Educational

Author Topic: Why hate Jews  (Read 4974 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Why hate Jews
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2009, 02:36:45 PM »
The Jews live all over the world. Why should they, or even the common citizen in Jerusalem, be condemned for something the government in Israel does? Would *you* like to be judged according to what Gordon Brown decides?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2009, 03:09:55 PM »
The Jews live all over the world. Why should they, or even the common citizen in Jerusalem, be condemned for something the government in Israel does? Would *you* like to be judged according to what Gordon Brown decides?
Because they all chose to move to Israel and occupy Palestinian land, at least as far as the Israelis are concerned (well over 90% in Israel support the war in Gaza btw). As for Brown, I have campaigned for him politically, so obviously yes. Brown is a very good man stuck in a bad political system.

If any Jew wants to protest the situation in Palestine, I imagine that they would be regarded with a lot more respect.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2009, 03:18:39 PM »
Because they all chose to move to Israel and occupy Palestinian land, at least as far as the Israelis are concerned (well over 90% in Israel support the war in Gaza btw). As for Brown, I have campaigned for him politically, so obviously yes. Brown is a very good man stuck in a bad political system.

If any Jew wants to protest the situation in Palestine, I imagine that they would be regarded with a lot more respect.

All of them? As far as I know, there are Jews spread all over the world. As for Brown, good for you, but would you want to assume some sort of responsibility for any bad decision he might make? Would you want to be persecuted because of something he did?

Did you actually look for the protests by Jews against what happened in Gaza? A quick Google reveals this, to offer but one example.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2009, 03:29:11 PM »
Why do the Arabs whine that much? They have plenty of living space.

[attachment deleted by admin]

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2009, 03:50:38 PM »

All of them? As far as I know, there are Jews spread all over the world.
Yes - and unless anyone kicks up an uber fuss about it - then noone is really going to notice.
As for Brown, good for you, but would you want to assume some sort of responsibility for any bad decision he might make? Would you want to be persecuted because of something he did?
Want to, no. But I have to deal with it if it happens. Why should Jewish people be granted a special exemption from that system?
Did you actually look for the protests by Jews against what happened in Gaza? A quick Google reveals this, to offer but one example.
The protests are very limited compared to those who support the war. (btw I am actually involved in the protests against the war - so actually have a realistic idea as to what is going on)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2009, 03:55:41 PM »
Yes and that doesn't include Pakistan and Indonesia well as far as Muslims go anyway
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2009, 03:58:36 PM »
Yes and that doesn't include Pakistan and Indonesia well as far as Muslims go anyway
I never said Muslims were being good either.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2009, 05:02:54 PM »
Why do the Arabs whine that much? They have plenty of living space.

Why do you whine so much? You have plenty of living space, even without a fucking cave.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2009, 05:04:17 PM »
 :green:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2009, 05:09:52 PM »

Yes - and unless anyone kicks up an uber fuss about it - then noone is really going to notice.

You still want to hold them personally responsible because politicians in Israel act like morons? That's very open-minded of you.

As for Brown, good for you, but would you want to assume some sort of responsibility for any bad decision he might make? Would you want to be persecuted because of something he did?
Want to, no. But I have to deal with it if it happens. Why should Jewish people be granted a special exemption from that system?

They are not. But according to your logic, *you* should be take the blame for what Bush did. After all, you're both male and white.

The protests are very limited compared to those who support the war. (btw I am actually involved in the protests against the war - so actually have a realistic idea as to what is going on)

Sorry, I don't believe this at all. Are you actually out there, protesting, writing to the politicians, getting involved? I find it very hard to believe, coming from a kid that doesn't want to be visible when it comes to defend his own group, the spazzes.

You should probably do another Google search, or at least find some other dorm window to check the world through.

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2009, 05:21:34 PM »

You still want to hold them personally responsible because politicians in Israel act like morons? That's very open-minded of you.
Actually yes - in the same way I would hold "out" gay people responsible for Stonewall et al. Its not like they have to take megaphones out and announce they are Jewsish ffs.

They are not. But according to your logic, *you* should be take the blame for what Bush did. After all, you're both male and white.
Yeah - because I live in the US and happen to live in a country which has 90% rating for its governments actions.   ::)

Sorry, I don't believe this at all. Are you actually out there, protesting, writing to the politicians, getting involved? I find it very hard to believe, coming from a kid that doesn't want to be visible when it comes to defend his own group, the spazzes.

You should probably do another Google search, or at least find some other dorm window to check the world through.
Actually, for the record I have spent a lot of time and energy on it. Unlike some, I am a humanitarian and believe from that perspective that anyone who backs Israel and their actions is pretty disgusting for doing so.

As for not wanting to be totally visible, I have very good reasons for not doing so.

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2009, 11:59:21 PM »
Because they killed Jesus

duh

TheoK

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2009, 05:03:43 AM »
I don't like the Jews very much, but I hate the Arabs/Muslims. Who the hell do they think they are?  ::)

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2009, 10:52:29 AM »
You know I am looking through this whole thread and those of you that said they hate jews could not  come up with one justifiable logical reason to. I guess hating jews is just the in thing to do.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2009, 11:44:02 AM »
You know I am looking through this whole thread and those of you that said they hate jews could not  come up with one justifiable logical reason to. I guess hating jews is just the in thing to do.
There is plenty of logic in hating religion and those who perpetuate it within society. If you are the hating type of course.