Author Topic: Ahayes  (Read 9092 times)

TheoK

Re: Ahayes
« Reply #135 on: June 23, 2009, 03:23:25 AM »
I got very sick from vodka about 10 days ago. Never was so sick from booze before in my life. Also my doc was in an accident on New Years Eve and might not be able to work full time again, and the young female doc won't prescribe tramadol in the amounts that he did, so I just have to cut down on tram anyway.  :-\

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #136 on: June 23, 2009, 09:38:58 AM »
Whatever hadron. You know it's basiclly about how you don't like me, and I don't like you.
I would not have a problem if you would not step in with some pseudo superiority complex of yours. Argue with the points by all means, but don't spin around and make it personal, otherwise we end up here.

The whole problem we have is nearly every Aspie is running around trying to become more NT in some trivial respect - then saying I outrank you because I put on a better charade.
I raise my children with my wife. She helps me on things and I help her on things. That's call a partnership. I'm not perfect, but then again, no one is.

What do you do? You're not married and have no kids, that's your choice so far, no big deal. But it doesn't give you the right and insight to make comments about other peoples parenting. It just makes you like like a tool. Oh you can come up with as many reasons as you want where you say you have the right, but everyone else knows you're full of shit. So keep it up, you're only digging your own grave even more.
I was a child - I have been parented, seen lots of things that have gone majorly wrong in my family. More than enough experience to comment on it, whether you like it or not.
I've known your type before and you're all the same. Angry at the world and think you can run it better with all you genius ideas even though you've have no experience. I'll bet you'll be the same in 20 years time with your life having gone nowhere and you'll just blame everything and everybody else for holding you back because it couldn't possibly be any of your life choices that were in error.
I don't lack political experience, that is the point. But yes, I feel like every other social meritocratic, that opportunity should be distributed communist style. Most experience people cite as backing up their argument tends to be loosely relevant at best.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #137 on: June 23, 2009, 09:55:21 AM »
I got very sick from vodka about 10 days ago. Never was so sick from booze before in my life. Also my doc was in an accident on New Years Eve and might not be able to work full time again, and the young female doc won't prescribe tramadol in the amounts that he did, so I just have to cut down on tram anyway.  :-\

Ouch that's a tough one. Alcohol making you sick and having to cut back :zombiefuck:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #138 on: June 23, 2009, 09:56:41 AM »

Ouch that's a tough one. Alcohol making you sick and having to cut back :zombiefuck:

Yup. My granddad has been on booze long before I was born and he's 84 now.  :-\

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #139 on: June 23, 2009, 10:43:25 AM »
Drink beer instead. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #140 on: June 23, 2009, 11:11:31 AM »
Whatever hadron. You know it's basiclly about how you don't like me, and I don't like you.
I would not have a problem if you would not step in with some pseudo superiority complex of yours. Argue with the points by all means, but don't spin around and make it personal, otherwise we end up here.

The whole problem we have is nearly every Aspie is running around trying to become more NT in some trivial respect - then saying I outrank you because I put on a better charade.
I raise my children with my wife. She helps me on things and I help her on things. That's call a partnership. I'm not perfect, but then again, no one is.

What do you do? You're not married and have no kids, that's your choice so far, no big deal. But it doesn't give you the right and insight to make comments about other peoples parenting. It just makes you like like a tool. Oh you can come up with as many reasons as you want where you say you have the right, but everyone else knows you're full of shit. So keep it up, you're only digging your own grave even more.
I was a child - I have been parented, seen lots of things that have gone majorly wrong in my family. More than enough experience to comment on it, whether you like it or not.
I've known your type before and you're all the same. Angry at the world and think you can run it better with all you genius ideas even though you've have no experience. I'll bet you'll be the same in 20 years time with your life having gone nowhere and you'll just blame everything and everybody else for holding you back because it couldn't possibly be any of your life choices that were in error.
I don't lack political experience, that is the point. But yes, I feel like every other social meritocratic, that opportunity should be distributed communist style. Most experience people cite as backing up their argument tends to be loosely relevant at best.

I disagree

TheoK

« Reply #141 on: June 23, 2009, 12:43:47 PM »

I can't even drink beer like grandpa could when he was in his 60s. He could drink 15 beers or so a day and gin and cognac.  :(

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #142 on: June 23, 2009, 01:19:44 PM »

I can't even drink beer like grandpa could when he was in his 60s. He could drink 15 beers or so a day and gin and cognac.  :(

:yikes:

Not that it's something to strive for, really. It's no fun to be an addict, no matter what you are addicted to. Er, almost. ;)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

P7PSP

« Reply #143 on: June 23, 2009, 02:29:09 PM »

If vodka, beer etc fucks your life up then maybe you should consider quitting. 

TheoK

« Reply #144 on: June 23, 2009, 02:32:38 PM »

If vodka, beer etc fucks your life up then maybe you should consider quitting. 

It just made me very sick the last time I drank it, that's all.  :-\

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #145 on: June 23, 2009, 04:18:00 PM »
It's just telling you that you should just get high on life :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #147 on: June 24, 2009, 06:34:30 AM »

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep