat situation to me.

P7PSP

« Reply #130 on: June 23, 2009, 01:53:26 AM »
I've known your type before and you're all the same. Angry at the world and think you can run it better with all you genius ideas even though you've have no experience. I'll bet you'll be the same in 20 years time with your life having gone nowhere and you'll just blame everything and everybody else for holding you back because it couldn't possibly be any of your life choices that were in error.
:thumbup: You nailed it right there, " but if you go carryin' pictures of chairman Mao, you ain't gonna make it with anyone anyhow". No doubt in my mind that Lit and Hardon will continue to praise Cho and other such scum and never get their heads out of their respective asses long enough to glimpse daylight.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: June 23, 2009, 01:56:34 AM »

You fucked up. You realized that you fucked up and then you manned up and took steps to make sure it didn't happen again. This sounds like a responsible way to deal with an unsat situation to me.

When I was growing up, my step dad drank pretty much every night. Even after he drunkenly fell off a BMX while being towed by his friends motorcycle and ended up with a brain injury, he kept drinking. He had a family and business to look after but he didn't change.

Too many times you see men and women do highly irresponsible stuff because of drinking and they keep right on drinking. I'd like to think I'm not that stupid.

P7PSP

« Reply #132 on: June 23, 2009, 02:13:32 AM »
I was irresponsible with liquor and other drugs for quite a few years.  I have been clean for over 13 years, I find it ironic that a drunk Tramadol addict is one of the two calling you a bad father when you have cleaned up your mess.

TheoK

« Reply #133 on: June 23, 2009, 02:48:59 AM »
Buit I'm sober now and down to 100 mg of tramadol a day.  :P

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #134 on: June 23, 2009, 03:11:12 AM »
Buit I'm sober now and down to 100 mg of tramadol a day.  :P

Seriously, that's great. Being dependant on any substance sucks.

I also quit weed a few years ago now because I knew I was starting to have problems with it on those occasions that I bought some.