Author Topic: Why hate Jews  (Read 4973 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Why hate Jews
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2009, 12:25:33 PM »
Because they killed Jesus

duh

Best one so far I was not aware that they were any different than me they had a temple across the street from my church(catholic) I'd ask my mom why they were always walking she said that's what they did :laugh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2009, 03:41:00 PM »
The Jews live all over the world. Why should they, or even the common citizen in Jerusalem, be condemned for something the government in Israel does? Would *you* like to be judged according to what Gordon Brown decides?
Because they all chose to move to Israel and occupy Palestinian land, at least as far as the Israelis are concerned (well over 90% in Israel support the war in Gaza btw). As for Brown, I have campaigned for him politically, so obviously yes. Brown is a very good man stuck in a bad political system.

If any Jew wants to protest the situation in Palestine, I imagine that they would be regarded with a lot more respect.

All of them? As far as I know, there are Jews spread all over the world.
  :indeed:
Iirc there almost as many Jewish people living in America as there are in Israel. So if they all went back to Israel wow there would be some overcrowding.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2009, 03:53:21 PM »
The Jews live all over the world. Why should they, or even the common citizen in Jerusalem, be condemned for something the government in Israel does? Would *you* like to be judged according to what Gordon Brown decides?
Because they all chose to move to Israel and occupy Palestinian land, at least as far as the Israelis are concerned (well over 90% in Israel support the war in Gaza btw). As for Brown, I have campaigned for him politically, so obviously yes. Brown is a very good man stuck in a bad political system.

If any Jew wants to protest the situation in Palestine, I imagine that they would be regarded with a lot more respect.

All of them? As far as I know, there are Jews spread all over the world.
  :indeed:
Iirc there almost as many Jewish people living in America as there are in Israel. So if they all went back to Israel wow there would be some overcrowding.

I think that there are actually more Jewish people living in the US (6.5 million) than there are living in Israel (5.0 million).

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2009, 04:03:20 PM »
I just found this on Wikipedia. I wonder about it though, so citation needed. ;) Numbers change all the time.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Tek'ma'tae

TheoK

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2009, 04:07:08 PM »
Some of those figures might be wrong. It's still very unpopular to be Jewish in eastern Europe, for instance.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2009, 04:11:28 PM »
I just found this on Wikipedia. I wonder about it though, so citation needed. ;) Numbers change all the time.

Thanks, Renaeden.  I guess I was wrong.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2009, 04:44:10 PM »
Some of those figures might be wrong. It's still very unpopular to be Jewish in eastern Europe, for instance.
I agree about the numbers. There may be Jewish people that are not included in thos numbers. It also depends on when that table was made. Numbers fluctuate. So Callaway you may be right.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2009, 07:33:17 PM »
You know I am looking through this whole thread and those of you that said they hate jews could not  come up with one justifiable logical reason to. I guess hating jews is just the in thing to do.
There is plenty of logic in hating religion and those who perpetuate it within society. If you are the hating type of course.

Where's the logic in hating a religion? Some of a religion's followers, sure, but all of them? The religion itself? Explain.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2009, 07:33:45 PM »
You know I am looking through this whole thread and those of you that said they hate jews could not  come up with one justifiable logical reason to. I guess hating jews is just the in thing to do.

It's what bigotry is about, essentially.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2009, 08:11:52 PM »
There is plenty of logic in hating religion and those who perpetuate it within society. If you are the hating type of course.

Where's the logic in hating a religion? Some of a religion's followers, sure, but all of them? The religion itself? Explain.
They all choose to follow said religion - its a lifestyle choice that people can be more than held accountable for. Religions in general damage society, more than enough of a reason to hate them.

Teejay

« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2009, 08:41:44 PM »

Agreed, covert anti-Semitism (i.e. anti-Zionism) is pretty fashionable these days.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2009, 11:16:18 PM »
With just .2% of population why hate them.

Even what happened nearly 2000 years ago with Jesus it was really only the Romans that really killed Him. Because they where the ones in power then.

Guardian of the Empire

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2009, 11:51:36 PM »

It's what bigotry is about, essentially.

That's something I was never infected with :cheer:  Just a very odd sense of humor :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2009, 06:08:06 AM »

They all choose to follow said religion - its a lifestyle choice that people can be more than held accountable for. Religions in general damage society, more than enough of a reason to hate them.

Interestingly, religion is the basis of much the Western society, directly or indirectly. Most people no longer go to church every Sunday, but religion is nevertheless the basis of a lot of its values, conventions, moral codes, and so on. It would be interesting to see what kind of society we would have without the religious influences over the millennia.

To hate someone because they choose to follow a religion seems a bit extreme to me, something usually reserved for the so-called extremists.

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2009, 11:05:56 AM »
I don't hate them, but I laugh at their so-called "race" concept. It's just a religion, at the end of the day.

shit it gingerboy, you're jealous their whole race is based on being good looking.

anyway what i really don't get is why it's not generally accepted for people to say shit about "african americans" but everyone can hate on the jews.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde: